Fall Of The Senshi

TW; Character Death 

Pluto looked at me, shocked. "How did you get here, you aren't supposed to be in this timeline?" She exclaimed. "I don't know, somehow my friends and I got sent to this timeline, and we don't know how to get back to ours." I explained. "Which timeline are you from?" She questioned flicking her garnet rod, and panels made of mist appeared. I shrugged helplessly. "I have no idea, you never mentioned anything about it..in the final battle, almost everyone died." I sighed, tears brimming in my eyes. Pluto looked shocked, and swiped most of the panels away. "There's very few timelines where you never become the queen, and even fewer where everyone dies before then." "QUEEN?" Izuku mouths to Ochaco, who shrugs. I tried not to sigh as Bakugo stared at me, and Ochaco started jumping up and down, asking questions. Izuku and Aizawa stepped to the side, trying to look at the different timelines.

 Izuku and Aizawa stepped to the side, trying to look at the different timelines

I turned when Izuku gasped in shock. "Hm?" Everyone turned and stared at the panel in horror. "What?" I also turned, to see myself transformed in my Eternal form, a huge cut across my face and eye with blood pouring out of it. "Ah." I looked up at the panel, watching the blood drip from my eye and Sailor Chaos's sword. "What happened?!" Asked All Might. "Is that why you wear that eyepatch all of the time, hiding your eye?!" Shouted Bakugo. I shrugged as Pluto walked back over to me, staring at the eyepatch. She gestured and I sighed, taking it off. I closed my good eye, only seeing out of the silver one. "Pluto, your magic is really pretty you know!" I exclaimed, looking at the bright green and garnet tinted magic swirling around Pluto's outline. "Princess?!" Pluto said. "Chaos.. they did this?" I nodded in the general direction of her. "Does that eye hurt?" Asked Ochaco. "No, but I can't see out of it, only people's magic aura." I explained. "Oh wow!" Said Izuku. "What's mine look like?" Asked Ochaco again. I looked at her outline. "It's a pastel pink, it floats around you like your quirk." I explained, then opened my good eye, blinking as their faces came into view. They were staring between the panel and I. "Uhm..?" I questioned. "You aren't phased at all about the girl putting a sword through your eye?" Asked Aizawa. "Well.. I don't really remember it, I was high off of adrenaline and I'm pretty sure I was anemic.." "Besides, I'm alive aren't I?" I said. The look on Pluto's face said that she was very concerned. "You're from the Cosmos timeline aren't you?" Pluto bluntly states. "Cosmos timeline.. you mean since I'm now Sailor Cosmos and not Sailor Moon?" I questioned. "Yes." Pluto said. "It's the only timeline where you become Sailor Cosmos that early, usually if you ever do get that power which is rare, it's much later." She said. How does she keep track of all of these timelines? I questioned. Suddenly, there was a loud cracking noise, and everyone but Pluto flinched. "What was that?!" Asked Izuku, while I looked around for what had happened. Pluto pointed at the timelines map she had pulled up, showing many lines starting from one position. "All of the timelines start here in the Silver Millennium, at this moment is where they all split into separate possibilities." Pluto explained. "..What caused that to happen?" Asked All Might hesitantly. Nezu stared up fascinated at the timelines. Pluto turned to face us after dismissing the screen. "The first attack." I stood still, my face surely going pale from the sudden fear that I felt. "What attack?!" Yelled Bakugo. "I'll kill them!" He shouted. "Beryl.. Queen Metalia.." I whispered. "They're here?" I tried not to shake at the thought. I won against them, this is all in the past and they're dead in my time..so why am I so afraid?  Pluto nodded. "Perhaps this is what you're here to see, it is oddly convenient that you've arrived right on time." She stated. "What attack, what's happening?" Asked Izuku fearfully. "Lets go and see!" Shouted Ochaco, raising her fist. "I must not intervene in this battle, the fundamental laws prevent it." Pluto stated. "I can sense the time magic on all of you will wear off soon, try not to break the timeline before then." Asked Pluto. I nodded. "Come on, we have to go help if they are under attack!" Izuku and Ochaco were currently begging Aizawa and All Might, while Bakugo strode towards the doors with Todoroki. Is there really no way around this..? "Let's go." I willed my feet to move, despite not wanting to witness the genocide of our race that was about to occur. I strode out the large door, appearing back in the hallway the others close behind. "Don't bother fighting you can't interact with anything, let's go to the main entrance." I stated jogging down the hallway. "Wait, is this the battle where you hurt your eye?!" Asked Ochaco. I exhaled. "No, this was years before." Technically thousands but they don't need to know that. "Hurry up!" Bakugo's yell shook me out of my thoughts. "Coming!"