Camp

A/N: Thank You Xx Djanjan xX for being my first commenter! Also, thank all of you for helping Serenity's Quirk get #1 in Sailor Moon!

I stood outside along with the rest of 1-A waiting for the bus to the camp to come. I saw class B come, and Iida was yelling at us to arrive in order. All the seats were full, so I was forced to sit next to Aizawa Sensei. I had taken out my book about the history of this world, and was reading it. I made a face when I saw that the rest of them were just playing around. I saw Aizawa sensei's face, which was scrunched up and almost laughed.Finally, we had stopped, and I got off the bus warily. I saw two females dressed up in cat costumes. My gaze then landed on the little boy standing next to them. He was wearing a hat with horns. Izuku was sputtering out information about them, and got hit in the face. I almost laughed. We were then told we would be staying at the foot of the mountain. She then said if we were fast, we would arrive at noon. I narrowed my eyes, and extended my wings. She then said if we didn't arrive by 12:30 we wouldn't get lunch. I was then glad my wings were out, because soon after one of them rose up the land into a landslide. I unfurled my wings and flew into the air. The girl wearing the red cat outfit pouted that I had escaped the trap. I hovered down onto the ground, and made sure everyone was okay. A beast then appeared, and Todoroki, Bakugo, Iida and Izuku took care of it. I then saw that we were surrounded by beasts. I went a little ways away from the rest of them, I wanted to use my powers to the full extent. A dragon made of dirt then flew at me. I flew into the air, and summoned the Moon sword. I flew at it, slicing it into bits and scattering the dirt into the air. I flew along, trying to find the camping zone.A while laterAfter having to fight at least 27 dirt dragons, and sometimes swooping down to help with a monster that was attacking someone, I was nearing the camping site. I could see Aizawa sensei, and the Wild Pussycats. I felt my wings throbbing at having been in the air for awhile when holding a heavy sword. I hovered downwards, and landed in front of Aizawa sensei. I was then told that I was the first one back, and that I would have to wait for the others.30 minutes later, I saw the rest of them emerging from the trees. Everyone looked exhausted. someone, I think it might have been Kaminari yelled "What do you mean 3 hours?" "That's the time it would have taken us, sorry!" Said The red skirt woman, who I had learned was Mandalay. Then the Blue skirt woman, Pixie bob said that we had done better than they thought we would. "You guys are great.. especially.. you five!" She yelled, pointing at Tenya, Izuku, Todoroki, Bakugo and myself. "Did you act without hesitation because of your battle experience?" She then yelled that she called dibs, and flew at us! Nope. I flew up into the air to escape her hugging. Mandalay then said something about suitable age, and Izuku asked about the child standing next to them. "Oh, he's not ours ." "He's my cousin's kid." Explained Mandalay. I flew down, and looked at him.

"His name is Kota

"His name is Kota." She said, and asked for him to greet us. Izuku tried to introduce himself, and then Kota kicked him.Iida caught Izuku, and reprimanded Kota. "I don't intend to hang out with guys who want to become heroes!" He yelled. That look.. did heroes do something to him? I thought."Enough." Said Aizawa sensei. "Get your stuff from the bus." "Once you've put your bags in your rooms, we'll have dinner." He said. "Then you'll bathe and go to sleep.""Itadakimasu!" I said, and ate some white rice neatly. I sweat dropped at Kirishima's attitude.BathI Put on my robe, I was done bathing.I saw people thanking Kota for getting rid of Mineta, and then.. Kota!  I instantly unfurled my wings, and launched myself into the air.I slowed down time, and let Kota fall into my arms. I then let time run normal again. "Are you okay?" I asked, but he didn't respond. He had fainted! Izuku ran over, and helped me carry Kota to Mandalay. "I had him keeping watch since Aizawa said there was one boy who had no shame." She said. "Thank you for catching him." "It's no problem." I said. "Kota doesn't like heroes, does he?" Said Izuku. I looked at him. "If Kota had been raised normally, maybe he would've admired heroes too." Said Mandalay. "Normally?" Asked Izuku. I looked at Kota, who was laid down peacefully. Pixie bob then came in. "Mandalay's cousin, Kota's parents were heroes." She said. I flinched. Were? "They were killed in the line of duty." She said. No...I thought. This young.. Izuku visibly flinched. "But society kept praising them, saying it was a good thing for heroes.. a wonderful thing." My hands clenched into fists. What.. getting murdered.. A good thing..!?Morning 5:30

