Chapter 12

Sugar's POV

Mmmm... There's so much candy here! I wish I could stay here forever and ever! But I don't think daddy would let me have a lot of it...

"Sophia! Come on! I saw a chocolate fountain!" Sia yelled. I looked at her, surprised that she was here, but then I saw it. A huge chocolate fountain with white and milk chocolate flowing through it. Yummy!

"Sophia! Sophia! Wake up!" I hear a voice calling. I look around but can't see anyone here. I feel someone shaking me, making me open my eyes. I realize that daddy was trying to wake me up. I rub my eyes, trying to get rid of the sleep still in there, as I look around. We were in the movie room. I must have fallen asleep during the movie.

"Hey baby," Daddy says softly, making me look at him. I stare at him and then snuggle my face in his chest, making him chuckle. "Come on, Sugar. It's time to wake up."

"Nuuu....." I whine as daddy stands up with me in his arms. Daddy just chuckles and rubs my back.

"Come on, love. You slept quite a lot; you gotta wake up." Daddy bounces me in his arms, making me whine and pout. "What's wrong Sugar? Do you want some water?" Daddy holds up my sippy of water.

I shake my head and lay it down on his shoulder, calming down but still having a pout on my face. I just wanna go back to candy land. There was so much candy there. I pout and snuggle more into daddy.

Daddy is so muscular. He is so comfy too. But I wish he was soft too and fuzzy. Those snuggles would be the best. Maybe I could ask Sia how to make daddy soft and fuzzy...

"What are you thinking, baby?" Daddy asks as he sits down on the living room couch with me on his lap.

"You weal comfy, but no soft n fuzzy..." I pout. Daddy kisses my forehead and laughs, making me pout more. "It not funny. Very cerious." I frown, crossing my arms.

"Baby, this is what stuffies are for," Daddy says before kissing my cheek softly. This action made me smile. I kissed him back, making him smile at me. "Here." He handed me Blue. I didn't even know that he had Blue!

"Thankies!" I squeal as I give daddy a hug, making him chuckle.

"You're welcome, love." Daddy hugs me back. I snuggle Blue while daddy snuggles me. I sigh contentedly. This is my favourite place in the world. "Sugar, baby, I need to talk to you. Can you look at me please?" I look up at daddy, urging him to continue. "Sugar, Dylan called me earlier. He needs to go out for a bit, so he is going to drop Sia here."

"Yay!" I squeal, clapping my hands excitedly. I get to play with SiSi. Daddy chuckles at my antics and snuggles me close.

"I know you are excited baby girl. But I need you to be on your best behaviour while Sia is here. Understood?" Daddy looks at me seriously. I nod my head. "Use your words, Sophia."

"Wes, daddy." I smile at him. He smiled down at me. The doorbell rang just as daddy's lips met my forehead.

"Looks like they are here." Daddy said. I jumped out of his lap and ran to open the door. "Don't you dare open that door, Sophia!" Daddy yelled just as I laid my hand on the doorknob. But in my excitement, I ignore him and open the door just to be lifted back by daddy. He landed a few, really hard, smacks on my ass as he picked me up.

"Owie!" I squeak, trying to rub my ass to soothe the pain.

"I said not to open the door, Sophia! You do not open the door for anybody unless daddy says so! It is very dangerous! Anybody could be outside the door! What if I wasn't home and there was a bad guy outside! He could hurt you or even kidnap you, and I wouldn't even be here to save you!" Daddy scolded me, making me feel really really guilty for opening the door.

"I'm sowwy," I say, looking down at my feet as my eyes water. Daddy takes a deep breath and sighs before making me look at him and kissing my forehead.

"Don't ever open the door without my permission, ever again. Understand?" Daddy says firmly but softly.

"Wes Daddy. I won't ever. Me pomise." I say, holding up my pinky finger. Daddy smiles and wraps his pinky around mine.

"Good girl." He says before turning back to the door. "Sorry about that guys."

"It's alright. Don't worry about it." Dylan says as he sets Sia on her feet. "Be good. Alright?" Sia nods and kisses his cheek. "Alright. I should be back in the evening. Sia already took a nap and has her stuffie with her."

"It's BunBun, daddy! Don't offend him like that!" Sia scolds Dylan, making me giggle and daddy chuckle.

"Sorry, sweetie." He tells Sia before turning back to daddy. "She has BunBun with her and should be good. You are free to punish her if she misbehaves. And I need to get going."

"Alright. Say bye-bye to Uncle Dylan love." Daddy says, making me blush.

"Bye-bye Uncle Dylan," I say, waving him goodbye. He waves back and leaves, but not before giving Sia another kiss, making me giggle and daddy to groan.

"Alright, Sia you can watch some TV with me while Sophia has her punishment," Daddy says after he closes the door. Uh-oh.

"Okay, Uncle Max." She says, giving me a sympathetic look before going into the living room.

"And you little missy are going to be sitting in time-out," Daddy says as he enters the living room and goes straight to the corner I was in yesterday. I pout about not being able to have fun with them but don't protest, knowing that daddy was right to punish me.

I sit in the time-out while Daddy and SiSi laugh and have fun watching TV. I don't know how long I sit there, but I don't like it. I don't like the fact that SiSi and Daddy are having fun, but I don't get to join. But daddy is right too. It is dangerous to open doors. So, I guess that my punishment is justified. But that does not mean that I have to like it!

I suddenly lifted up by two hands, pulling me back to reality. Daddy stands me up in front of him near the corner and looks at me. But before he could say anything, I crash into him, just wanting some snuggles. He sighs and picks me up, setting me on his hip.

"Did you learn your lesson, Sophia?" Daddy asked as he walked over to the couch. I bury my head in his chest and nod. "Good girl."

For the next hour, we watch TV. Daddy earlier went and got us both sippy cups of juice and some butter popcorn. I was snuggling with Sia with the bowl of popcorn between daddy and us was snuggling me from behind. When Sofia the First ends, daddy turns off the TV making me and Sia whine.

"Girls, we have been watching TV for quite some time. How about you two play with Sophia's new toys for a while now." Daddy says with his hands crossed, making it clear that it was not a question.

"Okay." We say together, giggling as we realize what we did.

"Alright. I have some work, so I'll be in my office, after I walk you two to Sophia's room, so that I know that you didn't decide to stay here and start the TV again." Daddy says, making us pout. How did he know what we were thinking about?!?

Daddy walks us to my room before telling us to call for him if we need anything. Sia asks me what I want to play, and we start playing with the soft blocks. After a while, we move on to playing dress-up. And then just talking. Mainly about yesterday.

"Wait! Talking about brownies, how about we go have some ice cream?" Sia asks with a mischievous grin.

"I don't know... I'm not supposed to have sweets; it's part of my punishment. And I don't want to get in any more trouble." I frown.

"Oh, come on! He won't find out. And if you don't want, then don't take any ice cream. But at least come with me. Please?"

---------------

Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think.

Question: What's your favorite colour?

Mine is blue.

Love, Love. See you soon.