Provisional Hero License:Orientation

June 12th,Provisional Hero License Exam

As we approached the red and white trimmed building, I felt my nerves come back. What if I fail? What if someone got hurt or- I shook myself out of it. This was not the time to be having these thoughts. As we went in, Aizawa gave a small speech, and I was then forced into a group huddle. "Go Plus--ULTRA!" Someone yelled. We turned towards the voice, and saw a tall male in a uniform.

His other classmate scolded him, and he bowed low, his forehead hitting the ground

His other classmate scolded him, and he bowed low, his forehead hitting the ground. "I AM SO..VERY SORRY!" My classmates started mumbling about Shiketsu. Shi-ketsu? Never heard of them. "I REALLY LOVE U.A HIGHSCHOOL!" He yelled, and blood started trickling down his head. I shuttered at the sight. " Inasa Yoarashi..he's strong." Said Aizawa. "He's the same year as you all." I blinked. He looks like a third year! "For some unknown reason, he turned down his acceptance to U.A, and went to Shiketsu." Strange.. "Eraser?" "I know that scowl anywhere!" Aizawa looked startled, and then like he'd rather be anywhere but here. A green-haired woman approached us.

"Let's get married

"Let's get married." She said. "No." Aizawa shot her down. "You're a real laugh riot buddy!" She said, and started laughing. "And as usual, you're impossible.. Joke." Said Aizawa. Izuku lit up. "Oh that's Ms. Joke, the smile hero!" "Her quirk is outburst, she forces people around her to laugh!" He said. "Come on, imagine it!" "If I was your wife, you'd have a life full of laughter!" Ms. Joke said. "That sounds like an actual nightmare." Aizawa bluntly said. "So Joke, if you're here that must mean.." He said. "That's right, over here everyone!" Ms. Joke shouted. Kids wearing a gray uniform approached us.

"Second years from Ketsubutsu Academy

"Second years from Ketsubutsu Academy." A Black-haired man introduced himself as Shindo, and started spewing out complements,and shaking everyone's hand. It changed as he got to Bakugo. Shindo tried to shake Bakugo's hand, but he brushed it off. "Stop pretending, what you say doesn't match the look in your eyes." I then saw Shindo's face go dark, and his eyes fill with malice. As soon as it had happened, he was bright and cheerful again. I saw some girls trying to get Todoroki's autograph.Shindo then started coming towards me. Does he think I'm stupid? He outstretched his hand, spewing random complements. I looked into his eyes, and sent him an icy glare. "Two-face." I muttered, and his eyes once again went dark. "Hey, get your costumes and head to orientation." As I was walking away, I heard Ms. Joke. "Wait, hold on.. did you not warn your kids Eraser?" I stopped looking at Aizawa confused, as he walked away. I hesitated, then moved on.
Orientation
I had my costume on including my mask, and had my wings outstretched with the new armor on them.

As I had thought, the armor was as light as a feather, making it easy for me to fly without worrying about my wings getting hit.There was a huge crowd, and I was being pushed up against other people.The shaggy haired dude groaned.

The shaggy haired dude groaned

 "I.. I'm from the Hero's Public Safety Commission.. names Meru..we're short staffed, and I haven't gotten enough rest.." Meru groaned again. "So.. basically one-thousand five hundred and forty students compete in a free-for-all exercise or whatever we're calling it...since Stain was arrested, many people have expressed doubts about the pro heroes..but if you think about it, getting paid makes sense." "If your going to risk your life to save someone, why shouldn't you ask for a reward." I bristled. When I was Sailor Moon, we risked our life to subdue monsters, and save innocent civilians and we had never gotten paid! We did it out of the kindness in our hearts! "Anyways whether they do it for money or duty, we've got too many heroes working together in the streets these days." "Honestly the time between when an incident begins and when its resolved is ridiculously short.. since you all are here to get your license you'll be swept up in this mess as well.." "People who don't have the speed just won't cut it.. which is why that's what you'll be tested on!" The mood turned serious. "The first hundred students to meet our standards will pass today." He said tiredly. "But there are over fifteen hundred people taking this test!" Said Momo frantically. "I thought they said that about half of us would be passing." She added. "So actually less then one percent of us will get a license!" Said Tsuyu. "Now.. here are the basic rules.. the students will put three targets on his or her body.. they can go anywhere you want as long as its an exposed area."

"You will each also have six balls

"You will each also have six balls...the targets light up when they are touched by the ball.. if all three targets are touched,you fail." "Oh, and the person who lights up your third target will get credit for the defeat.. you get through the round by taking down two people." "Got it?" "Good." He said, giving us no time to answer. They started passing out the balls, and the ceiling opened into a huge battlefield with different terrains, like the USJ.