Chapter 14

Daddy's POV

My poor baby. She must have gotten tired from all the playing and crying. We just finished lunch, and while I was cleaning, Sophia seems to have fallen asleep in her high chair. I wipe my hands dry and pick her up, out of the high chair that she seems to hate. But for a good reason.

I carry her upstairs, trying to decide if I should put her in her crib or take her with me. Seeing that I'm quite tired too, I will just nap with her. I lay her down on my bed and go to my closet to change. Once I'm done, I climb in the bed next to Sophia and snuggle close to her. She unconsciously buries her face in my chest. As I lay there, I smile as I replay everything that happened after I left the girls to play.

--------Flashback-------

"Wait! Talking about brownies, how about we go have some ice cream?" I looked up from my laptop as I heard Sia over the baby monitor that I keep in Sophia's room.

"I don't know... I'm not supposed to have sweets; it's part of my punishment. And I don't want to get in any more trouble." I smile as I hear my baby's response.

"Oh, come on! He won't find out. And if you don't want, then don't take any ice cream. But at least come with me. Please?"

I shake my head as I listen to how Sia convinces Sophia. She has always been the more mischievous one and is always landing Sophia in trouble with her. I'm not saying that Sophia is a goody-two-shoes, she gets herself and Sia in trouble too, but she can be a good girl more often then Sia.

I wait for two minutes before leaving my office after I see them leave for the kitchen. Good for Sophia that she denied to actually eat the ice cream. When I get near the kitchen, Sia sees me, and she looks like she just saw a ghost. I signal for her to stay quiet and stand at the doorway for a bit.

Sophia is standing on a barstool in front of the freezer, looking for ice cream. I quite go behind her and pick her up. She starts panicking and trying to get away from me.

"Dadddddyyyyyyyy!" She yells as she tries to get out of my hands. "Stranger danger! Stranger danger! Daddddddyyyyyyyyy!"

"Shush baby. It's daddy." I say as I set her down on the floor.

I try to hold in my laughter and put on a stern face as I look at the two naughty girls. I scold them, knowing I had to punish them.

"Sophia, I want to talk to you," I say with a stern voice. "Sia, you know where the corner is. Go." Sia scurries out of the kitchen, going to the corner. I stay silent and just stare at Sophia, giving her time to reflect on her behaviour and to build a little anticipation.

"Tell me what happened from the start." I stop her when she opens her mouth. "And be completely honest. I mean it." I say, more firmly, knowing that she would lie to save Sia's ass.

Luckily, after a bit of thinking, she tells me everything, being completely honest, and even apologizes. When she is done, I tell Sia to come to me and tell Sophia to go stand in the corner. Sophia looks sad but just goes to stand in the corner. Sia comes in slowly, biting her lip. She knows that she has landed herself in trouble since she too is not supposed to eat sweets.

"Talk," I say in my stern voice. To her advantage, she stays honest as she tells me everything like Sophia.

"You know that you are not supposed to eat sweets. Yet, you decided to sneak in here for ice cream. And not only did you get yourself in trouble, but you also got Sophia in trouble." I say after she finishes her story.

"I'm sorry..." she says, looking at her feet. I shake my head, knowing better. From her tone of voice, I can say that she is just apologizing for the sake of it and not because she really is. Fortunately for her, Dylan is coming earlier than he thought and is going to punish Sia himself.

Just as I'm about to scold Sia some more, the doorbell rings. This seems to startle Sia a little.

"That must be Dylan." Sia looks scared as she looks up at me. "Let's go." I start going towards the door, knowing that Sia will follow me.

I open the door and Dylan smiles at me before he looks sternly at Sia. He motions for her to come closer. She slowly goes toward him, looking scared. Dylan snatches her arm and swiftly lands three smacks to her bottom, making her cry out.

"I'm sorry about her. She hasn't had a spanking in quite a few days." Dylan says, looking back at me. "Maybe you are right; maybe I should start giving her frequent spankings to make sure she stays good."

"It's fine man. I gotta go now, though. Sophie's in the corner." I give him a side hug and close the door. I walk over to the living room.

When I enter the living room, I see Sophia wiping tears with her onesie's sleeve. I feel sad, seeing her like that. I go behind her and pull her to my chest, wrapping my arms around her and picking her up. She bursts into tears, making me worried. I carry her to the couch and sit down with her in my lap. I take a paci from the side table and put it in her mouth while rubbing her back, trying to calm her down. I see her teddy and grab it, giving it to her. But to my surprise, she pushes it away and throws herself onto me, squeezing me tightly like a stuffie. I'm a little shocked. She always wants Blue.

"What's wrong Sugar?" I ask after she calms down. "I know this was not about your punishment. What is bothering you, baby? Talk to Daddy, please."

She tells me about how she felt like she had been very bad and how she thought that I was not going to keep her and send her back home. Saying al this almost gives her another breakdown. I carry her over to the kitchen and hand her a sippy cup filled with cold water. She gives it back to me before going back to snuggling in my chest. I make her look at me and drink some. But after a couple of sips, she hides her face back in my neck.

"Sophia, I need you to look at me," I say gently and firmly. She whines and fists her hands in my shirt when I try to detach her from my body. "You can have your snuggles after we talk Sophia," She whines again, but let goes and looks at me, pouting. I smile at her adorable face and quickly land a kiss on her lips.

"Now, I want you to listen to me and remember what I say. I'm not going to leave you. Sure, you can be a mischievous, little brat, but I love that side of you too. I'm going to admit. I like it better when you are a good little girl which you are mostly. But there might be bad days. When you misbehave or break any rules, I'm going to punish you, but that's it. You being bad does not mean that I'm going to leave you. You mean a lot to me, Sophia. There is no way I'm leaving you. Unless you don't want me that is..." 

"Nu Daddy! Chu nu leave me! Never ever ever!" She exclaims. I smile as I swipe my thumb over her cheek to get rid of her tears before leaning forward and pressing my lips to hers.

I take her to the kitchen and feed her mac 'n cheese and chicken nuggets for lunch.

----------End of Flashback----------

I look down at my sleepy angle and smile before leaning in to land a kiss on her forehead. I snuggle up with her and go into a peaceful sleep.

---------

I hope you guys liked this chap. I know that I'm a terrible person for not having updated for a while... over two weeks >__<... But I didn't have a good internet connection where I was travelling! You can't blame me! And there's also the fact that my school hates me....and I'm a procrastinator when it comes to studying.... so yeah...

Anyway, let me know what you think of this chap. Vote and follow.

Question: Who is/are your fav singer/s?

I love 1D, marshmallow, TS, etc.

Love, Love. See you soon : )