Aftermath

One day later, in the waiting room

Kai Chisaki, arrested for the abduction and confinement of a young girl, is the leader of the villain group, Shie Hassaikai. As police were transporting him, they were attacked by the League of Villains. I stared at the T.V which was displaying an overturned truck with a fire behind it. What!?  During this incident, Sand Hero: Snatch, who was there as backup for the escort, was killed. There were also a number of police officers injured. This attack on a villain in transport is an unprecedented failure.. All of that work, only for him to escape!?  I thought angrily. "This is all they've been reporting on since yesterday." Said Recovery Girl. "It isn't something you should feel responsible for." Said Aizawa. "You don't have to worry about it." Izuku looked down at the floor, while I looked at Aizawa. "For now, the students are to return to school." He said. "They want to monitor Togata a little longer, but the other students have already been completely healed." "They should be here soon." Recovery Girl stood up. "I'll stay a while longer to heal a few more of the patients here." She said. "Can't we stay until Eri wakes up?" I asked. "I could help you heal people!" I said. "Even if you do stay, the situation won't change." "All we can do is leave Eri to the doctors." "And you only have a provisional license, you're only allowed to use your Quirk in emergencies." That's a stupid rule. I sighed. "Before I leave, I'm going to go see Togata." said Izuku and he dropped his stuff. "Please watch my stuff for me!" And ran off. "Wait, I'm coming too!" I yelled, and ran after him. "Hey, wait-" I heard Aizawa say, but we rounded the corner before he could yell at us. I slowed down, not wanting to accidentally run into anyone as I counted the room numbers until we were at Togata's. I knocked on the door softly. "It's Serenity and Izuku." I said, then opened the door. "Hey guys!" Yelled Togata, who was on his bed pedaling his feet in the air. What is he doing? I wondered as I stared at the ridiculous scene. "Morning Midoriya and Moon!" "It looks like I'm the only one stuck here another day so they can monitor me!" Izuku and I blinked at him. "You can just call me Serenity." I responded to his greeting. Izuku walked up to him. "Senpai.." Izuku looked at him sadly. "I know." Togata interrupted him. "I've lost my Quirk, and my mentor almost died." "I shouldn't be this energetic." "But that's why." "I know Nighteye isn't really that way with you guys, but when he is with me he actually smiles a lot." Togata looked out the window. "That's why I'm not going to cry." "Because I'm going to be a fine hero someday." He turned back to look at us, still smiling. "If I look gloomy, then Eri will also feel bad." Izuku looked at the floor, clenching his fists. "Even when your Quirk was taken away, you still kept protecting Eri by yourself, didn't you?" He said. "Compared to that, I was supposed to protect Eri but I needed her help, and Serenity's.." "There's nothing wrong with needing help, Izuku." I said. "Sometimes it's just not possible to do everything by yourself." Izuku looked at me with tears in his eyes, and hesitantly nodded. "Eraser talked to me about Eri yesterday." Said Togata, and I turned to look back at him. "Later, if Eri is able to use her Quirk properly, then I'll try asking her if she can rewind me to when I still had my Quirk." I hesitated, then asked. "I could try to rewind your body with my other 'Quirk'." I said. "It lets me manipulate time." "I don't know if it would work though." Togata and Izuku stared at me. Togata then jumped up off of the bed. "Could you try?" "I'll try anything to get back to normal!" I nodded, and put my hand on his shoulder. Concentrating, I activated Pluto's power. I felt a burning sensation on my forehead, the garnet symbol of Pluto etching itself into me.

 I felt a burning sensation on my forehead, the garnet symbol of Pluto etching itself into me

Letting its power flow into Togata, I focused on what Togata's Quirk did."Reverse." I whispered. After a few seconds I released him, cutting off the power flow. I looked up at him. "How do you feel?" Togata flexed his hands, then put one on the wall and concentrated. His hand went through the wall, and he took a step forward only to get thrown out of the wall. "Your Quirk!" Izuku gasped. "It's back!" Togata smiled, then looked down with a puzzled look on his face. "I wonder why I wasn't able to go completely through the wall.." He muttered. "Maybe since your Quirk was damaged, it became less powerful?" I suggested. "Maybe.." Said Togata, then stood up. "Thank you very much!" He yelled, bowing."It's no problem." I responded. I'm so glad that worked..

Outside the Hospital

Izuku and I walked through the hospital's automatic doors. "Serenity, Midoriya!" I turned around, seeing Kirishima. "Hello." I greeted him. Kirishima smiled at me, then turned to Izuku. "Midoriya, are your injuries okay?" He asked worriedly. Izuku nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine thanks!" I turned around, feeling eyes on me. I was met with a police officer. I groaned internally. I don't ever get a break! "Izuku Midoriya, Eijiro Kirishima, and Serenity Moon." He saluted. "Sorry to bother you right after your discharge, but we'd like you all to come to the station to answer some questions about the Shie Hassaikai incident." I don't want to have to think of half-truths to avoid the human lie detector guy again.. I sighed.

Police Station

I stared at the stacks of paper I was given, which required me to read and sign all of them and groaned. This is even worse.. I hate paperwork!  I dodged questions, and gave half-truths about my involvement in healing Nighteye, as well as defeating Overhaul.

Dorms

With the amount of paperwork we had to do, we ended up not getting back to the Ochako and Tsuyu waving at us. "Did you two just get back too?" Asked Izuku. "Yeah!" Said Ochaco. "There was a lot of paperwork to do at Ryukyu's office." Said Tsu. "We also had a lot." I sighed. Ochaco turned back to the dorms. "It feels.. like we haven't been back here in a long time." I gazed up at the tall building. "Let's go." Said Kirishima, and I nodded. I opened the door, only to see all of our classmates staring at us. "They're back!" Someone shouted. "We were all worried about you." Said Momo. Sato held up a plate with cake on it. "Anyway, have some chocolate cake!" He said. "Anyways with Kamino and this stuff, you guys keep getting into trouble!" Yelled Kaminari. Everyone then started yelling about how worried they were. "S-Sorry.." Responded Izuku. I looked at the cake. With all of the paperwork we didn't get to have dinner so.. "Everyone!" A loud cry cut through all of the yelling. "I know that you were worried, but calm down!" Iida said chopping the air. "You saw the news didn't you?" "A lot has happened to them." "You should let them rest." He continued. Rest sounds nice.. I thought, realizing how tired I was. "Thanks Iida, but it's fine." Said Izuku. Iida looked at him. "Then.. if I may.." Iida went over and started shaking him. "I was extremely worried about you guys!" Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mina holding a bunny. It's so cute! I went over to her.

My room

I stared up at the ceiling. I hope Eri and Nighteye are okay.. I thought. There's school tomorrow also..