Rescue

3rd person POV
"Serenity!" Izuku yelled, as she fell to the ground. Everyone looked at her, not knowing what to do. Ochako and Tsu approached, and gasped at the body.

Planes flew down from the sky, dowsing the fire with water. Firefighters and Police officers rushed around, trying to arrest villains and put out fires. Of the 41 students,15 were unconscious due to the gas,1 passed out of Quirk exhaustion and serious injuries, and 11 others were injured.13 were unharmed; Physically.. and one.. was missing. One pro hero was in serious condition, one was missing. Three villains were arrested, but the others escaped.

Serenity's POV
I saw a blinding light and I blinked, groaning. I felt.. pain. I then remembered the look on Bakugo's face, with a hand wrapped around his throat. This was very similar to when the Scouts had gotten kidnapped by the Black Moon. Their faces when being kidnapped-I.. screamed. Well, tried to. When I opened my mouth, I found to my horror, that I couldn't speak. I tried to stand up, but found that there was an IV in me. I looked in the mirror beside me; There were bandages on my arms, head, and back. The door suddenly opened. A doctor stepped into the room, muttering. I blinked up at him, and he startled. I tried to speak, but broke out in a coughing fit.
After he had given me some pain pills, He told me that my injuries had healed enough so I was being discharged. My voice should return to normal soon. I went outside to take a breath of air in the midnight sky. I let out a quiet satisfied sigh as I felt the moonlight hit my skin. I felt my Lunar healing activate, and I felt less pain. I rounded the corner but immediately hid when I saw.. Izuku, Todoroki, Iida, Momo, and Kirishima! I hid behind the wall as I listened to them. They were going to break out Bakugo, tonight! Idiots.. I thought. I decided to follow them, to make sure they didn't die. I changed out of my hospital clothes, and followed them.
I texted on my phone, to the only number I had.

Serenity: *Sent location* Five students going on a secret rescue mission, I'm following them to make sure they don't kill themselves.

Hawk: What the heck kid?!

Serenity: You are the only contact I have, could you alert All Might?

Hawk: I'll try, but he might be busy planning. Be careful out there.

Camino Ward
I followed them into Camino, apparently the villains were here somewhere. It was very crowded, I wove around people while stealthily following them. I saw them going to go get disguises, and smirked. I pulled out the pink disguise pen from my Sub-Space pocket.

I haven't used this in years

I haven't used this in years.. I hid in an alley behind the store. "Moon Power, turn me into a normal citizen!" I said. I was surrounded in a golden light, and then I had regular clothes on, and My hair was long and black. Perfect. I smiled.

I saw them go around to the back of the abandoned warehouse

I saw them go around to the back of the abandoned warehouse. They scaled the wall, and looked through the window. I startled at what they said; There were Nomu? I then saw Mt.Lady. She stuck her hand through the building, and grabbed some villains! I bent the Moonlight around me to make myself blend in with the shadows. "Moon disguise power deactivate." I whispered. I then used the pen.

My disguise fell, and I extended my wings

My disguise fell, and I extended my wings. Suddenly, an explosion rocked the area. A huge wave of evil energy fell over me, and I knew then.. A incarnation of Chaos is here!? I now knew why this world was in danger.
All of the heroes were all on the ground, and A man was standing over Best Jeanist. I watched in horror as a bloody hole opened up in Best Jeanist's stomach. I wanted to rush out there and help, but then the others might die! Out of a black sludge,Bakugo and the league of villains appeared. All Might then fell out of the sky, and punched All For One. All For One held him back with his bare hands, and pushed him away. They then looked at Bakugo. I flexed my wings, and leapt silently into the air.I bent the moonlight and made myself blend in with the shadows again. Izuku and the others were frozen with fear. I leapt down to them, ignoring their startled looks,and told them my plan.

We launched into the air, and Kirishima called out to Bakugo. We flew through the air, and I deposited them on top of a building.Ignoring their looks of confusion and relief, I flew back to the battlefield heard a loud explosion. All Might and All For One were talking, but then they both turned to face.. A survivor? I leapt in front of them, and said "Silence wall!" I turned back to her, and grabbed her gently, placing her in my arms. I flapped my wings, grabbing Mt. Lady, and Best Jeanist as I flew to the hospital. I tore a ribbon off of my costume, and bound Best Jeanist's wound which was bleeding badly. As I moved through the air I sprinkled healing energy onto them both. Their minor injures healed, but the lethal ones didn't. They would take energy that I didn't have. I just got out of the hospital, how am I supposed to do this! I deposited them in front of the hospital, and got back just in time to see All Might yell, "United States Of Smash!" All For One was hit, and didn't get up.

I flew around rescuing people from the rubble. After the media stopped surrounding All Might, I ignored everyone as I healed as much as I could of All Might. My energy storages were depleted, but I pressed on, healing as many people as I could, and rescuing them from the hands of death.

Afterwards, I was forced into a hospital bed again by Recovery Girl, who had come to help. I had an I.V in me again, and it was pumping nutrients into me.

A few days later, I was finally discharged although not without scolding from the nurses, they were mad that I was here yet again.