Cosmos

I held my shoulder as I gasped in pain. The pain from the bullet didn't hurt so much that it was unbearable. "Serenity!" I heard Deku scream. Hah.. the sword hurt more. I realized. I blinked hazily as the roof tumbled down. More villains?  I thought worriedly. My worry turned to relief when I saw it was Ryukyu. She, Uravity, and Froppy jumped to the ground, dragging the villain that had first attacked us. "Take care of Nighteye and Serenity!" Izuku shouted as he ran past me. A pillar formed, blocking Deku from reaching Eri. In the process, it threw her into the air, until she was out of my sight. No.. I can't just sit here. They need my help! I tried to get up, to do something, only for the intense pain to stop me. Pieces of the ceiling plummeted down around me, thankfully not hitting me. I have to do something.. anything. I flinched as I raised my head up, in an attempt to see what was happening. Overhaul controlled tendrils of stone, directing them at Deku, who held Eri in his arms. Suddenly, in a huge blast of energy the tendrils crumbled to bits. The huge spikes of stone left from Overhaul and Nighteye's battle also decayed, adding to the debris raining down. The fragments of the ceiling that were left fell also. I could only watch in shock as a huge piece of stone fell above me, plummeting down exactly above where I lie. My body protested as I tried to move. No.. I can't die yet.. I still have to help them! I thought desperately. "Please.. anyone.." I whispered. The stone hurtled down towards me at an alarming speed. "Help me.." I closed my eyes. After a few seconds I wondered confused, Why haven't I been crushed yet?  I opened my eyes, gazing up only to see the Legendary Silver Crystal hovering over me, and the stone frozen in midair. 

What? As I gazed around, I noticed everything was frozen

What? As I gazed around, I noticed everything was frozen. Has time somehow.. stopped?  I tried to move, only to notice all of my pain was gone. I slowly picked myself up off the ground. I looked down, only to see my body. Am I dead?  I wondered. I looked at my hands, which were transparent. As I gazed around, my surroundings slowly faded, until everything was white. Am I in the afterlife? I felt a tap on my shoulder, and whirled around only to stare at two girls. Two versions of myself.

 Two versions of myself