Lady Saturn

I stopped quickly before I ran into Hotaru, looking down at the small girl. "Serenity?" Asked All Might. "Who is that?" "H- Saturn." I addressed the girl and All Might, seeing the pulsing symbol on her head.

Although she wasn't in uniform, seeing the symbol glowing on her head I straightened, and gave a small bow

Although she wasn't in uniform, seeing the symbol glowing on her head I straightened, and gave a small bow. "Lady Saturn." The girl who seemed older than she looked gave a bow back. "Princess Serenity." I winced, then tried not to groan at the chorus of voices that shouted after that was said. "PRINCESS?!?" "Who are your companions?" Saturn looked at them, unimpressed. "Ah, these are students of a magic academy called U.A." I explained. "Magic? Does she mea-" Ochaco stopped as I subtly stepped on her foot. Do they have no social etiquette? "Magic academy?" Saturn raised one eyebrow. "They certainly don't look like students of Mercury's academy." I shrugged, and she sighed. "More importantly, how are you in two places at once?" Saturn asked. "I saw you in the royal court just a few minutes ago." "Ah.. about that.." How to explain.. "It seems we were transported backwards in time, and so I am seeking out Lady Pluto." Saturn stared at me disbelievingly. "And how pray tell, did any time magic get past Lady Pluto?" Would telling her from my memories help? Or would that just be even more confusing.. I decided to go with the less confusing option. "Currently in my time, Lady Pluto is in the reincarnation process." I tried to explain. "Reincarnation?" I heard Aizawa ask. "Ah.. something managed to kill Lady Pluto?" "Kill?!" Izuku whisper-shouted. I glared at him. Would it matter if I told her, if its only my memories? I then thought about how angry Setsuna would be if I managed to screw up the timeline while she as gone. "Unfortunately I can't spare many details, seeing as I would not like to throw the timeline into disarray, but currently you and Lady Pluto are both in the reincarnation cycle." Saturn stared up at me. "I also narrowly escaped, although not unscathed." Saturn looked at me curiously, though didn't comment. "Well, all seems to be in order so-" "Who are you!?" Shouted Bakugo. "And what on earth are you talking about?!" I stared up at him, taking a moment to process what he had said. Did he just.. after I specifically told him not to.. Saturn turned to stare at me. "Earth?" Her voice was ice cold. "SO?!" Shouted Bakugo. "ANSWER ME EXTRAS!" As soon as he said that, I rushed to stop Saturn as she put her glaive to his neck. "Saturn don't!" Aizawa and All Might got into a fighting stance. "Don't attack her!" I shouted at them. "Bakugo why in Selene's name did you say that?" "Do you want to die!?" I shouted at him. "Wait Saturn please don't kill him!" Saturn glared at me. "Why ever not?" "He insulted us, therefore he must die." I groaned. How can I save Bakugo? I could just let her k- No! I can't just let him die, how would I explain it to the others? "Saturn.. how would Hotaru feel if she fronted and saw a dead body?" Saturn stopped inching the blade closer to Bakugo's neck and sighed. Izuku crept closer, examining Saturn's glaive. I glared again at Bakugo, as Saturn lifted her glaive away from him. "Are you an idiot?!" I asked him. No sense of self-preservation.. I eyed the other students, who were looking on in shock. "And this is why you don't insult a GODDESS." Izuku's mouth hung open, and the others looked at Saturn in shock. "That child..is a GODDESS?!" They somehow shouted in Unison. How do they do that? I rolled my eyes. "Saturn, why not introduce yourselves?" Saturn eyed the students, then looked at Nezu. "Is that a mouse?" I sighed. "Maybe?" "No one really knows what he is." I shrugged. Saturn looked at Nezu, then inclined her small body towards the rest of the students and teachers. "I am Saturn Goddess Of Death and Rebirth, Messiah of Silence." "Also known as Nyx." The others gaped at her. Is it really that surprising? "So you are a goddess?" Asked Izuku. "You and Serenity both are Messiahs?" Asked Todoroki, referencing my hero name. "Yes." I said. "So, how do you know each other, with the huge age gaps?" Asked All Might. "Hm?" I questioned. "I mean Saturn's what,5?" "Though she speaks very well for her age." I stared at him. "Oh, that's what you meant." Saturn glared at him, and I motioned for her to stop. "Wait Saturn, he doesn't know!" I yelled. "It's not exactly common knowledge on Earth!" Saturn looked up at me, confused. "Of course it is, just last month there was a protest for us to be locked up because we're 'dangerous'. I frowned. "From earth?" Saturn nodded. "Though a few from the other planets too." I sighed. The others looked confused. "Why would they want to lock you up?" Asked Aizawa. I winced. "She's the Goddess of Death and Rebirth.. everything must die eventually, but she lets it be reborn." I explained. "Unfortunately, many people forget that and hate her for her job." They had question marks in their eyes, except Nezu who looked intrigued. "Job?" Asked Ochaco. How to explain.. Remembering her role in the Moon Kingdom's destruction, I tried my best. "So.. say if the moon kingdom were to go to war, and almost everyone was dead." I used a grim example, not letting on it was a real one. "After that, her job would to bring Death and Rebirth by swinging her glaive, ending life and letting them be reborn." Nezu looked like he was thinking hard, then suddenly looked at Saturn. "You're the one Serenity was talking about, one of the ones who could destroy planets!" Saturn looked at him, then at me.