Meeting Principal Nezu

Italics = Thinking

Bold = Texting

Underlined = Other Language

Recap
I'd step out of the taxi and look at my phone. 11:53 good, I'm early by seven minutes. I'd look around, spotting Hawk by his large red wings, and.. A mouse-humanoid?
Now
I assume that's the principal.. I'd walk over, and bow in front of the principal. "It's nice to meet you Principal Nezu." I'd say,then sat in the chair next to them. "Hello Hawk." I'd say. "Why hello Miss Moon, it is a pleasure to meet you, I am Principal Nezu as you should already know, and Hawk here has told me so much about you, it's very fascinating! Nezu said rambling. I stared at him, trying to process everything he had just said. I wonder if he's from planet Mau.. I'd think. "It is amazing, thinking that you have so many quirks, I wonder if you could defeat All Might with some training..." Principal Nezu said, rambling again. I just smiled, and waved down a waiter. This was going to take a while.
30 minutes of rambling later.
"So.." said Principal Nezu getting serious. "You think you have what it takes to be a hero?" I inwardly laughed. None of these people knew, that back in my world, I already was a hero! "Yes." I said, putting on my serious face. Hm, maybe he is from Mau,he is a very smart ,can talk, and animal.. Mercury's Super Computer vibrate inside my Sub-Space Pocket. I pulled it out,ignoring the amazed look on Principal Nezu's face.I then saw that..someone was calling me? "Hold on,someone is calling me." I'd say,then plug my headphones into the computer,then see..Luna and Artemis! I sighed in relief. "Hey." I said. "Hey?" "Hey?" "We have been worried sick about you,and you say Hey!?" Luna yelled,and I winced. "How did you call the computer?" I asked. "Well we knew you had taken it with you,so we decided to go, and use the Eternity Main System, to see if it was able to contact the Mercury Computer. "Well becarful with what you say,because I have company,and one of them has super hearing." I said,glaring at Nezu who laughed. "He's an animal too.." I said.Luna and Artemis looked at eachother startled. "Apparently Magic are called quirks here,maybe that's why he can talk." "He's a principal at a Hero school." "Turn on the camera." Said Artemis. "Show us who he is." I flipped a switch on the computer, to have the camera turn on. I saw Principal Nezu Posing and tried not to laugh. I aimed the camera at him and Luna and Artemis looked at eachother. "Isn't that.." Said Luna."B-But how is he even alive..we haven't seen him in more than a thousand years..." said Artemis. "Unplug the headphones" Luna ordered. I did as I was told,curious about what would happen.Luna and Artemis just stared at Nezu,and Nezu stared back. "'lo?on??" "'ärt?m?s?" Said Principal Nezu in another language ("Luna?" "Artemis?") "Nezu!" Luna and Artemis shouted. "I guess he is from Mau.." I said sighing. "Unc canne stefn in cernpa Englisc." ("You can speak in regular english.") "Serenity,how in the world do you know Lunar and Artemis?!" I just stared at him. "That's confidentail Nezu." Said Luna. "Lunar!!!?!!" Principal Nezu Whined,and I sighed. "Please don't tell him." "I get the impression he's the type to go all out." Luna and Artemis exchanged looks. "So,I guess you're from Mau." I stated,looking at Principal Nezu. "Y-Yes,you are correct Miss Moon." Said Principal Nezu.I just looked at Hawk staring in the background,and gave him a thumbs-up.
"I arrived here on earth,and some humans found me." "They locked me up,and did experiments on me!" I winced,and Luna and Artemis looked horrifyed. "That's horrible!" Luna exclaimed. "Why didn't you stay hidden!" Nezu sighed. "I had been on this world for more than a year,I tried to contact Mau,but this planets technology is very underdeveloped!" "I eventually tried looking in librarys for anything about Mau,and a kid saw me,and freaked out." Luna and Artemis sighed.Wait...if he has been on this world for as long as Luna and artemis were on my world..he doesn't know that..that Luna,Artemis,and him are the last survivors..and that Sailor Mau was killed,for her starseeed...I looked at Luna and Artemis,and they looked back with worried eyes. "So?" "Do you know how to contact Mau!?" Nezu asked eagerly.Artemis pointed at me. "You tell him!" He said. "W-What why dump it on me!" Luna sighed. "Pr-...Serenity,use the mercury computer to show him Mau.I opened the folder with everything we knew about Mau. "Life:43 Trillion years,73 days,0.34 seconds." "So?" Said Principal Nezu. "That's just how old Mau is!" I sighed, "Luna,he doesn't get it." "show him the picture the sattelight got!" Urged Luna. I opened the picture tab.

Principal Nezu stared at his once home shocked,while Hawk looked on confused

Principal Nezu stared at his once home shocked,while Hawk looked on confused.Principal Nezu looked up at me,his face serious. "Lunar,Artemis.." "Who is this girl,and how does she know all of this." Principal Nezu said,staring at them. Luna looked like she was trying to make up an excuse,and Artemis was just mumbling,so I took it upon myself to tell Principal Nezu at least something.