Chapter 20

Warning: This chapter has a lot of spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes so please ignore those, I'll sort them out when later.

-------------

I start to get comfy with my blanket as I wait for daddy to let Sia and Dylan in. After our little talk, we had a small makeout session which was interrupted by daddy's phone. He picked me up and carried me to the nursery as to talked to Dylan on the phone. He motioned for me to choose a blanket when the two decided on meeting here after school. After sometime with me sleeping and cuddling with daddy in bed, Sia and Dylan just arrived.

I'm knocked out of breadth as Sia pulls me in a bone crushing hug. Dylan scolds her, making her pull away and smile sheepishly at us.

"I'm okay. Just broke my leg..." I gave them a smile.

"About that..." Sia looked into her pockets and fished out a baby blue marker. "I need to sign it." She grined at me.

I lifted my leg on the couch, resting back. 10 minutes later, Sia had made Dylan and Max sign it too. It was cute. They wrote cute little messages about how they love me. After that the four of us cuddled together on the couch and watched two whole movies! Me and Sia just asked and the guys put it in without a complaint! Can you believe that?!?

"Can we watch another movie please?" I ask with full on puppy eyes turned at Max.

"No. That's enough screen time." Max turns off the TV making Sia and me pout. I yelp as Max picks me up and sets me down on the couch next to Sia.

"Nuuuuuu.........! Cuddles! Daddy!" I whine and make grabby hands at Max. I am not finished with my cuddles yet!

"Sugar, it's almost dinner time. Why don't you and Sia do something while Dylan helps me with getting dinner ready?"

"Okay..." I pout.

"Hey! I'll just be in the kitchen and we can have cuddles before bed. So be a good for me, yeah?" Max said before leaving a kiss on my forehead and following Dylan to the kitchen.

I sigh and look towards Sia to ask her what she wants to do. She opens her arms, signalling cuddles. I smile before diving into her arms. Sia gives the second best cuddles in the whole wide world. Daddy comes first of course.

The guys called us to eat making us both whine, not wanting to give up the cuddles. But all they did was raise one eyebrow and we were up and making our way to the table. Neither of us want to get in trouble.

The guys made pasta with veggies and mashed potatoes. I hate veggies. They made us both have a side of veggies though Sia didn't mind. I honestly don't know how come she likes veggies. I ate my pasta and potatoes but left the veggies on the side.

"Sophia, eat your veggies please." daddy said in his daddy voice.

I pouted but ate them super slowly. I don't want to get in trouble but maybe if they all finish and I'm still not done with the veggies, then I can just get up with them and throw the veggies away. Especially so because I'm not in my high chair today. Unfortunately, when everyone was getting up and I tried to get up with them, daddy made me sit back down, telling me to finish my veggies.

"But I don wanna eat them!" I whine, veggies are yucky.

"Well, you are not getting up from this table until you finish them." Daddy said, taking the other plates and stuff to the kitchen.

"Daddyyyy......" I whine.

"Sophia." Daddy looked at me with a pointed look, making it clear that I'm not gonna get anywhere with this.

I sigh as i turn back to my veggies. I slowly eat them making sure to let daddy know how much i hate this with my expression and 'ewws'. Though I do stop after I get another look. Daddy won't even let Sia come sit with me.

I finish my veggies for which daddy give me a good girl, head pat and one piece of Hersheys kisses. I love Hershey's kisses and now I know where to find them.

We all watch a episode of Sofia the First and then the boys take us back to the dining table to make us do our homework. Ugh, I hate homework. The boys threaten us with corner and other punishment if we start complaining before we even do! Luckily we are promised ice cream if we finish our work quickly.

We do as we are told and all of us finish our all homework with each other's help. And then we get a scoop of ice cream just like promised. Later, Sia and Dylan go back while daddy carries me up to my nursery.

"Nuuuuu!!!" I cling to daddy, whining, as he walks in the nursery. "I wan sleep with yous daddyyy!!!"

"Sugar, can you be daddy's good girl and go to bed for now. I need to do some work but I'll take you with me when I'm ready for bed."

"but but I wanna sleepppp withh yousss!" I whine, not wanting to sleep in the crib.

"Baby, be good for daddy. I promise I'll be back in a few hours."

"Fineeee..." I pout and sulk as daddy kisses me on the head before he helps me into the crib and tucks me in.

"Thank you sweetheart. Daddy will be back soon. Goodnight Sugar."

"Nini dada."

--------------

I know that this is a super short chapter and I am soooo sorry that it's been like a month and I'm updating with such a short and sloppy chapter. I realllllyyyy wanna update but it's hard to write it all with my family around all the time plus we still don't know if our exams are gonna happen or not.

Andddd I have a CG nowww!!! I am sooooo happyyyy! anddd I also found some amazinggg little friends!

QOTC: How many liitle or CG friends do you have?

Love, Love. See you soon.