Provisional Hero License;Serenity vs. Gang Orca

Mizuki (Mercury's mask) = Bold

Serenity's thoughts = Italics

A/N:(Hime means princess)

Warning: Number 10 Hero: Gang Orca incoming. I heard Mizuki say. I looked down, and saw Gang Orca had sent out an ultrasonic wave that had sent Shindo flying. "Mizuki, give me available information on Gang Orca."
Yes Serenity-Hime.
Looking through the goggles, a hologram with information on Gang Orca appeared.

Kugo Sakamata: Number Ten Pro Hero Gang Orca
Age:34
Quirk: Orcinus
(Quirk gives him traits of a killer whale, which includes enhanced strength, acute senses, and the ability to release hypersonic waves to paralyze his targets.)
Weakness: Quirk is stronger in water than on land.
Stats
Power:4/6
Speed:3/6
Technique:5/6
Intelligence:4/6

So he wasn't very fast.. considering I hadn't made my presence known, a sneak attack seemed like the best course of action.Though his acute senses would be a problem. He stepped towards the injured people, but suddenly a large wave of ice hit him, slamming him headfirst into the ice. Todoroki sent out waves of ice that trapped most of the villains. I suddenly felt a large gust of wind threatening to pull me away. I tapped into a small portion of Uranus's powers, stabilizing the air current I was currently on. The wind wiped out the ice, freeing the villains. I stared in shock. Inasa had just freed all of the villains Todoroki had captured, what was wrong with him?! I heard Todoroki go and tell him to help evacuate the first-aid center. That was probably a good course of action, as Gang Orca was a whale, heat might harm him more than wind by drying him out. Todoroki shot flames at Gang Orca, but they fizzled out as Inasa shot his wind at the Pro Hero as well. 

They then proceeded to start arguing. In the middle of a fight! What on earth are they doing?! In my rage, I slowed time down to a snails pace. I flew over to Izuku, and put the small girl I had been carrying in his arms. I unraveled Venus's whip from the four Gang Orca subordinates, letting them slowly fall to the ground. I furiously flew over to where Inasa and Todoroki were, in slow motion, screaming at each other. I set time back to it's normal pace, and landed on the ground with a bang, my face sporting an icy glare. "What in Selene's name are you two doing." I said in a frosty voice, not caring in the slightest that they probably didn't know who she was. Not allowing them to speak, I pressed on. "And blaming someone for their parent's mistakes, how insensitive are you?" "Haven't you realized Todoroki is nothing like Endeavor?" "And arguing, in the middle of a fight!"  "Do you know what would happen to you two if you were in a real battle?" Inasa tried to speak, but I interrupted him. "You would have be dead." "Your job is to protect the innocent, and what are you doing?"  "You are both fighting your teammate!"  "How would you feel, if a villain managed to slip pass you and kill one of those civilians?" Silence met my inquiry. "If you make a mistake on the battlefield, people around you might pay for it." I said solemnly, and if anyone looked closely, they would see my mask slip off my face, my expression turn into one of brokenness.
3rd POV
None noticed the brief broken expression on the young teens face save two; Gang Orca, whose keen eyes had narrowed when he spotted the broken expression she sported as she said that, and one mouse/dog/bear who was watching the exam through cameras he had illegally hacked.
Serenity's POV
The two males had long since gone silent, each slightly pale. As they shook themselves out of the shock they were in from being scolded, Gang Orca was making his move. A ball of cement hit Todoroki in the face, and I dodged as cement balls were lobbed at me. A hypersonic wave was aimed at Inasa and he fell, losing control over his wind. Gang Orca grabbed Todoroki, aiming his hypersonic wave at him. He was soon paralyzed. They made a last attempt by trapping Gang Orca in a spiral of fire, but he walked just walked through it, with only his skin cracked.