Chapter 4

The weekend went by quite fast and I'm doing my homework at 10 pm on Sunday. Mom and Dad took me out for dinner yesterday. I went and hung out with Sia. We were supposed to just watch movies until lunch and then I was supposed to come home to get my homework done. But, what can I say, Sia can be really manipulative with that cute face of hers.

And on Saturday, I wasted my time thinking about Max and watching cartoons. Well, watching cartoons wasn't a waste.

I barely complete my homework properly with so little focus that I was sure that it was not going to gain me a A. Whatever, I'm just tired and want to sleep.

---------- a few hours later ----------

I'm brutally woken with Marshmallow's 'Alone'. I stop the alarm and put my thumb back in my mouth before I realise it. This happens every day. Every morning I wake up with my thumb in my mouth. I really need to stop it even though it calms me and makes me relaxed.

I sigh and get up to get ready. Unlike most high school girls, I don't apply any make up. So, I get ready for school quite quickly.

"'Morning!" I call out to mom and dad as I enter the kitchen. I go to get some chocolate milk from the fridge.

"'Morning!" They call together and mom giggles. I chuckle and sit next to dad at the counter with my milk and glass.

"Do you want pancakes Sophie?" Mom asks as she flips the one on the stove.

"Chocolate chip?" I ask. She gives me the 'what-do-you-think' look. "Yes, please."

"I have some time today so I can drop you to school if you want." Dad offered as he ate his pancake.

"Yes, please. That did be great."

I ate a couple pancakes before announcing that I was ready to leave. I talked with dad about the last soccer game. Yes, we are soccer lovers and we play together too. I kissed him on the cheek before getting out at school.

"Sophie! Wait up!" I turn around to see Max running over to me. Dad was still there and I knew that he heard Max and was getting the idea that there was something going on between us.

"Hi. Good morning." I said as he came to a stop in front of me.

"Hey. You didn't come in the bus. I was waiting for you." He smiled that dimpled smile that I love.

"Oh."

"Sophia." Dad called and I knew I was in trouble. "Won't you introduce your friend?" Max and I turned towards dad who was getting out of the car and coming towards me.

"Hello Mr. Anderson. It's been a while since we last met." Max holds out his hand to dad.

"I'm not sure if we have met." Dad says even though he shakes Max's hand.

"I'm Max, remember? Jonathan Iver's son?"

"Oh! Max, you have changed so much boy. I thought you looked familiar. How have you been?"

"I'm good. Dad misses you." Max said.

"Hello? I'm here and have no idea what's going on here. Would someone care to fill me in?" I speak up, annoyed.

"Jonathan Iver is a client and high school friend of mine." Dad says.

"And I'm his son. I have known you dad since I was a kid as he and dad hung out a lot." Max explains further.

"Oh. Okay." I nod and look at my watch. "Well, we need to get going. I don't want to be late. Bye dad, drive safe." I give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Have fun but don't get in trouble." Dad kisses me on my forehead and turns to Max. "It was nice meeting you Max. And do me a favor and keep her out of trouble if you can." He whispered the last part in Max's ear as he gave Max a manly hug but I heard it.

"Dad!" I groaned as dad chuckled and Max grinned. I shook my head and started towards the school entrance.

"Hey Sophie." Max said as we stopped at my locker. Sia was not here yet.

"Yeah?" I look at him to continue.

"I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me." He said it so nonchalantly I didn't realise what he said for a second.

"What? Y-You w-want to go on a d-date with m-me?" I looked at him with my eyes wide. He was joking, right? But he didn't look like he was.

"Yes, I want to take you on a date. So?"

"I..um...I need to think." I hid my face, which for a fact was red, in my locker as if I was trying to find something. Thankfully, the bell rang so he left after telling me to decide by lunch.

I tell Sia about it as soon as I can and spend the rest of the classes zoned out and trying to decide if I say yes or no. I really want to say yes, afterall I have had a crush on him for as long as I can remember. But I don't know if I will be able to tell him about wanting to try DDLG. I mean, of course he won't be weirded out considering his best friend practices it and he hangs out with him a lot, but what if he doesn't want that kind of relationship? Or even try it out?

I don't even know why he asked me out. He could have any of the girls from not only our but other schools too. And I'm not even half as good looking as most of them. I'm petite, I have very small breasts and I don't even look that good. I really don't know why he would want to date someone like me. He is so good looking and really popular while I not at all good looking and a nobody.

I can't help but keep thinking it's a prank or something.

And of course, Sia wants me to say yes. My heart too wants to say yes but my brain is not getting along with either. And then there's the fact that I can't keep it from my parents and they have a strict no dating policy.

Unfortunately, lunch rolls around way too fast. I'm still not sure as to whether I should say yes or no. I think I will just give the no dating rule as an excuse to get out of this.

"Hey Sophie!" Dylan comes over to us in the line. "Hey baby." He kisses Sia and I turn around muttering 'gross'. Dylan chuckles before turning to me. "Max is waiting for you in the gym."

"Why the gym?" I ask as I pick a sandwich.

"Because no one is there during lunch. Now take your food and go!"

"I'm going, I'm going. Geez, you seem more than a little happy to get rid of me."

"Well.... considering you are grossed with us kissing, then yes. Now go!" Sia says before lightly pushing me ahead.

I shake my head and get out of there and make my way towards the gym. I stop outside the door for a second. Biteing my lip and deciding to just make sure that I don't have anything on my face. I took a deep breath before opening the door to enter the gym.

Max is playing with a basketball and stops as I enter.

"Hey beautiful." He gives me that dimpled smile that makes me melt. I blush at his compliment and mumble a 'thanks as I set my bag and lunch on a bench and motion for him to give me the ball and he passes it to me. I throw it at the hoop and smile as it gets trough.

"That was amazing." Max compliments me as he takes the ball. "But, we will play later. We need to talk about something before you decide."

"About what?" I ask as I follow him to sit on the bench.

"About the kind of relationship we have. If you want that is." Max hastily added. I nodded, encouraging him to continue. "I want a DDLG relationship. I'm a Daddy Dom and if you agree to be my girlfriend then I hope you also agree to be my little girl. I would really like that Sophie."

"Oh." That's all I can say. This is not what I was expecting. I'm completely speach less. It's like a dream come true.

"So...?" I was brought out of my trance by Max.

"Max, I..."

------------------
A/N

Hey people! I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love, Love. See you soon.