Ground Beta; Izuku Vs. Bakugo

I laid in bed awake, waiting for the signs that Izuku and Bakugo had left the dorm. I saw a brief flash of light and when I looked out my window, I saw that the automatic lights in the entryway had turned on. Grabbing my mask off of the counter and putting it in my space pocket, I opened my window. I readied myself, then jumped out. Thank Selene for my training I did as Sailor Moon. As I was about to hit the ground I rolled, cushioning the fall as well as muffling it. I started following them, blinking in surprise when I saw our destination. Ground Beta..?  "This is the place where we had our first training lesson, where I fought and lost to you. I heard Bakugo say. "You've always made me sick." I flinched at the insult. "You were quirkless and useless, so how'd you get into U.A, and how'd you get a quirk" He asked. "You make no sense.." "Ever since All Might came to town.." "You've always annoyed me, but that thing in Kamino helped me understand.. sort of." "I've been thinking about it this whole time.. you got it from All Might, didn't you?" "Your power." He said icily. "The boss villain.. apparently he could steal other's quirks, and give them to other people." "It's hard to believe, but one of those old cat ladies lost her Quirk, and can't work anymore." I winched. Ragdoll... 

"After you met All Might you changed, and then All Might lost his power

"After you met All Might you changed, and then All Might lost his power.." "What All Might said after he fought that boss villain.." I remembered, after he won.. "Next, it's your turn." I was brought out of my thoughts by Bakugo's words cutting through the night's cold air. "Back then, you were the only one who took it differently." "Thinking about how those Nomu things had multiple Quirks, it seems pretty credible." "Besides...All Might and that boss idiot knew each other." I winched. For all of Bakugo's anger, he was certainly not an idiot. "Quirks could move from one person to another, and All Might knew the guy who could do it, so it all connected to what you said about getting your quirk from someone." "I asked All Might about it.. but he wouldn't answer me." "That's why I'm asking you!" I looked down at Izuku from the building I was on, seeing him sweat profusely. I thought back to when All Might had brushed off Izuku telling Bakugo, telling him that Bakugo didn't take it seriously. That idiot.. "Since you're not denying it, it must be true." Bakugo said. "What will you do with the answer?" Asked Izuku. Bakugo narrowed his eyes. "You and I both wanted to be like All Might." "....Let's fight.. right here, right now!" Yelled Bakugo. I was about to jump down and intervene, but I realized. If I stop them, Bakugo's hatred toward Izuku will just build up more and more.. I'll only stop them if they go too far. I compromised with myself. By the look on Bakugo's face it wasn't if, rather, when. "Huh!?" "Wait, why does it have to end up like this?" "We're not even supposed to be out here!" "If we're going to fight, let's at least do it during free practice or something.." But I could tell, his words were falling upon deaf ears. "If we fight seriously, we'll be stopped." Bakugo said through gritted teeth. "..Was I wrong to admire him.." Bakugo whispered. While they talked, I had gotten out a blanket from my space pocket and laid it down.

 While they talked, I had gotten out a blanket from my space pocket and laid it down