Fate

(A/N: Above are the three goddesses of fate, or the Moirai. Atropos: The Past, Clotho: The Present, And Lachesis: The Future.)

Class, the next day.

Bakugo and Todoroki look particularly beat up today. Apparently, the provisional classes are harsh. I looked at Izuku, who was staring at his desk. I sighed.
Throughout the week, I found myself staring blankly up at the sky, or at my desk wondering,Will Eri soon become another person I couldn't save? Izuku particularly seemed affected, he made careless mistakes, and couldn't pay attention at all during class. It's probably the first time he hasn't been able to save someone. I realized, my eyes widening. I almost cried at the thought. I wish it was my first. Midnight looked at me concerned, and I averted my eyes. 

I walked along Izuku as he stalked down the hallway, full of pent-up energy. We headed towards the teacher's lounge. "He's out jogging right now." Said Midnight. Izuku looked at her confused. "You didn't know?" She said. "After he finished the home visits, for some reason, he started working out." "If he's retired, he should just take it easy." She finished.I looked at Izuku with wide eyes. "You want me to what?"

He looked at me pleadingly. "Could you speed up time on me, so I can run and catch up with All Might?" He asked. I sighed. What am I going to do with him.. "Fine.." I said hesitantly. He brightened, bowing. "But I'm coming too." I glared at him. "Y-Yes Serenity!" He said. "Hold still." I replied. I closed my eyes, and focused on our energy.

It was surprisingly harder to use Pluto's magic when my eye was covered, but I found it

It was surprisingly harder to use Pluto's magic when my eye was covered, but I found it. I pulled on the strings of our energy, inserting some of the Time magic. I opened my eyes. "Just run normally, It'll take effect soon." I told Izuku. We started jogging, our steps gradually becoming faster and faster, gravity decreasing. The trees whizzed by us, like they were moving and not us. I saw a dot in the distance, and realized it was All Might. I looked at Izuku, who was sweating from the decrease of gravity. Ah.. he's so used to earth's gravity, that when it decreased, he could feel it. Maybe if I... I reached towards his energy, and tried transferring my gravity to him. My gravity decreased even more, until It was almost like the moons. Izuku looked much better now, as his normal gravity was back. I laughed joyfully, as I bounced along the path, each step taking me into the air. Izuku didn't hear me, he was too focused on trying not to fall. It's like the moon.. I closed my eyes, running along. I opened them when I heard Izuku shouting. "ALL MIGHTTT!" Sure enough, All Might was a few feet in front of us. I tugged on our energy, and I glided to a stop. Izuku didn't have as much practice as I did, and face planted onto the floor. All Might looked at us, stunned. "How did you know I was here?" He asked. Izuku was still breathing heavily, so I told him. "Midnight-Sensei told us." Izuku got to his feet, and placed his hands on his knees as he took in oxygen. "D-Did you know everything?" Izuku asked All Might. "That Nighteye knew about One For All, and that he wanted it to go to Togata-Senpai?" He asked. "Why didn't you tell me?" "..I wonder ..if I needed to tell you.." Said All Might. "Of course you did!" Shouted Izuku. "All this new information coming at once, and getting rejected before I could make sense of it all..!" He continued. "More than that, I didn't understand your intentions!" "I don't understand why you're keeping it a secret, so I don't know how to feel!" "Why didn't you tell me?" Izuku got all the way up, looking at All Might." "Not as your fan, but as your successor, I want to know everything!" Izuku shouted. "....I didn't think knowing would do you any good." "Don't regret this." All Might Said. "I won't." Said Izuku. All Might looked up at the sky. "Nighteye had always been a big fan of mine." "It was my policy to not have a sidekick, but I gave in and allowed him to be one." "We worked together for about five years." "He supported me as the brain behind my operations." "I know." Said Izuku. I sat down on a nearby tree stump. "But six years ago, we dissolved our partnership because of my injury." "We valued different things." "We were divided about my future." "...His foresight predicted my death." .....What?  "Nighteye and I parted ways after that." "Principal Nezu recommended Young Togata to me, but before I met him, I ended up meeting you." "I didn't want to tell you.. sorry." Said All Might. "Because.. you're my fan." All Might then jogged away. Izuku stared at his retreating form, then dashed after him. "Wait!" He called. I got up, and ran after them also. "How far into the future was Nighteye's Foresight?" Yelled Izuku. "..Six or seven years in the future, he said." Responded All Might. "Apparently, the further into the future, the less accurate the time, but what he sees with his Foresight has never changed." That.. can't be right.. Gears turned in my head. "Then.. it'd be this year or next year..!" Said Izuku. "You're kidding, right?" Said Izuku, in denial. "I don't want this, All Might." Even if I used all of my power, I wouldn't be able to see into the future. Only Pluto could do that, even then it was only because she was Chronos's daughter. I missed Izuku's speech, coming back to reality when I heard All Might. "You know, Young Midoriya." "When I heard Nighteye's prediction, I accepted it pretty readily." "If I could see the finish line, the end.. then I'd run until then." "When I fought All For One, I thought that was the finish line." "But you were there." All Might turned, and looked at Izuku. "You, timid and Quirkless.. all of the days we spent together affected me." He said. "And those days whispered to me, telling me to live." He raised his palm towards Izuku. "And then, your mother told me to live and protect you!" "After all of this time, I'm going to fight." "I will live!" He closed his palm into a fist, and changed into his superhero form. "I will twist fate and anything else into the shape I want with these arms!" He then changed back. "But after going through all this, I've reached this conclusion." "In the end, it has turned out the way Nighteye said it would." He looked away from Izuku. "That's why.. I can't face him after all this time.." "I didn't want to become a shackle to you as you became stronger.." He turned back around. "Well, it's possible that I've already twisted fate into the shape I wanted." No.. if the Moirai want you.. they'll claim you, no matter what you try to do to stop them..

 they'll claim you, no matter what you try to do to stop them

 I thought, then blinked. Where did that somber thought come from? It's not like I've ever met them-  I stood rigid. Did.. I meet the Moirai as Selene?  I wondered. "Not yet.." Said Izuku. "We still can't tell if the prediction has changed.." He continued. "I don't want this, All Might...I absolutely refuse it." He punched his fist out in front of himself. "No matter what happens to you, I will twist fate with you!" He yelled with tears in his eyes. All Might raised his fist, and bumped it against Izuku's. He smiled. "I'll do my best to not cause you trouble." Said All Might. Izuku smiled. All Might started to walk away, when Izuku stopped him. "Oh wait...You should have Nighteye use his Foresight on you again." He made a fist. "Make up with him so we can see if the future's already been changed!" He yelled. All Might sweat dropped. "Wouldn't that be too convenient?" He asked. "It's a matter of life and death!" Izuku yelled. "I'll try to bargain with him!" He said. "Wait, young man!" Said All Might. "Think about how Nighteye will feel!" I sighed. Why am I even here? Well, at least I now know why All Might and Nighteye don't get along. I thought, as I slowly backed away from Izuku, who was muttering up a storm of ideas.