Hospital

Thursday
. . .
I opened my eyes blurrily, and saw doctors hovering over me, mumbling. I tried to call out, but saw the blackness returning.
. . . . .
I Bolted awake, and winced as pain tore through me. I saw nothing but white. I sat up, and held my chest. I also saw that my wings were still out. I looked around, trying to call out, but found that I was unable to speak. I tried to stand, but my legs fell out from underneath me. I held onto things, as I walked outside. No one was out there. I looked into the window of the room beside me and saw.. Aizawa Sensei? He looked better than he had been, and his bandages weren't bloody.

I hesitantly opened the door, and I saw him bolt up at the creaking of the door

I hesitantly opened the door, and I saw him bolt up at the creaking of the door. He looked around wildly, before his gaze landed on me. He visibly relaxed, and looked relieved, but worried. "Kid.." He said. "I'm glad you are okay!" I said. Then, a doctor came in looking at her clipboard, and looked up. Her eyes met mine, and she almost dropped her clipboard. "Moon~San!" She said. "You're awake, thank goodness!" I stared at her. Why did she look so relieved? "With you out for that long, we had no idea when you would wake up!" She said. I looked at her wide eyed. "You were out for three-and a half days.." She said at my confusion. Three days!? I thought. She said that I would have to get checked on to see if I could leave. "Bye Aizawa Sensei." I said. "Bye Kid." He said. I followed the nurse back to my room, and I then noticed all the flowers. The nurse said she would be back with a doctor, and I wandered over to the flowers. I picked up a card, and it said:Get well soon Serenity! -From Izuku. I smiled, and picked up another one. This one didn't have any flowers, it was just a plain card. I opened it, and it read: Hurry up and get better you idiot, everyone's acting all mopey. -From Bakugo. I almost laughed at that, and picked up one of the chocolates and popped it in my mouth. I wandered over to a mirror, and looked at myself. I stared in shock, As I saw that my hair was Blonde/Silvery. I saw that all of the cuts that were on my skin had healed, and I thanked my Lunarian powers for that.The door opened, and I sat down on my bed slowly, as a doctor came in. I prayed that this would be quick. (In Head) "No doctor, the reason I heal so fast when A villain almost kills me is because I'm an Alien Princess, Honest!" (Back to reality) They were holding a clipboard, and were flipping through it. "Ah, Moon Serenity." "I am here to check up on you, then the detectives want to interview you." I nodded, and the doctor went on to ask me if anything hurt and took my temperature, and blood pressure. He made a comment about my temperature being lower than a normal persons. I figured it was because for most of my life, I was in space which was very cold, so I just said it was because of my quirk. After being checked, a black haired man wearing a tan overcoat and matching hat, with a green tie. He said his name was Tsukauchi Naomasa, and that his Quirk was Human Lie Detector. He warned me if I lied, his quirk would tell me. This was a problem. "So, what happened at the USJ?" He asked, straight to the point." I told him everything I could remember, up until the heroes came. He took notes and then asked, "How did you keep Aizawa alive?" I mentally groaned. I then wondered if it would be counted as a lie if I didn't tell him about all of my powers. "It's a part of my quirk." I said. "I can heal people to a limit, if I heal someone with severe enough injuries, I will feel their pain." "My other quirk involves time." "Time?" He asked. "Yes, I can speed up, or slow down time without any severe negative affects, but when I stop time.." "I got this power when my friend died saving me with it." He leaned in. "I don't know how it transferred to me." I said. He asked me to tell him more about what happened then. "My friend stopped time to save me, but since she was already very wounded from fighting villains, after a few minutes of stopped time,it resumed, and she fell down.. d-dead.. I said,recalling Sailor Pluto, the guardian of time and space.

He then asked why I had silver blood all over me after I fainted "That's because of my healing power" I said

He then asked why I had silver blood all over me after I fainted "That's because of my healing power" I said. He then asked why I didn't have a file in the police system, and were my family was.I thought of my past mother, Queen Serenity. "My mother died a very long time ago." I said.Yes,2000 years ago.. I thought. He asked about my father. "I never knew him." I replied. Well Not my previous father.. I thought. "And your file?" He asked. "I'm not from here." I responded. He looked at me. "Where are you from then?" He asked. "You don't have a high enough security clearance to know that." I responded. He looked startled when his Quirk didn't activate. He started writing furiously,and left the room. I was then told that I was being discharged. Someone drove me back to U.A, gave me some pain medicine, and told me to be careful.
All Might's POV
My cell phone ringed. I got out of my bed, and answered it. To my surprise, Detective Tsukauchi answered. He told me that Young Serenity woke up. He then told me what had happened when he interviewed her. I stiffened as he told me what she had said about his security clearence.He had clearance to Confidential secrets, she must be more important then we thought. I thanked him, and hung up.
Serenity's POV,7:24 P.M
Finally at my dorm door, I opened it. I laid out on my bed while wincing at the throbbing pain coming from my chest. I opened the bottle of pain medication, and took one. I looked at the calendar, which said that it was Sunday. I have to go to school tomorrow.. I thought. I changed out of my hospital clothes, and into my PJs. Even though it was still pretty early, I knew that sleeping would help. I laid down, and quickly darkness fell over me.

 I laid down, and quickly darkness fell over me

A/N

Hey, Author~Chan here! I just wanted to let you know since school is starting back up, I probably won't update as frequently! I will try to update as soon as I can, thanks for reading!