 "Good Morning." Said Aizawa sensei. I was standing along with the others outside. "Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength." He said. "The goal is to increase everyone's strength, and for everyone to get their provisional licenses." "So Bakugo, try throwing that." He said, throwing him a ball. The fitness test? "Your previous record was 705.2 meters." He said. "Let's see how much you have improved." Bakugo stepped up, and stretched. "Go to heck!" He yelled. Aizawa held up the device. "709.6 meters." Bakugo looked surprised. "Through various experiences you have all definitely improved." "But that improvement has been at the mental and technical levels, and stamina." "Your quirks themselves haven't improved a lot." I nodded. "We will work on improving your quirks starting today!" He then grinned evilly. "It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying." "Try not to actually die." I sweat dropped.Everyone was doing special exercises, and I was training mine. I stared at the bird in front of me, ignoring the pain in my chest. I had opted not to tell them that one of my friends had died of the drawbacks of my power.I was keeping it frozen. I was then supposed to go and train with one of the pussycats.Kitchen "Yesterday, I told you todays the only day we'll be doing stuff for you!" Shouted Pixie Bob. I looked at all the ingredients in front of me and realized,we were cooking! I remembered long ago, when Makoto had given me cooking lessons back in the Silver Millennium. I had also had to make my own dinner once or twice after protecting Tokyo. I can do this! The yellow skirted girl; Ragdoll laughed at us, and told us we had to make curry. I huddled by myself at my cooking station. I made sure no one was looking, and summoned Mars's power to light the wood. I grabbed the sauce mix. I chopped up the chicken, carrots, potatoes, and onions. I put olive oil in the pot, and put it over the fire. I added the vegetables, and mixed it up. I then added the chicken, and mixed it some more. I added the water, and let it simmer. I then left it for 15 minutes. I grabbed some rice,and rinsed it. I got another pot, and put water in it. I let it boil, and stirred in rice, salt, and butter. I let it simmer, and left it for 18 minutes. I looked over to my curry,15 minutes were up. I added four curry roux blocks, and waited for it to dissolve, and let it boil. After 5 minutes, I turned off the heat, and let it sit. When 18 minutes were up, I turned off the heat for the rice as well, and let it sit. After letting them both sit, I scooped it out onto a plate. I put some sliced up tomatoes on the side, and done! I looked at the pot, there was still enough left for another plate. I then saw Kota walking off into the trees, despite Mandalay yelling that it was time for dinner. Kota.. I grabbed a plate, and put the rest of the curry on it.

I then followed him to the mountain

I then followed him to the mountain.I saw Kota standing and looking out at the stars. I heard his stomach growling. "You're hungry right?" I called. He looked at me angrily. "How did you find this place!?" He yelled. "Sorry, I followed your footprints." I said. "I saw you left without dinner, and knew you would be hungry." "I'm fine, I don't need any." He said. "Get out of my secret hideout!" "A secret hideout?" I said. He ignored my question. "Trying to improve your quirk, it's gross!" Kota said. I winched. "You want to show off your power that badly?" He said. I breathed in. "I'm sorry about your parents." I said. He turned on me. "Did Mandalay tell you!" He screamed. "I'm sorry, I ended up hearing about it." "Their detestable, saying that it was an honorable death." He turned away. "Everyone's crazy,calling each other names and killing each other.." I then realized that Kota hates Quirks and the society. I walked up to Kota,and handed him the plate. I sat down with my own. He looked at me warily. "Can I tell you something?" I asked. "Huh?" He said. "I haven't told anyone this but.." Kota stared at me. "My Mother's dead too." I said. Kota looked at me, surprised. "I never knew who my father was,but..my whole world was about her, and then she was taken away from me." I felt a tear trying to escape,and shook my head. Not in front of the kid! I scolded myself. I got up, and started walking back to the camp, and ate my curry on the way back. I unrolled my sleeping bag,and climbed in.