Provisional Hero License:Exam

Mizuki = Bold

Thoughts = Italics

I put on the targets, one on my lower chest, my upper chest, and my shoulder. I slipped on my mask, and the screen turned blue.

 I slipped on my mask, and the screen turned blue

"Mizuki be on the look-out for people targeting me

"Mizuki be on the look-out for people targeting me." I told the mask. Izuku then told us to stick together. I flew up into the air,making sure I was directly above our group. "The test will now begin." I heard the loudspeaker say. Incoming, twenty-three students with malcontent are approaching. I looked down, and sure enough there was a whole group of students coming after us.They know our powers from the sports festival, and our weaknesses as well.. if they are smart they would have studied our fighting style.. I thought. Orange balls came flying at us from all around.I grabbed the balls out of the air, and put them in my sub-space pocket. I ducked, dodging balls that had been thrown in the air up towards me. A ball headed straight for my face, and I focused on stopping time only for that ball. It froze, and I threw it in my sub-space pocket. Princess, there are multiple projectiles coming up from underground! I stiffened. "Look out, the balls are coming from underground!" I yelled. Jiro having heard me, broke the ground and the balls popped out. The balls were destroyed by Mina's acid. I looked at the black-haired guy with a red scarf.

"Mizuki, scan him

"Mizuki, scan him." I said. Itejiro Toteki Quirk-Boomerang. He can throw objects at any trajectory with precise aim. He sounds like a problem, he could just aim at our targets.. "Looks like all of the students are at a stalemate, I'll keep you updated." Said Meru.I stared at all of them, trying to analyze their movements. I made sure to try and keep my movements unpredictable. A Student with black hair,