Calvary Battle

The field.
With Izuku on top, Tokoyami in the front, Ochako and myself on the sides the battle started. immediately after the battle had started, everyone rushed us. The ground underneath us became quicksand, and our legs got stuck. Izuku looked at me, and told me to fly. I obeyed, and leapt up into the air. I instantly felt the huge pressure on my wings, but gritted my teeth and continued. The other teams looked in shock, but chased after us. Tokoyami told Dark shadow to watch our backs, and I landed us safely onto the ground. The battle then turned into a free for all, fights breaking out for headbands. Then I saw Shoji approaching, with Asui and Minata.. inside him? Ochako screamed, her foot stuck to the ground. I pumped my wings, determined to get her unstuck. Ochako's boot came off, and we sped into the air. we landed just in time, for me to see Monoma snatch Bakugo's headband. I almost laughed at the look on Bakugo's face. I then saw Shouto in front of us, and stopped. He was after the headband! All of the sudden, Shoji Minata and Asui rushed towards us, as well as at least 3 other groups! Kaminari then used his lightning to electrocute us. I held back my natural instincts to use Jupiter's powers to stop powers to stop it. Torodoki froze everybody else, and then came after us. We were then surrounded by ice. I saw in the corner of my eye, Bakugo and Neito Monoma from class B fighting. Five minutes later

After dodging and using Dark shadow as a shield, we were running out of time. I then saw lida tense up, and My body reacted immediately, tensing up and getting ready to block. Unfortunately the others weren't as battle experienced as me. Shoto snatched the headband, with a super speed burst from lida. Midoriya turned around to face Shoto, and Ochako encouraged him. We then faced Shoto. Midoriya then used his quirk to smash through and grab a headband. I looked up towards his head, his guard was down! I narrowed my eyes. Hadn't I seen Shouto swap around the headbands? Sure enough, Midoriya had only grabbed the seventy points. Bakugo came rushing at us, but changed direction? Suddenly, time was called. First place: Team Todoroki! Second place: Team Bakugo! Third place: Team Shinso. I heard Midoriya saying how sorry he was. He looked confused when I smiled. I held up my hand, which held the 519 point headband. "I took the headband on his head when his guard was down." I explained. "But only thanks to you! "Fourth place: Team Midoriya! I ran off, hiding in the shadows as I caught my breath. I then saw Shoto. and Midoriya? "I was overpowered, and I broke my pledge." Said Shoto. My eyes widened. His fire! "Midoriya.. are you All Might's secret love child or something?" I almost burst out laughing. Midoriya kept stammering about how that wasn't what happened. He then told Midoriya that his dad wanted him to surpass All Might. "I was the result of a Quirk marriage." He said that his mother was always crying, and that she poured boiling water on his face. I then suddenly realized why he was always so cold. He was being abused! Midoriya ran after Shouto, and told him that he was only here because people supported him, and that he wanted to become strong enough to be like All Might. I narrowed my eyes. I sensed a presence. Tapping into the spiritual side of Mars's power, the symbol of Mars glowed on my forehead.

 I saw that it was Bakugo! Praying that he wouldn't intervene, I quietly snuck away

Tournament

Present Mic explained that the sixteen of the four rounds will have a one on one duel. I looked over to Ojiro who had raised his hand. "I'm withdrawing." Said Ojiro. Wasn't he on the team of the guy who brainwashes people? I understood why he was withdrawing, he had been brainwashed. Other people started coming up and withdrawing for the same reasons. They then decided that team Tesutesu would advance to the next round. I was up against Momo. I looked over, and saw that Izuku was up against Shinso. I ran over when I saw Shinso approach him. I put my hand over Izuku's mouth. "Don't respond."
I said. "He brainwashes people." Izuku looked surprised, but nodded.
Recreation
The first event was a scavenger hunt. I looked at my card, it said a Textbook. I put my hand in my subspace pocket, and drew out the Textbook on quirks we were assigned. I then turned it on.
The next event, we had to push a ball through an obstacle course. I finished early, and decided to learn as much as I could about Momo. I asked Izuku about her quirk, and he let me borrow his notebook. I copied down the page about Momo, and studied her quirk. Momo Yaoyorozu, Quirk: Creation. She mostly uses bow staffs, and is very intelligent. Momo's Quirk gives her the ability to create any non-living material from her exposed skin through the molecular manipulation of her fat cells. As long as she has an understanding of how something is made, she can make it.I looked up from the paper, and decided to watch her doing the Recreation events to get a better grasp on her fighting abilities.
As I watched Izuku's fight, I face-palmed as he responded to Shinso's threats. I hoped that he had enough spirit to break free. I watched as Izuku almost stepped out of bounds, but came back to his senses!