Rescue Complete

I flew up and out of the hole in the ceiling, before I was greeted with the sight of Deku, Eri and an empowered Overhaul, who had fused again with someone else. 

Deku was crouched on the ground, arms around himself

Deku was crouched on the ground, arms around himself. "I-It feels like my body is being torn apart.." I heard him whisper. "She has no control. Said Overhaul. The ground cracked, leaving a huge hole that was headed straight for Eri! I grabbed her, and put her out of reach of the growing crack. Deku then got up and walked over to Eri, looking at me with confusion. Deku picked up Eri, holding her in his arms. He looked like he was about to ask me something, before he jumped up as two large spikes erupted from the ground. I flew to the side, dodging them. "She may have activated her Quirk at a good time, but she doesn't know how to stop it." "Isn't that right, Eri?" Asked Overhaul. Overhaul was either ignoring me, or hadn't noticed me yet and continued to talk. "She rewinds humans." "That's who Eri is." "Depending on how you use her, it might even be possible to turn a person back into a monkey." She's not a thing!  I thought. "If you keep carrying her like that, you'll be annihilated." "Everyone who touches her will be rewound into nothingness." "That girl's Quirk is cursed." "Hand her over!" He shouted. "There's no way to stop her other than to disassemble her." He's going to kill her?!  Deku tied Lemillion's cape over his back, which held Eri in place. "Never!" He said. Deku suddenly started to glow with green energy, as he activated One For All at one hundred percent. Oh.. he's going to break himself as Eri rewinds him to delay the process.. but that will only help until it starts to speed up. I realized. The power emitting from Deku dented the ground beneath him. Overhaul got into a fighting stance, crumbling some of the buildings around us. "You don't know Eri's value!" "A punk like you can't exploit an asset like her!" He launched himself at Deku, ignoring me. Is he only focusing on getting Eri? I know Chaos must have sensed me transform.. but since it can't possess him like this.. what are they doing?  Spikes rose up around Overhaul, launching themselves at Deku. He moved faster than I could see, appearing in front of Overhaul. He raised his leg. "SMASH!" He yelled, as he kicked Overhaul's form in it's face. The impact broke off some of the ground, and sent him flying into the air. I reacted quickly, flying up into the air along with Deku. I raised my staff, and pointed it at Overhaul. A ball of blinding white energy appeared and I swung my staff, shooting the ball at it. Overhaul groaned in agony, then rose up into the air, becoming a storm of flesh.