The Big Three

Bold & Underlined = English

Italics =Thoughts

Bold = Mizuki (Mercury's Computer)

Morning
I stepped into line along with all of my classmates, Tenya directing us. The line suddenly stopped moving. I glanced ahead to see what was wrong, only to scowl when I saw Monoma. "Two people!" "You had Two people fail the exam!" He laughed. "So you were the only one to fail?" Asked Kirishima. "Haha...we...all.." Suddenly, the rest of his classmates appeared. "PASSED!" "We've pulled ahead of you, class 1-A!"
A girl with blonde hair and horns stepped out. 

"According to Vlad sensei, we'll all have classes together this semester!" She said in accented japanese

"According to Vlad sensei, we'll all have classes together this semester!" She said in accented japanese. A transfer? Monoma leaned down,whispering into her ear. I groaned. This won't end well. With enthusiasm, she shouted, "I'll beat you up so bad, you won't be able to get back up!" I sweat dropped. Monoma corrupted her. Speaking of him, he stood behind her,giving her thumbs up. An orange-haired girl then neck-chopped him. We walked into orientation. Nezu stood on a podium, and we were all in lines.

 "Hey, it's the small mammal you all love, the principal!" He shouted

principal!" He shouted. "Recently, the fur I'm proud of has gone down in quality.. it's hard for me to take care of it." He said. "This is something you can also say about humans." "Even if you have a balanced diet with zinc and vitamins, the most important thing has to be sleep." "Disturbing your lifestyle is the worst for your fur." Is there a point to this? He continued chattering about hairstyles, and I just stared at him, confused. My classmates looked like they were going to fall asleep. "The cause of this disturbance in lifestyle is incidents from this summer vacation.. I'm sure you already know about the loss of a pillar." Said Nezu. Pillar? I thought confused, until I remembered one of our history books referring to All Might as a Pillar that holds heroes together. "The effects of that incident have appeared faster than I could have imagined." He continued. "There will probably be great chaos in society in the near future." "In particular, this will be most apparent to those in the hero course." "You must approach activities outside of school, like the hero work studies that mainly second and third years participate in, with a greater sense of caution and crisis than before." "The air always feels heavy when we talk about gloomy things like this huh?" He asked. Yes. "The adults are working hard to do something about that heaviness." "We'd like you all to learn that hard work from them, and develop into capable people." "All of you in the business course, general studies, support course, and hero course.. I don't want you to forget that you're all successors of this society." He waved,and stepped off the stage. "And now, we will have a few warnings from the non-curricular guidance teacher, Mr. Hound Dog.." Said Vlad-Sensei. A man with a wolves head stepped up to the microphone.