Chapter 28

I snuggle my head to the warmth under and around me. Mhmm maybe I'll do back to sleep.

"Baby, come on, you gotta wake up princess."

Or not.

I smiled and opened my eyes, looking at Max before pulling back to stretch. I yawned and snuggled my face back into his chest which rumbled as he chuckled.

"You gotta get up and ready my sweet sugar. " He kissed my forehead. "Dylan texted that he and Sia are coming over at 11 today. It's already 10."

"What?!?!? " I shrieked before getting up and scrambling to the bathroom. I faintly heard Max laughing hard but I ignored him as I started getting ready.

I quickly brushed my teeth and finished my business in the bathroom before rummaging through my closet to find something to wear.

"You know, you don't have to dress up baby, it's just Dylan and Sia. " Max said with amusement clear in his voice.

I stop at that. That's right. Why am I going crazy like I have to be presentable. I huff and pull out the kigurumi I have hidden away in my closet.

I stop again and look at my door. My parents don't know I bought a kigurumi.

"Your parents aren't home. They texted you that they will be back tonight after dinner. And late. They have to attend some kind of event." Max interrupts my thoughts and I 'aww' at him.

I grinned and quickly changed into it. I turned around and jump into bed, snuggling into my covers. I love this kigurumi. It's a cat one with a tail and everything!!! And it's multicolor with the bright colors!!

"Oh no. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope." Max pulls my covers away, making me whine. "You, missy, are not going back to sleep. Come on, it's time to wake up."

"Who said I was going to sleep? " I say with sass and stick my tongue out at him.

"Oh, so you wanna be sassy huh? " Max attacks me with tickles making me squeal and laugh, trying to get away from him.

"Noooooo!! Stopppp!! I'll be good! I'll be good!!! Pleaseee stopppp!! "

Max stops but smiles, you know the evil kind, and throws me over him shoulder, making me squeal again.

"Put me downnnnn!!! " I whine and pound on his back.

He spanks my butt once making me yelp. I huff and smirk, spanking his butt once in return. He stops.

Ohhhh shitttt...... Maybe I shouldn't have done that...

"Are you looking for a punishment missy? " Max asks with a strict tone. If he uses that voice I'm am so going to go all little.

I am brought out of my thoughts with another spank to my butt.

"I asked you a question little girl. " That stupid daddy voice againnn. Hmph.

"No daddy. " I say back pouts as he starts back down the stairs.

"Good. Don't try that again because I won't mind spanking that cute ass of yours. "

I blush as he sets me down on the counter and smirks at my blush.

"I made some porridge and cut up some fruit. Stay. "

He went around the kitchen and brought a bowl of porridge and a small bowl of fruits, putting them on the counter and putting me down on the stool. I keep pouting.

"What are you pouting about baby? " Daddy asked as he got some juice from the fridge and filled up my sippy with it.

"M not a animal! You told me to stay like like I a animal." I huff and glare at the bowls.