Provisional License Exam Results

Bold = Texting

Italics = Thoughts

I forced my wings out, and painfully lifted myself into the sky, where I flew down to the main building. I stumbled from a wave while landing, and I fell onto my knees. I shakily stood, and dragged myself to the room with a sign labeled 'Infirmary'. Many people were already there, getting their injuries treated. Lined up on the counters were medical supplies. I grabbed a few band-aids, and a tube of antibiotic cream. I sat down in an empty chair, opened the band-aids, and spread the cream on it. I carefully placed the band-aids on my wounds. I closed my eyes, and laid back on the chair, trying to block out the pain. I opened my eyes when I heard a groan. A boy had a piece of metal sticking out of his arm, and blood was dripping everywhere. The nurse was on the other side of the room, tending to a screaming girl who had broken her leg. I begrudgingly got up, trying to ignore the pain in my chest. I walked over to the boy. "I can help you." I told him. He looked at me, confused. "This might hurt a bit." I told him. I gripped the piece of metal with my hands, and pulled. He screamed in pain as I, in one fluid movement, unclasped the chain around my neck, opened the bottle, 

 He screamed in pain as I, in one fluid movement, unclasped the chain around my neck, opened the bottle, 

and poured a small amount of dust over the wound. He stopped screaming and watched in wonder as the skin regenerated. I put the top back on the bottle. "Th-Thank you so much!" He yelled, and bowed. I tried not to winch at his loud tone. "I-It's no problem." I forced myself to say, despite my body feeling like it wanted to fall over. After he left, I managed to sit back down onto the chair. I held the bottle up to my eye, seeing that it didn't have much healing dust left in it. I uncorked it once more, holding it up to my mouth, and drinking it. I felt a little bit of power returning, thanks to the potent healing dust. I hung the bottle around my neck once more. Since I felt a little better, I stood up carefully. I walked out of the office, bowing as I passed the pink-haired nurse. After changing in the bathroom, I slowly headed out to where the rest of the students were gathered. There was a huge purple-ish stage with a gigantic screen on it, along with Meru who was by a microphone. "Now, I will announce the results, but before that I will tell you about the scoring." "Between those of us at the Heroes Public Safety Commission, and The Help Us Company, we had a two sided system we used while watching you." He said tiredly. "Basically, we were evaluating you on how few mistakes you made in a crisis situation." "Anyways, the names of who passed are listed in alphabetical order." "Please check the list." He finished. The screen lit up, showing a big list of names. I scanned the screen, looking for my name. M...M.. Midoriya passed, I thought as I saw his name while looking for mine. So did Mineta, I shuddered. I then lit up. Almost at the bottom of the M section, was Serenity Moon. ...I passed! I thought happily. After scanning the list, I realized that all of our classmates names were there other than...Bakugo, and Todoroki. "Umm.. next we will pass out your results.. they'll have the breakdown of your scores. "The cutoff score was 50 points, you can see how many were taken off for what reason on the sheet." As the sheets were handed out, I heard Jiro yell, "Wait, Momo you got 94 points!?"