Secrets Revealed

HospitalAfter they got Nighteye into the hospital, he was immediately put into emergency surgery. I sat outside the waiting room, waiting anxiously for results of his surgery.30 minutes laterI looked up as All Might, Recovery Girl, Bubble Girl, and Centipeder entered the room. "Any news?" Asked Centipeder. "The doctors are doing emergency surgery to get the spike out of Sir Nighteye's chest." I responded. "They should be done soon." After I said that, the door slid open. Nighteye was wheeled out on a hospital bed, tubes sticking out of his stomach. They took him into the next room. Aizawa and Izuku soon came, and the doctors told us that they had managed to get the spike out of Nighteye's chest, but.. "Unfortunately, I don't think he will live to see tomorrow..." Said the doctor. "There's nothing else that can be done.." "Honestly.. it's mysterious how he's even still alive.." It's probably my healing power that I used on him trying it's best to keep him alive. "There's nothing I can do with my healing at this point.." Said Recovery Girl. "I don't think he will live to see tomorrow.." Said the doctor. "Can I try?" I spoke up. The doctor looked at me. "What..?" Everyone stared at me. "Let me at least try!" I pleaded, ignoring their stares. "I'm not going to let someone die, knowing I could have prevented it." The doctor sighed. "Just.. let everyone say their goodbyes before you try." He said. I nodded, and stepped aside as All Might went into the room. "All Might.. you finally feel like seeing me.. on my deathbed..?" I heard Nighteye whisper. "There's nothing I can say to that.." Responded All Might. "I've done terrible things to you..-" All Might was interrupted by Izuku running into the room. I winced. Way to ruin the moment.. "Nighteye.." "Live, do your best!" Exclaimed Izuku. "I don't resent you at all.." Said Nighteye. "Because all I wanted was for you to be happy.." He whispered. "If you've decided to fight, then.." All Might interrupted him. "Then you should fight too!" Exclaimed All Might. "Please, let me atone for all I've done until now..." "There's nothing to atone for.." Responded Nighteye. "I wanted to change the future where you were killed, so I kept looking for ways to change it.. but it was to no avail." He sighed. "But Midoriya.. and Serenity.." "You changed the future.." Suddenly Togata burst into the room, covered in bandages. "Sir!" He exclaimed. "You can't.. please, live!" He said, tears forming in his eyes. "You can't die!" "Mirio.. you suffered so much because of me.." Muttered Nighteye. "If only I had been..-" "It was.. because you taught me that I was able to become strong!" Togata cut in. "It was because you taught me that I'm living like this now!" Tears spilled off of his cheeks. Nighteye slowly managed to lift up his hand, placing it on Togata's cheek. His eyes glowed purple, a sign he was using his Quirk. "Mirio, you'll be.. fine." "You'll become a finer hero than anyone else." He told him. "This is the only future that shouldn't be changed." "So, smile." Nighteye smiled at Togata. "A society without cheer and humor.. will not have.. a bright future." I noticed with a jolt that his eyes were going dimmer. With a glace at the monitor, I saw that his heart rate was only at 13. I hurriedly pushed my way past Izuku. "NO!" I put my hand on him, channeling up all the healing energy I could muster. My eyes burned with the effort, and when I looked in the glass they were glowing. One gold, the other silver. Power flowed out behind me, though I didn't bother to see what it did.

 Power flowed out behind me, though I didn't bother to see what it did

I focused my attention back on Nighteye. I will heal him, no matter what!  I just hope.. "Atropos is going to kill me.." I sighed, remembering what happened when I saved someone from death as Selene. I poured more power into Nighteye. "Atropos?" Questioned Izuku. "You know.. Atropos?" "The oldest of the three fates, she's the one who cuts the thread.. and the most strict." I shuddered, remembering the way her eyes cut through you. All Might, Izuku, and Togata stared at me. "Are.. you talking about the three fates from mythology?" Questioned Togata. "I thought they were just a myth!" Piped up Izuku. I was about to answer, when the heart rate monitor started beeping, indicating is heart rate was dropping steadily. "No.. no no!" I whispered. Calling on my memories as a goddess I concentrated on my power. My crescent moon mark glowed, the light growing brighter and brighter until I could feel my magic draining into him. "Serenity!?" Izuku looked at me worriedly as I swayed on my feet, magic draining out of me faster than I could produce it. My crescent moon mark kept getting brighter until my forehead felt like it was burning. I sighed. It hurts a lot when I do this but.. I put my hands on my lower chest, concentrating. Slowly, I brought out my star seed, The Legendary Cosmos Crystal. "Ow ow-.." I exclaimed as the burning sensation grew, until the Crystal was hovering in my hands.

" I exclaimed as the burning sensation grew, until the Crystal was hovering in my hands

All Might, Izuku and Togata gasped. Bubble Girl walked forward and tried to touch it, but I jerked away. "Don't touch it!" I exclaimed. "Why not?" She asked as she stared at it. "How would you like it if I poked your soul?" I took the crystal, and held it over Nighteye. It being my soul did what I wanted it to, hovering over Nighteye. "Y-Your soul?" Said All Might. "Ye-" I was interrupted. "Does my soul look like that, how did you do that, can I do it?!" Izuku muttered loudly. "No, Mortal and Immortal souls don't look anything alike." I said, answering his questions. "I summoned it from inside me, and mortals can't take out their soul." I mumbled distractedly as I focused on not letting Nighteye die. "IMMORTAL?!" Shouted Izuku. My eyebrow twitched. "Please be quiet, this is extremely difficult magic to preform!" "Sorry.." Said Izuku. I sighed, looking back to Nighteye. I flicked my hand towards the crystal and it started glowing bright silver, and unfolded into its lotus form.

I concentrated, letting the crystal absorb the energy inside my body, and channel it into Nighteye

I concentrated, letting the crystal absorb the energy inside my body, and channel it into Nighteye. I watched as it continued to glow brighter and brighter, until I had to squint to look at it. The energy in the crystal flooded into Nighteye, and the crystal dimmed before floating back over to me. Cupping it in my hand, I smiled at the monitor as I watched Nighteye's heartrate steadily rise. Everyone was shocked into silence, even Izuku. Holding the crystal, I pressed it to my chest, and I absorbed it. Everyone looked to Nighteye, who had fallen unconscious due to the overflow of energy being transferred into him. "He'll be fine." I announced. A sigh of relief echoed throughout the room. A few of the pro heroes stepped forward. "Who are you, to be able to bring someone back from the brink of death?" Asked Centipeder warily. I waved my hand. "I've been given many names.." "Goddess, Princess, Queen, Guardian.." "You don't need to worry about that!" I smiled. "But right now I'm Serenity Moon, a student at U.A!" Eraserhead stared at me. "Are you ever going to give us a straight answer." I smirked. "Nope." Izuku pushed forward until he was standing in front of me. "Even though I don't know what's going on here, I do know that you just saved Nighteye!" He exclaimed. He then bowed. "Thank you!" Togata looked at Izuku, then bowed also. "We appreciate it!" The other heroes muttered to themselves. "Is she really a Goddess, she looks like a kid?" "Did she say queen?" "How does one girl have that much power?" "And that weird crystal.."