School Festival Preparations

Class

I sat reading when my desk shifted as someone walked past. "Hey Mineta, did you see this?" I looked up, seeing Kaminari holding up a phone. "Mount Lady and Edgeshot have teamed up!" "Kamui Woods is there too!" I craned my neck to look at the phone, seeing the picture of the three of them standing together. 

"Team Lurkers, right?" Said Jirou

"Team Lurkers, right?" Said Jirou. That's an odd name. "People have been talking about them for a while." She said. "A lot of heroes are teaming up these days, huh?" So normally.. heroes don't team up? Why?  "Once we're pros, let's team up too!" Said Ashido, as she walked towards the door. "Uraraka, you can make me float, and we can make acid rain!" I gathered up my stuff. "Isn't that kind of cruel?" Ochaco ventured. The property damage.. I winced. "Sero can control me with his tape!" She continued. "Huh, what're you talking about?" Sero questioned. "Koda, Shoji, and Jirou will be the scouts." "And Moon can keep watch from the sky!" Ashido motioned flapping with her arms. "We'll be called "Team Rainy Day!" I walked out along with the others with my bag. "When you team up, don't just look at quirks!" Yaoyorozu said. "Compatibility of personalities is also important!" She suggested. "Everyone, start moving or you'll run out of time to change!" Iida waved his hands and we walked onwards.

Gym Gamma

"Now, let's work on improving your ultimate moves today, too!" Said Ectoplasm. "If you haven't completed the assignment to have at least two, work on that." "If you already have two, then continue developing them." He told us. I stepped back as Kirishima shouted, then his body hardened. "Bakugo, Sato, Midoriya!" "Please beat me up to your heart's content!" Sato sweat dropped and tried to correct him and Bakugo walked towards Kirishima. I walked over to the middle of the room as everyone dispersed and sat down. I took a deep breath then nudged the moon power deep inside of me, withdrawing a small amount of it. I gently took it, and threw it up in the air. I opened my eyes, seeing my surroundings shine a small amount. Shouts and gasps came from the people closest to me as they stared at the shimmery air that hovered around me. Ah.. did it not work? Why are they so surprised?  "Sorry, I was-" Ashido who was not very far away rushed over to where I was seated. "What did you do, I feel great!" She jumped around. Jirou also came over, nodding. "I feel like I just woke up from a good night's sleep!" She nodded at me. I smiled. I'm glad that worked, perhaps in greater amounts it would do more..

Class, the next day.

Ashido stretched out her limbs in the middle of class. "Look, look at me!" She shouted. I turned my head up from my book. She started hopping from one foot to another then flipped, turning into a spin on the ground.