Chapter 5

"Max, I have never been in such a relationship before but I actually have wanted to give it a try for some time. I think I'm a little. But I'm not sure." I blush as I admit it to him.

"That's perfect." Max gave me one of his killer smiles. "So. Will you be my girlfriend and little?"

"Yes." I said shyly. 

"Yes what?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy." I blushed furiously. He smiled.

Suddenly I couldn't breath. But it was because Max was kissing me. At first, I didn't know what to do. I have never kissed anybody before. Then, I followed his lead and started kissing him back. I have always imagined how his lips would be. How it would be to kiss him. But this exceeded all my expectations. His lips were so soft, I could kiss them forever. He was kissing me firmly and with dominance but it was sweet and gentle. He tasted of lemon and I loved it. After a while we finally pulled apart, both of us breathless.

"I hope I didn't mess it up. It's actually my first kiss. I'm so sorry if I wasn't good.." Max cut of my rambling with a soft kiss. 

"That was amazing." He said as he pulled back. "You were perfect." I blush and he smiled at me.

That's when the bell rings. I pout. I don't want to go to class, I want to spend more time with my new boyfriend. I tell this to Max. He laughs.

"Not happening baby girl." He laughs more as I pout. "Baby, I'm your Daddy Dom. I am not going to let you skip classes. That is not okay at all unless you are not well. Education is important."

"Well I have a head ache so can I skip class?" I lied, looking at him from under my lashes and giving him my best puppy dog face.

"Okay, we need to make some rules clear now." He said, serious. I gulped, a little worried. "Let's walk to class, I don't want you to be late. We will speak on the way."

We started walking over to my class.

"First of all, no lying. It is a big no-no. In these relationships we need to be honest with each other. Second, no skipping classes. If you are not well, you inform me, so I can check up on you and take care of you. That's it for now. I will tell you the others when we go on our first date." He said as we stopped in front of my class.

"Alright." I smiled shyly. God! How badly I want to kiss him right now! As if reading my mind, he leaned forward and gave me a sweet and soft kiss. But it ended way too soon for my liking. I pouted at him.

"Time for class. You can get more later." He said and gave me a quick peck again. "Don't out so much Sugar. You can get as many kisses from me as you want later. Now go to class." He turned me towards the door and gave me a light swat on my bum.

I pouted and made my way in the class. As soon as I entered, all the girls glared at me, except Sia of course. I made my way to her and sat in the desk beside her. She had a huge grin on his face.

"So how was the kiss? What did he say? Come on!! Spill already!" Sia said, get impatient as usual. Luckily, our teacher walked in right then and told us to take out our books and started teaching. I smiled at that but quickly wiped it off. But apparently Sia saw it as she glared at me.

After a few minutes she passed me a note. Tell me everything. NOW. I sighed. she is not going to stop until she knows everything. I turn the paper around and pick up my pen. It was nothing much. He told me that he wanted DDLG and I agreed to try. I passed her the note back and if it was possible, smiled even wide. I shook my head and went back to paying attention to the teacher. After a few minutes she passed me another note. I sighed and read. Tell me about the kiss! Was it sweet and soft or hungry and aggressive? Or was it sweet and hungry? Was he a god kisser? I shake my head at her over dramatic antics and bite my lip to stop from chuckling. I picked up my pen again. Not now. Later.