Gentle Criminal

I looked up from my book about Quirk History as Ashido approached Izuku wearing a suit instead of her uniform. As I looked around, I noticed the others behind her with their heads down. "Midoriya you're.." She put a hand on her shoulder. "fired from the dance team!" What? Izuku stared at her in shock, mouth open. She tilted her glasses. "I said fired but strictly speaking.." She threw the suit and glasses away, revealing her school uniform underneath. "The effects team scouted you!" She explained. "They said they need more people." "Why me..?" Izuku muttered. "I already told Eri that I'd be dancing.." Aoyama walked up behind Ashido. "They want to make it so Aoyama can reach the whole room." What does that mean, reach the whole room? "But we don't large-scale equipment like that, so they said they wanted a power-type person to move him by hand." Move Aoyama? With all that amour on.. and for that long? I know he's strong but that's still a lot of weight for a long period of time.. can he do that? "During the beginning of the performance, I'm going to transform from a dancer into a disco ball." Said Aoyama. "It's the perfect job for me." He sparkled. He held out a hand. "I'd like your help." Izuku looked down. "Which means, I'll just have a smaller part.." Kirishima approached, putting his hands together and bowing slightly. "Sorry!" "It'll waste all that practice you put in, but can you do it?" He asked. Izuku rubbed the back of his head. "If I can still dance, I won't have been lying to Eri." "If it's to make this into something good.. alright!" He exclaimed. "Thanks, you're such a man!" Kirishima threw his arm over Izuku's shoulder. "Merci!" Said Aoyama.DormsI sat on the couch, idly reading through the list of common planetary spells. "Everyone, please try some of my tea!" I looked up, seeing the tea cups Yaoyorozu had prepared. "Sure, thank you." I smiled, placing down the book and accepting the tea that was handed to me. I sipped the tea, and my eyes widened. "Ah, this is very good Yaoyorozu!" I nodded at her, and she smiled. "Thank you!" Hm? I turned to Izuku and Ochaco, who were watching a video. "It's amazing how he's posting these and still hasn't been caught yet!" I heard Izuku say. "Who?" I questioned. "Gentle Criminal, he publishes videos of his exploits but no one can track him down!" He explained to me. "Ah, they must have somehow blocked their address, so the police couldn't tract their IP.. that's tricky." I nodded. "It doesn't seem like he's very popular though." I looked at the huge amount of dislikes, compared to the 0 likes.Gym GammaI stood on the stage along with the others in the dance team, with the effects team on the floor of the gym spectating. "They gym's closing soon!" Yelled Kirishima, who was sitting on the floor. "Let's do a final check and one last run-through!" Ashido clapped her hands. "Here we go!" She shouted the moves, and we obediently replicated the moves that went to the words. "Tap, tap, two!" "Tap, tap, two!" "Up!" She gestured, pointing at Aoyama. "Then Aoyama, center." "Midoriya, run offstage." She pointed at Izuku. "Midoriya, your movements are still too half-hearted." "Focus your attention on the moves!" He shifted. "Roger!" Izuku ran offstage, and into the rafters. "Then Midoriya, go straight to the ceiling from the wings and set Aoyama up, pulling him up with the rope." Aoyama stood in the center, harness and rope attached around his body. He flew up with a squeak, striking a pose as Izuku pulled the rope upwards. Ashido smiled. "That's it, that looks good!" I flinched in surprise as the doors flew open with a bang, taking a step back. "It's already!" "Nine o'clock!" Hound Dog yelled. "Students should only be here till nine!" He yelled. "Shoot, let's go back!" Kirishima whispered, as we got off the stage. We all hurriedly ran towards the dorms. I opened the door to my room, and got ready to go to sleep.Day of the school festivalI looked down as I adjusted the orange skirt I was forced to wear, shaking out all of the wrinkles. "It's 8:47,why isn't Izuku here yet?" I asked around. "He went to go buy rope." Aoyama answered. They let him, the most accident-prone go out to buy rope? With his luck, he's gotten himself in trouble again.. "I'm going to go look for him, I know where most of the stores are." I set down the orange jacket, and ran out of the classroom towards the entrances. Concentrating, I summoned my wings, pure white feathers sprouting from my back and launched into the air. Where is he.. I flew over the top of the small forest, and saw a small blurb heading towards me. What is that? I narrowed my eyes. As I got closer, it started to form the shape of a person, then two. Is that.. the person from the video, Gentle Criminal? I gaped at them. As I watched, something crashed into them and they started falling from the sky. Izuku! My eyes widened as I saw Izuku place down a large steel beam. "Stop." I flew down as they landed in the forest. They looked at me, surprised giving Izuku time to bounce off of what looked like an membrane of air and fire an air cannon into Gentle. They fell, faceplanting on the ground. Izuku leapt back, placing their hands behind their backs and holding them down. "Serenity, what are you doing here?!" He questioned, as they struggled. "I was looking for you, it's almost time for the festival and you were late." I explained. Suddenly, pink fumes started coming off of Gentle. He struggled harder, and Izuku staggered. "What.." I turned my gaze over to the pink haired girl next to him, who was smiling with tears in her eyes. Why is she smiling.. did she do that with her Quirk? "Sorry, young ones." I frowned, and suddenly they were gone. Izuku stumbled as the empty space sent him spinning back. What in Selene's name.. "I don't like using brute force, so I always cut scenes like this." My eyes flickered to his new position, the pink fumes turning into a full on aura." Stop and surrender!" I yelled as they approached the fallen Izuku, standing over him. I formed the moon's light into an attack, which I poised at the ready. "We've.. fought against much stronger and faster people than you.." Izuku mumbled. "We aren't giving up yet!" He turned, raising his fingers into position. His air cannon flickered to Gentle, and I fired the moon beam. Gentle dove to the side, and the beam crashed into the tree. Izuku got up and ran at Gentle and the girl. "Impossible.. this was our last resort!" Gentle and Izuku flew at each other. "Please, just stop!" He yelled. I turned my sights on the Pink haired girl, jumping and flying to her. I dropped down quickly, grabbing her and pushing her into the ground. "Stop!" I yelled, summoning Venus's chain to wrap around her. "Venus Love Me Chain!"