Togata Vs. Serenity

In one hit, He proceeded to take out most of the class. Now, only Kirishima, Ochaco, Ojiro, Iida, Koda, Sato, Hagakure, and Izuku remained. Togata ran towards them, but halfway to them, he slipped under the ground. If I fly up into the air, that should prevent him from hitting me if he uses it on me. This is the reason I wasn't helping the others. Since I'm up against an unknown foe, I need to work out a strategy to beat him... Togata popped up behind Izuku, but he had expected it and tried to punch him. Togata's quirk activated before his fist hit him, and Izuku's fist went through his hand. Togata then feinted at Izuku's eyes, and he instinctively closed them. That was when Togata struck, punching him in the gut. I winched. That had to hurt. Soon after, the rest of them were taken out. Prediction.. that's what I have to do.. If I predict his moves, then I can beat him! "POWER!" He shouted. My turn. Togata grinned, holding his fist up. I dove down at him, like a bullet. He was now shirtless, and was honestly pretty muscular. He stopped posing when he felt the rush of wind that came from me speeding down. When he looked up he flinched, almost unnoticeably. When I reached out to punch him, my fist went through him. As soon as he turned back, I swept my leg under him, forcing him to go permeable again. I continuously rained down blows on him. While normally I went on defense, I had realized that for Togata, I needed to attack him until he ran out of oxygen. I then had a thought. I am only a first year.. how much unwanted attention would I get if I beat a third year, not to mention the one at the top of the school!  The answer was clear. A lot...change of tactics. When he eventually ran out of oxygen, I pretended to stumble, giving him the opening he needed. I wrenched myself to the side, but still managed to get hit in the stomach, though not as hard as I would have. I winched. He looked at me, confused. "...You did that on purpose didn't you?" He whispered. I pretended to not have heard him, and forced myself to act like the others ,holding my stomach and groaning. I had to admit with that much force, even with me dodging most of it, hurt. He backed off, the confusion still evident on his face. We were eventually rounded up into a group. "We all just got punched in the stomach, without knowing what was going on.." Thankfully, since they were all lying on the ground in pain, they didn't see my battle against Togata. "Did you think my quirk was strong?" Togata asked. "It was too strong!" Sero yelled. The others followed up with their complaints. "Your quirk wasn't strong, it's just how you chose to use it." I said. "Are you a hybrid like Todoroki?" Asked Ashido. "Nope, I've only got the one!" Said Togata. "I know, I know what his quirk is!" Said Hado. "It's Permeation!" She yelled. "That's right, my quirk's Permeation!" Said Togata. "How exactly do you warp?" Asked Izuku. "If I activate my quirk throughout my whole body, then my body can go through anything, even the ground." "So when I was fighting, I fell into the ground!" "When I release my quirk while underground, something strange happens." "Apparently, things that have mass can't overlap, so I get repelled!" "Basically, I get pushed to the surface in an instant!" "By changing the angle based on the direction of my body or how I am standing, I can aim for where I get pushed to." Togata said. "So you can avoid all attacks, and move wherever you like in an instant.. that's a strong quirk!" Said Asui. More like he is strong.. I thought. "No, I've made it into a strong quirk." Said Togata. "While my quirk is activated, my lungs can't take in oxygen." "Even if I try to breath, the air will just go through me." "Also, sounds go through my eardrums, and light goes through my eyes." He said. "I can go through everything." "That means I can't feel anything." "I just fall even though I have mass." "That's why, if I want to go through a wall, I activate everything but one leg, then I release in the other leg and land on it, activate my other leg and go through." "Even for a simple action, there are a lot of steps." "I was always behind, I had soon dropped to dead last." "In order to get to the top with this quirk, I couldn't just stay behind." "Predictions!" He yelled. "I had to think faster than everyone else!" "I had to be able to predict what would happen." "And what made those predictions possible, was experience!" I winced. Yeah.. after getting slashed by tons of Youma, I learned how to dodge faster.. I guess experience really is knowledge.. I thought. "I built my predictions on what I knew!" Said Togata. "It ended up being kind of long, but that's why I wanted to fight all of you!" "I wanted to show you through experience rather than words." "In our work studies, we're not guests.. we're treated as one of the sidekicks, and as pros!" "Pros will sometimes end up watching people die." I flinched. "But those scary and painful things you'll go through.. all of them are experiences you wouldn't be able to have at school!" He punched his fist inwards. "I changed the experience I got during my work study into power and took the top spot!" "That's why I think it's something you should do even if your scared, first years!" He finished. Hah.. turn all of my experience.. into power? How am I supposed to do that, when I'm barely able to accept my experiences? Everyone then started talking about how they were going to be treated like pro heroes. But are they ready to be? Are they prepared for the dangers of the real world? Hah.. if only they realized what they are getting into.. I thought. "We'll be going back now, say thank you." Ordered Aizawa. We bowed. "Thank you!"

Dorms
I sat on my bed, staring at the ceiling. If we do work studies.. who should I pick? ..Certainly not Endeavor.. I guess, if worst comes to worst I'll just go with Izuku. All of the trouble seems to happen around him, so maybe it would be best if I kept an eye on him.. I thought.