Chapter 32

I wait for Sia at the front, hoping she brings around some candy too. I look at the cheerleaders perform their routine and getting the crowd hyped up.

I actually wanted to be a cheerleader when I was in elementary school. Unfortunately, I am not very flexible and am way too scared to do most stunts.

I still admire the cheerleaders. They are really good at it.

"I got chocolate, popcorn, corn dogs and cola. " Sia says, sitting next to me on the bleachers.

I grab one of the trays and open the chocolate first. Just then the announcers introduces our team and the guys come out.

I am never going to get bored of the view I got to see. Mhmmm, Max looks sooo hottt.

While I was feeling little most of last class, I was back to being big me by the end of it. I will thank Ms. Weiber's stupid questions for that.

Anyways, back to the view. Yes, Max is looking so damn hot in that uniform. Maybe I'll have him wear it when I sleepover. Hehe.

--- skip to after the game ---

Me and Sia wait my the boy's locker room for the guys to get back. We talk about my date this morning as we wait and I show Sia the photos I took this morning.

"Hey baby. " Max wraps his arms around me from behind, making me jump.

I frown and swat his shoulder. "Don't do that. You scared me. "

"I'm sorry princess. I won't do it again. Forgive me? " Max pouted and gave me puppy dog eyes. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Guys, are we going to the after-party? " I hear Dylan say in the back but ignore him as I continue kissing Max.

"Oww!! " I pull away and rub my head where Sia whacked me. "What was that for? "

"Are you guys coming for the after party?"

"You wanna go or just get something to eat? " Max asked, kissing my cheek.

"Mhmm alone time? "

"Of course baby. Anything you want. "

I smile and peck his lips before we say our goodbyes to Dylan and Sia and leave to get to his place.

All the way to his apartment, Max had a hand on my thigh and just ahhh!! The way he was rubbing his thumb at my inner thighs. It's like he just wanted to tease me and get me all worked up.

As soon as we got in the elevator he pulled me close with an arm around my waist and kissed me deep.

I fought him for control just to tease him. I moaned as he squeezed my ass and gave him all the control. I whimpered as he pulled away when the elevator dinged, yelping when he picked me up and carried me to his room over his shoulder.

I smirked as I started at his Jean covered ass, giving it a quick smack. He suddenly stopped.

"Oww!! " I yelped at the smack on my ass before we started moving again.

Okay so maybe that was not the best thing to do. But oh well. It was worth it.

As soon as we got in the room he threw me on the bed and was on me in seconds.

--------
Heyyoo
So
QOTC: Do you want smut or no? And if so, the sweet kind or the mildly kinky kind or the hardcore kinky kind?

Love, love. See you soon.