Transformation Items

Texting:Bold&Underlined

Later that night

I was on my bed, in my pajamas, and my eyepatch was on the side table. I reached into my Substantial Space Pocket, and withdrew Mizuki. 

Lifting up the screen, I typed in the password

Lifting up the screen, I typed in the password. Correct, please confirm your identity. "Princess Serenity." Welcome, admin Princess Serenity daughter of the ruler of the Moon Dynasty, Empress Serenity. I then got out my phone, and opened the messenger app.

To: Luna From: Serenity
Luna, do you by any chance still have the old transformation star power sticks, and my old brooches?

A few minutes later I got a response.

Luna: Yes, well the ones that weren't destroyed. Why? Do you need them for something? 

Serenity: They have trackers in them, correct? Isn't that how Mercury always knew where we were, because the trackers were linked to the computer?

Luna: Yes, that is correct.

Serenity: Do you think there is any way that you could get them to me?

Luna: I could try linking the Substantial Space pockets together, the bond might allow you to access mine, but I'm not sure if it would work across words.

Serenity: Do you think I could use the Silver Crystal as a power source, to give the 'bond' a boost?

Luna: I mean...you can try..

Serenity: Alright, how do you make a bond between them?

Luna: First, both Space Pockets need to be open.

Serenity: Ok..

Luna: Now, focus on the Crystal, reach out, and feel the magical energy around you. I'm going to try and send some of my energy.

I put the phone down, and reached deep inside me. I felt something, then a familiar feeling. I felt a pulse, like it was greeting me. I then opened my eyes. I didn't see the room anymore, instead, tendrils of energy greeted me.

 I didn't see the room anymore, instead, tendrils of energy greeted me