Infiltration

Italics mean thinking

Serenity's POV

"Hero team.." "Wins!" I heard.I ran out to meet Izuku,as he was hauled away on a strecher."All Might,can I go with him to make sure he is okay?" I asked. "Young Serenity,look after him." He said.I dashed after the stretcher.I watched as Recovery Girl healed his arms and legs.It was taking longer than expected.I looked up as I heard someone come in.I saw that it was All Might,but out of his Hero Form.Recovery Girl told All Might that they had to wait for the IV to finsih,and wait for his body to heal slowly overnight.I looked up at All Might.That was something I could help with."All Might."Recovery Girl looked at me startled,looking confused."May I heal Izuku?" I asked. Recovery Girl stared at me."You have a healing quirk?" She asked. "Yes." I replied,in a tone that ended the conversation.All Might Nodded. I hovered my hand over him,pushing my energy into him.

"You know All Might?" She asked

"You know All Might?" She asked. "Not well,I hadn't even heard of him before a few days ago." I replied. She looked like she wanted to ask something,but decided against it.She then scolded All Might about letting Izuku get hurt this bad.One hour laterI saw Izuku suddenly bolt awake."How are you feeling?" I asked. "S-Suprisingly good.." He said. "That's because Miss Moon helped you out!" Said Recovery Girl. "Well,that's all for today's healing." Said Recovery Girl."Come back again tomorrow,so I can check on it." She said.Izuku and I walked out of the room."Eh..we ended up skipping our afternoon classes.." "Aizawa Sensei is going to kill us!" He wined. I glared at him. "And who's fault is that,Baka!" I yelled.We walked back to the class and were instantly bombarded by people.I heard lida and Urakaka asking Izuku to call them by their first name.I backed away,and ran to my desk.I heard that Bakugo had left,and followed Izuku.I watched as Izuku told Bakugo about his borrowed power,and saw Bakugo shaking with rage.I watched then as he admitted that he had thought he couldn't beat the Ice guy,and that even so,he would become number one.Then,I turned as I saw All Might run at Bakugo,and Hug him? I shook my head,as I saw Him being shake off.Then,Izuku was hauled off by All Might,who had probably heard the whole thing.The next day.I woke up,and saw that reporters had swarmed the gates!I hurriedly put on my clothes,and ate breakfast.I put on my shoes,and ran out to the gates,and just in time,as I saw Izuku being swarmed.I shoved my way through the crowd,and grabbed Izuku.I then saw a reporter activate the Barrier.I laughed at her,as she yelled.I then ran off towards the nurses office with Izuku.Class"Good work on the hero class yesterday." Said Aizawa. "Bakugo,your talented,so don't act like a kid." Bakugo glared,and said that he knew. "And Midoriya..I see that you settled things by breaking your arm again." "You can't keep saying you can't help it because of your Quirk." "As long as you fix the control issue,there's a lot you'll be able to do." Izuku smiled and said "Yes sir." "Now..it's a bit late notice,but I'll be having you.." The class leaned in. "Decide on a Class representitive." He said. The class sighed in relief.This was a normal activity! Everyone started yelling "Pick me!" Then Tenya yelled for silence,and said we should hold an election." Aizawa said he didn't care. Results - Izuku 3, Momo 2. Izuku looked in shock,and Bakgo started shouting.The class rep was now Midoriya,and the vice rep was Momo Yaoyorozu.Lunch"There are a lot of people today!" Said Ochako. "That's because everyone in all the sections have the same lunch time." said lida.Ochako,Tenya,Izuku and I all sat together.Izuku was expressing his doubt about being class president.After saying that he was the best choice,Tenya also admitted that his brother was the Hero Ingenium,after Ochako asked if he was a rich boy.Izuku was thrilled.Then,suddenly an alarm went off,and a voice said that there had been a level 3 security breach,and that we were to evacuate.I stood up immidiatly.After reading the school handbook,I already knew that it meant, someone had broken in! Everyone started panicking. I put my hand into my Sub-space pocket,grabbing my brooch.I thought of growing wings,but still staying in my uniform.Soon after,white wings appeared on my back.

I flew to Tenya,and at his shocked face,said I would explain later

I flew to Tenya,and at his shocked face,said I would explain later.I told him to get everyone to calm down,and flew off.In the corner I saw Tenya jump on the exit sign,after getting Uraraka to make him float.I then saw a shadow darting towards the teacher workroom! I flew after it,and saw that it was a person,and they were grabbing files of students!I flew towards the villian,but..they opened up the window,and jumped out!I flew out of it,looking at the ground for the villain,but they had dissapeared.I flew back to were Tenya was suck in the wall,and grabbed his hand,flying him down,grunting from the weight.Back at class,I sat down as I heard Izuku say that he was giving up his role as Class rep to Tenya.I looked on approvingly,as Izuku told everyone how brave Tenya was,and that he had calmed everyone.Tenya then stood up,and said,"I was only following what Serenity had said!" "She told me to calm everyone down,as she flew away!" Instantly,all eyes were on my,and I mentally groaned. Tenya Why!? I stood up and said,"I only told you to calm them down,but you succeded,and helped everyone!" "Besides,I don't have time for that." I said. Everyone sweat dropped.I sat down.Tenya then agreed,and said he would do his best.AfterwardsI saw Recovery Girl,Midnight,Principal Nezu,and someone else standing outside.I asked Aizawa Sensei if I could go to the bathroom,and he said yes.After going out the classroom,I held my brooch and my wings came out.I lifted up a window,and flew out.I landed silently on the ground,and retracted my wings.I walked up to them. "Someone instigated this." Said Recovery Girl. "Did someone evil slip in,or was it intended to be a declaration of war..?" She Questioned. "Someone evil broke in." I said. They all turned around quickly,and looked ready to attack.Principal Nezu relaxed and waved them down. "What do you mean Serenity?" He asked. "I chased down a person in all black,who I had saw stealing files on students." "I chased them,but they leapt out the window." "After I had flown out,they were already gone." I explained. Nezu looked troubled,and the others looked suspicious."Flew?" Questioned Midnight." "She has wings she can retract." Said Principal Nezu. "I also saw a suspicous blue-haired person this morning,hiding behind the media." I said. "Maybe they had something to do with it.." Said Recovery Girl.I was then told to go back to class.

Japanese

Baka = Idiot

Sensei = Teacher