Chapter 13

Sugar's POV

I can't believe I'm doing this! If daddy finds out, I'm as good as dead. I've already been in trouble today, and I don't want to be in more. And I'm still doing this...

Let me tell you what exactly happened. Sia wanted to sneak to the kitchen to eat ice cream. I denied taking part in it because I don't want to get in trouble. But Sia convinced me to help her get the ice cream because she is too short. So basically, I'm going to take out a tub of ice cream from the freezer and Sia is being the lookout. Of course, I'm just taking the tub out; I'm not going to take even a single bite.

So, here I am, standing on the barstool, opening the freezer to take out the tub of strawberry ice cream that Sia wants.

Suddenly I'm being picked up by someone. I panic, not knowing who is picking me up. It's definitely not Sia. The hands are too big. And daddy is supposed to be in his office.

"Dadddddyyyyyyyy!" I yell as I try to get out of the person's hands. "Stranger danger! Stranger danger! Daddddddyyyyyyyyy!"

"Shush baby. It's daddy." Daddy says as he sets me down on the floor.

Uh-oh.

"Uh-oh is right." He says as if reading my mind. He crosses his arms and arches an eyebrow at me as Sia comes to stand next to me. "What do you think were you girls doing here? If I remember correctly, I told you, girls, to call for me if you need anything. So, since you didn't call for me, I'm going to assume that you wanted something that you are not supposed to have. Like ice cream."

For some reason, my feet are looking very fascinating right now...

"Sophia, I want to talk to you." Daddy said with a stern voice, making a shiver run down my spine. "Sia, you know where the corner is. Go."

Sia scurries out of the kitchen. I look down at my feet while Daddy stares at me. We stand in silence for I don't know how long. I don't know about him, but I hated this anticipation. I gulped as I saw him move. He pulled my face up to look at him.

"Tell me what happened from the start." He stopped me when I opened my mouth. "And be completely honest. I mean it." He said, more firmly.

I was planning on lying and telling him it was my idea. But that tone is seriously making me reconsider my idea. I bite my lip, trying to decide what to do. I know that if I am honest with daddy, I won't get a really bad punishment, but Sia won't be happy with me. However, I can convince her easily. But if I lie, daddy will lose complete trust in me when he finds out. And I know he will, he has always known when I lie.

I'm sorry, Sia, don't hate me.

I tell the truth to daddy, from how we were just playing and then started talking about yesterday to how Sia begged and convinced me to help her get to the ice cream because she was too short. He didn't say anything and just nodded. When I was done, I apologized and waited to see his response. But instead of saying anything, he called Sia into the kitchen and told me to go stand in the corner I was standing in when Sia arrived.

As I'm standing in the corner, I start thinking about how bad I have been. I just got here yesterday evening, and this is the third time I'm standing in the corner. I've been so bad. What if daddy doesn't like bad girls and doesn't want me anymore because I'm bad? What if daddy isn't talking to me because he doesn't want me, no more? What if daddy thinks that I'm lying? What if he thinks that I'm too much work?

All these bad thoughts keep coming, making me feel worse and tears to start pooling in my eyes. These bad thoughts keep coming, and my eyes keep watering until the doorbell rings. I wipe my eyes with my onesie's sleeve. I hear the front door close after a few minutes and hear footsteps coming towards me.

This is it. Daddy is going to send me back home.

Suddenly, Daddy picks me up and pulls me to his chest. This action of comfort makes me burst into tears. Daddy shushes me and sits on the couch with me. He gives me a paci that I suck on willingly, but when he gives me blue, I push him away and practically throw myself on daddy and use him like a stuffie. He seems shocked at first, but then he goes back to comforting me.

"What's wrong Sugar?" Daddy asks after I have calmed down. "I know this was not about your punishment. What is bothering you baby? Talk to Daddy, please."

I tell him about what I was thinking and almost have another breakdown. Daddy carries me over to the kitchen and hands me a sippy cup filed with cold water. I give it back to him because I'm not done with my snuggles yet and it will get in my way. Daddy makes me look at him and drink some. But after a couple sips, I hide my face back in his neck.

"Sophia I need you to look at me." Daddy says gently and firmly. I whine, still wanting my snuggles and fist my hands in his shirt when he tries to detach me from his body. "You can have your snuggles after we talk Sophia," I whine but let go and look at him, pouting. He smiles at me and quickly lands a kiss on my lips.

"Now, I want you to listen to me and remember what I say. I'm not going to leave you. Sure, you can be a mischevious, little brat, but I love that side of you too. I'm going to admit, I like it better when you are a good little girl, which you are mostly. But there might be bad days. When you misbehave or break any rules, I'm going to punish you, but that's it. You being bad does not mean that I'm going to leave you. You mean a lot to me Sophia. There is no way I'm leaving you. Unless you don't want me that is..."

"Nu Daddy! Chu nu leave me! Never ever ever!" I exclaim. His little speech was so sweet that it litrally brought me to tears. He smiles as he swipes his thumb over my cheek to get rid of my tears before leaning forword and pressing his lips to mine.

------------

Hey! I hope you like this chap. Let me know what you think.

Question: What's your fav food?

I'm conflicted between chessy pasta and McD's french fries...

Love, Love. See you soon.

P.S It's 1:30 am here and I'm supposed to be asleep. >__<