Chisaki

"Today, we will be doing patrols and surveillance." Said Nighteye. He set a book down on the table. "We'll split up into two groups with me and Bubble Girl, and Mirio, Moon, and Midoriya." He continued. "Surveillance?" Asked Izuku. "Nighteye Agency is currently working on a secret investigation." Said Bubble Girl. "Shie Hassaikai is a small designated villain group." He turned the book around, and revealed a picture of a dark haired man wearing a plague mask over his mouth. "It's young head..in other words the number two, Chisaki has started showing strange actions." Strange actions? I thought. "His plague mask is his trademark." Said Nighteye. "But designated villain groups are under the surveillance of the police, so they usually seem pretty obedient." Said Izuku, picking up the picture of Chisaki. "It's because there was a big break up once in the past." Said Bubble Girl. "But this Chisaki guy is starting to gather them up again for some reason." She continued. "Recently, he's even made contact with the League of Villains." "The details are unclear though." The League!? "But we haven't been able to get any proof that he's planning anything criminal." Said Nighteye. "Because of that, the Hassaikai is a gray close to black, and we cannot treat them like villains." But if he's contacted the League.. then who knows what they're up to.. "What we're after is their tail." "Be careful not to let them suspect anything." We bowed. "Yes Sir!"

An hour later, after changing into our hero costumes.
"Oh, heroes!" A girl pointed at us as we walked down the street. "It's the ones who were in the U.A. sports festival on TV." "I-I'm nervous.." Said Izuku. "You must've at least gone on patrol at your internship, right?" Asked Togata. "Oh, was the League of Villains attack too traumatic?"
"N-No, but for various reasons I wasn't able to experience the basics.." Izuku trailed off. "Really?" "That's strange, right?" Said Togata. I sweat dropped. "But don't worry!" "Sir and Bubble Girl are the ones actually watching the target today." "We're just on patrol!" He continued. "Now that I think about it, we haven't told each other our hero names, huh?" He said,pointing at us. "O-Oh, I'm Deku!" Said Izuku. "Deku? Deck?" Togata said, referring to how the Kanji meant useless. "You okay with that?" Izu--Deku nodded. "And you?" Togata asked, pointing at me. "Angel of Mystery: Silver Messiah." I responded. "Well I'm Lemillion!" Togata said, pointing at himself. "I don't have to save everyone, but 1,000,000...not all, but a millon." "That's what I want to do, so that's why I chose Lemillion!" He said. "Once we put on our costumes and go out into the streets,we're heroes." "Don't let your guard down, guys!" Togata--No, Lemillion said. "I won't!" We both responded. We walked on ahead. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a girl running out of an alleyway. 

I turned to look at her, but she ran into me, and started to fall

I turned to look at her, but she ran into me, and started to fall. Quickly I put my arms out under her, letting her fall into them instead of the cold, hard ground. "I'm sorry, are you okay?" I asked the small girl in my arms. I let her go, setting her on the ground. She looked up at me, and I barely contained a gasp. Her red eyes blinked up at me, the same shade as-..Chibi-Usa's..she had long, blue gray hair that tumbled down her shoulders, and a small horn on her head. Her arms..they're covered in bandages.. I thought. A quick glace at her legs showed they were in the same condition. Deku and Lemillion walked back towards me. Something's wrong here.. I reached out to help her stand, but pulled away as I noticed she was trembling. "Do you not like people touching you?" I asked. "I'm sorry, I won't touch you without your permission." Although she has the same eyes as Chibi-Usa, she reminds me more of Hotaru, who looked as fragile as her... I heard footsteps,and looked up. "Now, you know.. you can't go around causing trouble for the heroes." I flinched. The man that walked out, was the man that Nighteye had shown us in the picture.