Endeavor's Battle

(Continuing from last time, about Hawks)

Now that I think about it.. it's strange how he managed to get into the top ten before 20,and even started his own agency at 18. No mentions of Hero parents or any hero schools, so how did he learn to become one?  And he's only 22 yet the second pro hero in the entirety of Japan. Is he just a natural genius at combat or..is it something else.

The next day, in the dorm's common room.

"Oh, just now!" "Can you see it?!" The reporter gestured to a ball of fire in the sky. The surroundings shook, people running by. "Endeavor!" "He's so bright, even at this distance!" "He's discharging intense flames!" Endeavor was covered completely in fire, trying to burn the Nomu. The Nomu leapt at Endeavor, and the flames grew even brighter. "PROMINENCE BURN!" I heard the shout, then a bright flash of light. Heatwaves radiated off of Endeavor, making people scream, and the camera's video feed grow hazy. The flames died down, and the camera steadied. The Nomu's body was gone, but somehow the head survived! "Endeavor!" Hawks shouted. Endeavor's face was speared as the head regenerated, blood spraying off of the wound. We stared in shock as Endeavor fell from the sky, Todoroki's left side flickering of fire. The screen displayed a flash of light, then static. After a few seconds, the T.V switched to the view of a helicopter. Smoke rose up from the shockwave, displaying the Nomu fully regenerated, on top of a limp Endeavor. 

Half of his face was covered in blood

Half of his face was covered in blood. I winced as Todoroki clenched his teeth. "The villain that appeared suddenly is trampling the city all by itself!" "I can't confirm this, but it seems that many bioengineered human Nomus have also appeared!" A reporter stated. "Currently, the heroes are fighting them and evacuating people." "However, Endeavor, who was the first to respond, has been wounded.." She shuttered. "This scene.. I can't help but remember the nightmare at Kamino three months ago.." From far away I saw Endeavor's hand twitch, then fill up with flame. "Look!" Someone exclaimed. He launched himself at the Nomu, hitting its face. The Nomu swung its arm, the muscle stretching out and flinging Endeavor into a broken building. "More.. more.. power!" The Nomu shouted. Will Endeavor really be able to beat that thing? It looks like he's reaching his limit.. The Nomu turned, taking off in a burst of air. Oh no! It's heading towards the civilians! I gasped. They screamed, shoving each other out of the way as the Nomu looked at them from atop a building. "There's no symbol.." The reporter murmured. "This is what it means to have no Symbol.." Todoroki trembled. "You've got to be kidding me.." He muttered. "Everyone's panicking!" "This is bad.." Tokoyami commented. Aizawa walked over to us. "Todoroki!" "You.. already saw it." He sighed. "Sensei!" Sero greeted him. "Don't just say whatever you want!" Someone shouted on the screen. "What are you looking at to come up with that, TV?!" A reddish-pink haired person yelled. "Stop that!" "It's not the time for it." Another rebutted. "Look at that!" They pointed. "The flames are still burning, see?" "Endeavor's still alive and fighting!" "Stop letting something that isn't there get you down!" "Right now, who's the man.. risking his life for our sakes?" It's embarrassing that a civilian is the one comforting the people, when it's the heroes jobs to make them feel at ease. "Look!" They shouted, and the camera angled towards Endeavor in the sky. Flames propelled him forwards from his back, controlling his speed. One of the Nomu's arms pierced through his chest and I winced. It seems like he's unable to actually move his body, and is relying on his flames to move forwards. The flames behind him grew brighter and brighter as he flew after the Nomu. Suddenly, Hawks came up from behind the Nomu, quickly flying away and baiting the Nomu towards him. Hawks can keep up with the Nomu, from how he's able to actually dodge the attacks. Individual feathers detached from Hawk's wings, pushing themselves against Endeavor's back and forming a wing frame.