End Of The Silver Millennium

TW: Suicide, Death (I am not endorsing suicide in any way, if you ever have suicidal tendencies please seek help!)

The others stared between Endymion and Beryl, then looked at me. "Is that Beryl, the woman you said Metalia used as a puppet?" Said Nezu. I nodded hesitantly. "Beryl.. how to I explain.." "She had a crush on Endymion, so much so that she was easily manipulated to Metalia's wishes." I explained. "What does a crush on that prince have to do with destroying the entire moon kingdom?" Asked Aizawa. "Endymion and I were together." I stated. The others surprised faces looked at Endymion again. "So.. she helped destroy your kingdom and kill thousands over a crush?!" Said All Might. "That's.. really stupid." Stated Ochaco. I nodded. I then moved more to the side of the wall of the main entryway, forcing the others to move back. "Watch." The princess ran along the hall, towards the main entrance. 

Izuku gasped, gesturing to my hair and to hers

Izuku gasped, gesturing to my hair and to hers. "Is that you?!" He asked excitedly. I sighed. "Yes." I said. "You look so pretty!" Ochaco stated, bouncing. Princess Serenity ran past the entryway, not seeing us in her state of panic. Seeing the line fighting the moon soldiers, she stopped by every fallen Lunarian soldier, checking their pulse and healing them if it was possible. "What is she doing?" Todoroki whispered to Bakugo. "Heck if I know!" Bakugo whisper-shouted. "I'm checking to see if any of those soldiers are alive, and healing them if they were." I answered. She got up, wiping her brow and walked down the stairs towards the fighting. I followed her gaze, seeing it fall on Beryl. Serenity sped up her descent down the huge flight of stairs, finally reaching the bottom where Endymion was fighting. "I wouldn't recommend watching this." I said, especially to Izuku and Ochaco. "We're much closer to the fighting, so there will be more graphic details from death than before." I tapped Ochaco, Todoroki and Izuku, motioning them to look away. I then grabbed Bakugo ignoring his protests and forcing him to look the other way. "Endymion!" Serenity reached out, touching his skin healing the few cuts on his exposed face. Beryl glared at her, livid. I also looked away when Beryl raised her sword as Serenity healed him, and swung it at her. "Oh my!" All Might exclaimed as Endymion stepped in the way of the sword. Serenity stared in shock as Endymion fell to the ground, dead as soon as the sword struck his heart. The teachers and students who hadn't looked away looked at Princess Serenity confused as she picked up a fallen sword. "What is she doing?" Questioned Nezu. "I will admit, this was not the right decision to make in this situation." I said, talking to the wall in front of me. I heard the gasps and the thump of a body falling to the floor. "What happened?" Izuku questioning, spinning around at the sound of the gasps. I turned around more slowly, pointedly not looking down at the dead body of myself. (Please don't ever kill yourself)

 (Please don't ever kill yourself)