Eri's tour

Dorms, Evening.

I walked in the doors with Izuku, Kirishima, Ochaco, and Asui. "Hey!" Said Kirishima. "Sorry we're late, we've finally made up all of our classes." Ochaco said. "We can help out for real now!" After everyone caught us up on what we're doing, Asui tapped her cheek. "I see.. we've decided on a rock rave type club rock for the music, huh?" She asked. "I understand Jiro on bass and Yaoyorozu on keyboards.." Trailed off Kirishima. "But Bakugo on drums is kind of.. how do I put it..?" Ochaco finished. I shrugged. "It fits his personality, I'm fine with it." I said. Bakugo glared at us. "So, who will sing the all-important vocals?" Asked Asui. "We haven't decided yet.." Said Jirou, but Ochaco cut her off. "Eh, you're not going to sing Jiro?" She said. "Huh?" "If it's vocals you want I can do it, it'll make me popular!" I sweat dropped at Mineta's reasoning. "I can be a disco ball and sing!" Aoyama sparkled. "Yeah, I can't play any instruments but I'm a pretty good singer!" Added Kirishima. He then broke out into song, and I winced. I clapped my hands over my ears as Mineta just shouted into the microphone, not singing at all. Aoyama did falsetto, going to a high pitch and sustaining it. "I'm with Ochaco, I think it should be you Jiro!" Said Hagakure. "When you were teaching us in your room, your singing was super cool, too!" She explained. "Hey, don't make this harder by making people expect--" Jirou protested. "It's fine, it's fine!" Hagakure shoved the microphone at her. "I wanna hear your singing Jiro, sing something for us!" Added Kirishima. She sighed, and started singing. I listened, slightly surprised. Eh.. I thought it was going to be a rock song? They said a rave rock music genre right? Everyone started shouting complements. Hm ,I suppose she'll sing something different for the actual show, it was pretty good. I would volunteer, but I don't really know any rock songs.. "It's unanimous then!" Said Iida. "Eh..so we still need guitars!" Said Jiro, still blushing. "I want two!" Kaminari raised his hand. "Yay, I want to do it!" He shouted. "It's so cool to be able to play an instrument!" Kaminari brought out a yellow guitar, and started strumming. "The guitar is the star of the band!" As the others were discussing, Tokoyami picked up a dark blue guitar. "You can play?" Said Shoji. "Why didn't you say anything?" Tokoyami opened his eyes. "I quit once at the F chord." Finally, a little after 1 a.m. everything had been decided. The band team consisted of Yaoyorozu, Bakugo, Kaminari, Tokoyami, and Jirou. While the effects team was Kirishima, Sero, Todoroki, and Koji. And finally, the dance team of Iida, Aoyama, Asui, Ashido, Sato, Ojiro, Hagakure, Ochaco, Mineta, Izuku and I. "Everyone, we'll be busy starting tomorrow!" Yelled Iida.U.A, morning.The dance team stood outside the dorms, practicing dancing led by Ashido. "Midoriya, that's wrong!" She called, pointing at him. "Put more muscle into it!" "The lock in locking is spelled L-o-c-k!" She emphasized. "So do it like you're turning a lock.. and stop it with a snap!" She demonstrated. I turned from the practice as I felt eyes watching us, and quickly found the source. I stared into the bushes, at the not very well hidden Mirio. Izuku turned, noticing him too. "Oh, Togata!" He waved smiling at him. I looked over the bush, at the little girl and our teacher walking down the path and smiled.