Chapter 3

---- SIA'S POV ----

I played with my stuffies in the playpen in the den while Daddy and Uncle Max played some game on the T.V.

I was still thinking about Sophie. I was so shocked to find out that she was a little. I was really excited because it meant playdates while we are both in little space. But I'm also a little hurt as she didn't tell me about it when we met. Or even after that. I mean, I had my suspicions but I wasn't sure. I just thought that she might be faking it when she spent time with me to make me more comfortable.

I'm also worried about keeping it from Daddy. He always knows when something is up. Sophie said that I was not supposed to tell this to anybody but Daddy isn't anybody. He is her friend and my Daddy. So, I guess I can tell him about it. Right?

I sigh as I give up playing with my stuffies. This is not helping to distract me.

"Sia, what's wrong?" I look at Daddy and see that the T.V. is off and he and Uncle Max are looking at me.

"Nothing Daddy." I turn to get my color book and crayons as I lie.

"Sia." Daddy uses the stern dom voice and picks me up. "Do not lie to me. You know the rules." He says as he sits down on the bean bag next to Uncle Max. "Talk to Daddy baby. Tell Daddy what's bothering you."

"Daddy, Sophie...well..." I start in a whisper but I don't want to break the promise I made to her. "I shouldn't say." I shook my head.

"What about Sophie?" Uncle Max asked, leaning in in interest.

"Yeah baby. What's wrong?" Daddy asked.

"I promised her that I won't tell anybody." I played with my sweater as I whispered. "But I can tell you right? Because you are Daddy and her friend so I can tell you, right?"

And Dylan being the gossip lover he is, said "Of course baby. You can tell me anything."

"Sophie is a little." I bluntly said.

"What the fuck? Are you serious?" Uncle Max said after a moment of silence.

"You shouldn't say such bad words Uncle Max. Yes, I'm serious. She told me about it yesterday when I was at her house."

"She really said that?" Uncle Max asked. I just nodded and yawned.

"Daddy, can I have a bottle?" I turn to Daddy.

"Sure baby. Come on, I'll make you a bottle." He kissed me on the forehead before standing up with me. "You coming Max?" He asked him.

"In a minute."

Daddy made me a bottle and cuddled with me as I drank it. I was so tired at I fell asleep in minutes.

----- Max's POV -----
I walked out to the living room and sat on the couch. I was still in shock. Sophie was a little. That means I can ask her to be mine. I can tell her that I'm a Daddy dom and that I want her to be my little girl.

I have liked Sophie for as long as I can remember. The last week I've been following her around school, trying to get to know her better. I have wanted to ask her out but was worried that she wouldn't want the kind of relationship that I want and that will not only ruin our relationship but friendship too.

"Hey man." Dylan came out of his bedroom.

"Sia's asleep?" I ask and he just nods as he gets a couple sodas out of the fridge. "I can finally tell her." I sigh and relax back.

"Yes, you can finally tell her about your life long crush on her." Dylan smirks and I punch him on the shoulder lightly.

"I going to go back to my apartment. I'll see you at school." I get up and out of his apartment. I take the elevator up to my penthouse.

I take a cold shower thinking about Sophie like I do every night. But as I lay down on the bed, all I can think about is Sophie. How sexy and hot she seems to be without knowing it. How her cute heart shaped ass would look red and hot after a spanking.

I look down and I'm hard again. I sigh and bite my lip before deciding to just go to sleep.

Tomorrow, I'll tell Sophie everything. That's my last thought before I drift off to sleep.

----------------
A/N

Hey guys! Thank you soo much for reading. Don't forget to vote and give me your opinions in the comments.

Love, Love. See you soon.