Chapter 1

"If you don't start behaving, your ass is going to be roasted as soon as we get home!" Dylan gives Sia a warning smack as he speaks. I try to control my laughter as Dylan scolds Sia as we retrieve our books from our lockers.

Dylan and Sia are in a DDLG relationship. Sia is my best friend without whom I don't think I can survive. They started their relationship a year ago. Until this summer their relationship was a secret but as more such couples have started opening up about their dynamic, they opened up about their relationship too.

To be honest I actually envy Sia. I have never had a boyfriend because my parents have a strict no dating rule.

Anyway, let's get to the present. It's the first day of school and Sia and I have already landed in detention for talking and not paying attention in class. Dylan has been scolding Sia since we got out of class and it's getting hard to control my laughter.

"You know, you shouldn't laugh at your friend just because she is being scolded. You too got in detention after all."

"God! You scared me!" I turn to Max who is standing behind me. He simply smiles and shakes his head.

"That" he points at Sia who is still rubbing her ass after the smack she got, "could be you. Then Sia would be the one laughing. Would you like that? Sia laughing at you as you rub your ass to sooth the pain."

"O-of course not." I stutter and blush. I always end up stuttering when we speak. God, what fool he thinks I am. Luckily the bell rang and I quickly escaped.

The rest of the day went in a haze as I wasn't able to concentrate on anything. Sia and I made plans to meet at Dylan's apartment where she moved in during summer to get our homework done.

The house was empty as usual when I got home. My dad runs a construction company which is one of the best in the country. My mom is the CFO of a tech company. They are always busy but when they do have time, they try to spend it with me.

I change out of my uniform and go to the kitchen to eat something. We have a housekeeper, Carla, who comes in every morning to clean the house and makes lunch and dinner and keeps it in the fridge so I can microwave it when I'm hungry.

"There's cheese cake!" I squeal as I open the fridge. Carla makes the best deserts and sweets. I take a slice of the cheese cake and go into the living room to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while I eat. I keep the volume down so when Sia and Dylan come to pick me up, they don't find out what I'm watching.

Yes, Sia doesn't know about my little tendencies. Like how I like to watch cartoon and colour and draw or how I wear footy onesies at night or how I have a lot of stuffies in my room. In fact, Sia has yet to see my room. We are usually at her place but when she is here we never go up to my room.

I hear a car pull up in the driveway as I finish my cheese cake. I quickly turn off the T.V. and get up to open the door. As I was expecting Sia to be at the door, I'm surprised to see Max standing on the other side.

"Hey." He says casually as if him being at my house is nothing.

"H-hi." I shake my head as I stutter and blush. Again. "What are you doing here?"

"Dylan couldn't come to pick you up so he sent me. Hope it's okay."

"Ya, that's fine. Come in, I'll just go get my bag." I turn around and almost run to the kitchen. I get my bag and lock the door as I get out of the house. Max opens my door for me as I near the car. I mutter a thanks and go back to silent mode as he drives towards Sia's apartment building.

The building she lives in is a special building where only daddy doms can buy houses. The doms are all veted to make sure none of them are fake. They have different facilities for littles and various are functions organized for all the couples.

We are both silent in the car. I mutter a 'thanks' as I get out of the car when we reach. I register my name in the register with the doorman and rush to the elevator to catch it as a couple get in.

"You don't live here." The girl says. She is dressed in a pink dress with white lace trimed ankle socks and black Mary Janes.

"No, I'm here to meet a friend." I give her a small smile and look at the guy. He has a built body better than Dylan's. But not as good as Max.

"Sia?" She asks.

"Yeah. How did you know?" I give her a quizzical look.

"Sia is the only little on the third floor right now. Martha left last month. So it was pretty obvious when you pressed the button for third floor." She explained animatedly. Her daddy, the guy, smiled with pride at her intelligence. "So, are you a little too?"

"Jess you cannot just ask people that." The guy scolded the girl before turning to me. "I apologise for Jessica's directness. You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"It's alright." I them a small smile. "I do understand the dynamic but I don't practice it." Just then the door opened on the third floor. "That's me. It was nice meeting you." I waved as I got off the elevator.

"You too." Jessica said as the door closed.

I walked to Sia's apartment and rung the bell. Sia opens the door and we chat as we set ourselves up to get our homework done on their dinning table. We spent the rest of the evening, after getting our work done, watching Disney movies. I stayed for dinner and Dylan dropped me home afterwards. I went to bed with Max on my mind and his comment from morning.
----------
A/N

Hey guys! I hope you liked it. This is my first story so please don't be too judgemental. Preety Please!!!!!

Please VOTE and Comment to let me know what you think about it. It will be really appreciated.

Love, Love. See you soon ♥️♥️