Chapter 18

There will be light bully in this chapter.

--------------

I'm writing the last few points in my notebook from today's history lesson when my history teacher puts my yesterday's essay in front of me. I look at the grade, and my eyes instantly widen. Oh my god!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can't believe this.

I got a C.

I got a C.

I never get Cs. The worst grade that I have ever gotten is a B! This cannot be happening! It's official. I'm fat, I'm useless, and now I'm dumb too. My GPA is practically destroyed. Alexia is right; I really am pathetic.

When the bell rings, I start to pack up my things. When I stand up to go, Mr. Harper, my history teacher, calls me back.

"Yes, Mr. Harper?" I ask with my head low.

"Sophia, is everything okay? Are you alright?" He asks, sitting in his chair.

"Yes, Mr. Harper, I'm fine." I lie.

"Then what happened with your essay? Sophia, that was the worst essay I had ever seen coming from you."

"I'm sorry about that, I...I forgot to do it and did it during homeroom." I lied. Again. I mean, it's a half-lie because I really am sorry. And I'm going to be more sorry when Max sees this. I bite my lip to stop the tears from leaking as I imagine the disappointed look on Max's face.

"Please make sure that this doesn't happen again. You are free to go."

I quickly walked out of the classroom. I kept my head down and hoped to get my books from my locker and get to class without running into Alexia. But seems like luck is not on my side.  Again. I grab my head and rub it as the tears I was trying to hold back start falling.

"Pathetic bitch." Alexia pushes me again, making me fall and start crying. All the stress and emotions push me into little space, and I start crying harder. I haven't been in little space for the last four days.

"I have been telling you to stay away from Max. Yet you were with him this morning. And why the fuck are you still part of the play? I warned you yesterday that I will break your leg if you didn't quit the play by homeroom today." Alexia said, getting in my face, scaring me more. "Girls, you know what to do."

Jennifer and Rachel came forward with evil smirks and started kicking me. I cried and whimpered and asked them to stop, but they just kicked harder. But the worst part was when Rachel stepped on my leg. I screamed, but it was muffled by Jennifer's hand.

"What the hell!" I heard daddy shout before darkness consumed my vision.

-----------

I know it's a really short chapter, but I have been preparing for my board exams, so I haven't had much time to think and write. And if I had paid attention to my studies before, this wouldn't have been the case. So I'm sorry.

Anyway,

QOTD: If you are still in school/college/university, what are your favorite and most hated subjects? And if you are in none, what was your favorite and most hated subjects?

Love, Love. See you soon.