Upgrades

Four days later
Finally, Aizawa and All Might were in the same place.

We started to train again, and I started to try to put together my ultimate move. Afterwards, I approached Aizawa and All Might with the costume change form. I handed it to All Might, and he looked at me with a surprised face. "This is a lot of changes." He said, and I nodded. "Why do you need a temperature resistant costume?" He asked. I looked pointedly at the other kids who were trying to eavesdrop on our conversation. He sweat dropped. Aizawa suggested I go talk to Nezu about it, and I nodded groaning internally.

Nezu's office
I handed Nezu the costume registration, and after scanning it he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Why do you need all of these things?" He asked. "Well, I wanted the temperature resistant costume, mainly because.. well.." I slowly extracted the Mars Bow and Arrow. (Sailormarsbow.jpg)

"The bow is literally on fire, and is probably one of the hottest things on the earth, the only reason I can touch it and not get burned is because I was there when it was made, and it recognizes my energy signature

"The bow is literally on fire, and is probably one of the hottest things on the earth, the only reason I can touch it and not get burned is because I was there when it was made, and it recognizes my energy signature." I added. He looked at it in wonder. "How is it not boiling the room?" He asked. "I lowered its temperature specifically so it wouldn't mess with the environment." I told him. "It keeps accidentally touching my costume, and burning away parts of it." "Its getting annoying to have it fixed each time." Nezu nodded. "Why would you need electric resistant clothing also?" He asked. "Remember when I blocked the bolt of lightning you sent at me, with.." I pulled out Jupiter's Tiara. (Jupiterstiara.jpg)

"This lets me manipulate electricity better when I have it on, but when the electricity hit the tiara, it ran through the hero suit, and burned some holes into it

"This lets me manipulate electricity better when I have it on, but when the electricity hit the tiara, it ran through the hero suit, and burned some holes into it." I said. "Ah.." Said Nezu. "Next on the list.." "Wing armor." I said, interrupting him. "In the sports festival, Bakugo blasted my wings, so that I couldn't use them during the obstacle course race." "I would like to prevent villains from doing that." Nezu nodded. "I see, if villains aimed for your wings, and made it so you couldn't fly, you would be at a disadvantage." "I have researched it, and I think I want it made out of Micro lattice."
(microlattice.jpg,MicroLattic 2.jpg)

jpg)