Chapter 27

I woke up from my nap to my phone ringing. I rub my eyes as I pat my hand around to find it. I look at the screen, squinting my eyes at the brightness.

Why is this thing so bright even when I have basically put it to 0% brightness?!?!?!? Ugh.

I pick it up when I see that it's mom.

"Hey mom." I greet as I lay my head back down on the pillow.

"Hey hun. We're you sleeping?" Mom says with a distracted tone and from the rustling I can here in the background, she is working. Probably doing some sort of paperwork.

"Yeah, but it's fine. My alarm is supposed to go off in like 5 minutes. What's up?" Okai, so maybe my alarm is not supposed to go off in 5 minutes but has at least like 30 minutes more to it. But I don't want her to worry especially when she is calling me even though she has work to get done.

"I called to check up on you and tell you that your dad and I won't be home today. We are going to the club and will just crash at their private rooms."

"Okai mom, anything else?"

"You can have your friends over. Just no thrashing the house, no alcohol and no drugs. Also no sex!"

"Mom!!!!" I groaned as she chuckled. I know for a fact that my face is going red. "I'm hanging up. Byeeeee have a fun night!"

I hang up before she can reply and call Max.

"HiHiiii!!!" I say with a grin as soon as he picks up.

"Hey baby. How did you sleep sweetie?"

"Gooodddd!!" I grin as I pull the word out. 

"That's good to hear. Although you did wake up quite early. You still have like 20 mins? for you to nap." 

"I knowww. Mum called to check uppp. An an now m jus awake." 

"Mhmm. How about you freshen up? I'm just going back up to shower and change from the building gym. Daddy will come over after and then he'll help you with your assignments. How does that sound princess?" I hear the ding of an elevator in the background and my mouth forms an 'O' at that.

"Can can can I has cuddles afterr?????" 

"If you are a good girl, then yes, you can definitely have cuddles."

"Okieeeeee!!!" I squeal and squeeze Blue close in my arms.

"Inside voices baby." Daddy says in this stern voice. I pout but apologize. "Good girl. Now go wash your face if your are not sleepy, but be careful with the soap. We don't want any getting in your pretty eyes, do we?"

"Nopsiess!" 

"That's right. Such a good girl. Now I want you to take one of your assignments that says '1-5' on the top and go do it in the living room after you freshen up, okay sugar?"

"Yes daddy! I gon go fresh up an an an den get da assan- assaing- papers an an go down to da livin room!" 

Daddy chuckles before callin me a good girl bu bu bu den says dat he has to goes away for nows so so so I gets a bit sads bu bu I be goods an an says bye to daddy. *nod nod* M a good girl. (Sooo I decided to try this for some reason. Basically, this is just a example and if you guys think I should do it, then I will make the thoughts of little sugar in little vocabulary.)

I get up and skip to the bathroom with Blue, sitting him up against the mirror as I wash my face and freshen up. I go back to my room, squeezing Blue close to me, and fine a assignment that says '1-5' on the top. I print them out and go to the living room with the papers, my pencil case, my blankie and of course Blue. I cuddle up on the floor near the couch and start using the center table as my desk. 

As I am about to finish my first math assignment from this lot, the door bell rings. I rum up to the door and look at the security camera to see daddy standing outside. I squeal and pull the door open, running right into daddy.

"Well someone's excited." I giggle as daddy picks me up. "But, Sophia, you need to be more careful! What if someone dangerous was outside?" 

"Bu bu bu Daddy!! I checks the security cam an an saw you outsides!" I point to the small screen next to the door that shows how is at the door.

"Good girl princess!" I grin as he carries me to the kitchen after closing the door. 

Daddy sets me down on the counter, making me whine. Instead of picking me up again, he just shushes me and opens the fridge. He gets some grapes out and washes them up. He comes over to me with the bowl and asks me where my sippy is. I point to the stairs and make grabby hands to the bowl. He hands it over, telling me to be careful before running to my room and getting my sippy cup. He quickly washes it before filling it with water. I silently watch him and snuggle up when he hands me the sippy and picks me up. He carries me to the couch and put my blankie on me as he holds me on the couch.

"Eat up love. I'm going to check your assignments while you finish, okay?" Daddy kisses my forehead while I just happily hum and snuggle up close while eating my fruit.

Daddy put my bowl on the table once I'm done and gives me Blue so hold while I finish my water. I want juice but daddy said no. He even said that I have to finish my water or he wouldn't let me get that extra hour of tv! That's so meannn. Hmph.

Daddy finishes checking my homework and assignments just as I get done with my water. He gives me sooo many praises an an an even kisses me allll over my face! Okai so maybe he not that mean. 

I start doing the other assignments while sitting near his feet. Daddy watches the Vampire Diaries, something I got him started on, while petting me as I do my work. Once I finish my next five assignments with daddy helping every now and then, the two of us clean up and cuddle on the couch while watching Mulan until dinnertime.

----------------

Hey guysss, how you all been? Spider man: No Way Home released today here, well yesterday since it's 1:15 am but yeah and I missed 50% of my class to watch that. Even got scolded a bit. But it was worth it :)

QOTC: A fun fact about yourself.

I am okay-ish at singing and my neighbors tend to get free tickets to my concert whenever I am home alone and feel like singing and start blasting music and singing along.

That's about it.

Love, Love. See you soon.