Test Of Courage

A/N: Warning, some graphic mentions of blood. Otherwise, hope you enjoy!

I stared at the cat. I felt the throbbing in my chest. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Izuku talking to Aizawa. "Importantly, everyone tonight...we'll have a test of courage with the classes against each other! Said Pixie bob. I sighed. Just great...

I was placing wood into the stove, and I noticed that Kota wasn't here. He was probably at his hideout. After finishing my beef stew that I had made, myself and the others were in the dark forest with Pixie bob and Tiger. Aizawa sensei had dragged away the remedial students, so there were fewer of us. "Okay, so Class B will be the scarers first." Pixie bob said. "Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes." "Bring the tags with your names written on them back." Izuku and I were on a team.

12 minutes later
I saw black smoke rising above the trees, and got Pixie bob's attention. I then saw her suddenly get dragged back by a purple field! I unfurled my wings. I swung my head around and saw.. Kota! I nudged Izuku, and pointed at him. I grabbed Izuku, and flew towards were I had seen Kota.

I grabbed Kota, and Izuku punched the villain. "Everything's going to be okay." I told Kota. "I'll save you." The villain lunged at Izuku, and asked were Bakugo was. They were after Bakugo! I grabbed Kota, and put him up on the top of the mountain. I flew down, and saw Izuku on the ground. I summoned my moon sword.

I sliced his back, and blood poured out

I sliced his back, and blood poured out. I saw him going after Kota. Izuku got up, and punched him with 100 percent. Kota was falling! I grabbed him. I then saw that the villain.. hadn't been damaged? He flew at us, and I grabbed Kota and flew up into the air. I felt a punch against me. I fell, plummeting to the ground. "Kota, run back to camp!" I yelled. Izuku flew at the villain, and I shielded Kota. "Kota, RUN!" I tried to slice the villain with my sword. He was on top of Izuku! I summoned my power. I drew in the power of the Moon. Kota squirted water at him, and he was distracted. Izuku and I flew at him. "Moon Crystal Power." I whispered, sounding emotionless. Silver energy poured out of me, and I heard Izuku activate 1 million percent of One for All. We smashed him into the wall, and he didn't get up. Blood flowed out of my arms and face. "Kota, you can save people." "Your water quirk can put those fires out!" I yelled. I grabbed Izuku and Kota, and flew them towards the camp. I then saw Aizawa. I handed him Kota, and Izuku started rambling. Aizawa then told us to tell Mandalay something.

I knocked the huge sword out of the villains hand,and let Izuku relay the message.I summoned some of my healing dust,and threw it at Mandalay,Tiger,and Izuku.Some of their injuries healed.I then heard a gunshot.I hope everyone's okay.I ran with Izuku,trying to fing Bakugo and Todoroki.We ran into Shoji,and he told us about Dark Shadow.I saw dark shadow holding Tokoyami captive. Well flip. We were then told we had to make a choice;should we help Tokoyami or Bakugo? I had a plan. "Let's lead Dark Shadow to Bakugo and Todoroki." "They can emit light!" In theory, I could emit moonlight, but it would drain me. So we did. We ran, and Dark Shadow followed. Dark Shadow ran over.."Moonfish!" I yelled. How did he escape from prison!? I went to the unconscious man,and tied him against the tree. I then saw Urararka and Tsu being attacked by a girl. I ran up to defend them,but she ran away.I then saw a man in a tree.He had two marbles,and he said that they were Bakugo and Tokoyami! He then leapt away! I flew after him. I grabbed onto compress with Shoji,Izuku,and Todoroki after Tsu launched them into the air.Our weight made him fall,but onto three other villains! I managed to stop falling right before I hit the ground.Blue flames shot at us,and I held my arm,it had been burnt. As Shoji fought Twice (The villain),he grabbed the marbles.I then saw that the warp villain was here! The marbles were fakes,I saw as Compress stuck out his tongue. I flew after them along with Izuku,and right before I reached it,the portal disappeared.I fell to the ground,and felt tears streaming down my face."No..not again!" I whispered.I looked up and saw my injured classmates.The adrenaline of being attacked had worn off,and they were in pain especially Izuku.I slowly stood up,and walked over to Shoji.I hovered my hand over the stump that had been his hand,and ignored his incredulous look as it healed from the golden dust.It grew back,and I felt some of my energy deplete. I ignored it,and healed Torodoki and Tokoyami's scratches.More of my energy disappeared, and I saw Torodoki about to speak.I silenced him with a glare,and went over to Izuku.I whispered a "Moon Healing Escalation." And his face and arms healed.I felt most of my energy drain away from me,and I blinked trying to stay awake.I shaklily took out a bottle from my sub space pocket,and let golden/silvery dust from my hand fall into it. The light from the glass made it appear purple.

 The light from the glass made it appear purple

"U-Use this..on the w-ounded.." I said, mumbling from having used most of my energy.I swayed,then fell the to ground,unconscious.