Chapter 15

Sophia's POV

I wake up snuggled close to Max. I smile and try to get up, needing to pee. And I say try because Max pulled me right back into his chest, holding me close to him. While I love the fact that he wants to keep me close to him even in his sleep, I really need to pee. I try to get away again, but Max pulls me back in.

"Where do you think are you going?" Max says sleepily.

"Max, let me up. I need to pee...." I whine. He instantly releases me, and I rush to the bathroom to do my business.

When I come out, I stop in my tracks to look at Max. Damn... my boyfriend looks hot... Max is sitting in bed with his back resting on the headboard. His eyes are closed, and he is only in his sweatpants. His abs are on full display. He looks hot AF.

"Like what you see?" I snap my head to look at his face. His eyes are closed, and he has a smirk on his face. I try to stop my cheeks from turning red (and failing) and look at him with confidence as I say, "Very much so." Max shakes his head and opens his arms, signaling for me to come over.

"Snuggles!" I squeal as I run and jump on Max, knocking the breath out of him. I snuggle my head into his chest and wrap my arms around his waist as I pretty much completely get on top of him. I get comfortable to go back to sleep and close my eyes.

"Oh, no. You are not going back to sleep. You already took two naps today. If you go back to sleep now, you won't sleep at night, and I can't have that." I pout but keep my eyes closed. "Sophia..." Max says in a warning tone, making me open my eyes. But I keep pouting.

He gives my lips a quick peck and then stands up with me. He starts walking out of his room with me on his hip. He puts me down on the couch in the living room before going out again. I look around and spot the TV remote a little away from me on the couch. I crawl over to it and turn on the TV. I find Covert Affairs and start it where I had left.

"Oh-no. You are not going to watch TV. You have had enough screen time as it is." Max says as he enters and takes the remote, turning the TV off.

"Then what am I supposed to do... I'm out of little space and bored."

"Well, we can color in an adult coloring book. We can decide what you want to do for the upcoming showcase and work on your audition act. We can play some games. You choose."

"Wellll... I was thinking about going for the drama department this year..."

"Oh yeah?" Max said as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Yeah... but we haven't decided yet, because there are rumors that the music department will be doing a collab with drama or the dance department."

"Hmm... I heard those too."

The doorbell rings, making Max sigh. He puts me down on the couch and gives me a look that says 'Be Good' before going to get the door.

"Sophieeeeee!!!!" I hear Sia's squeal before I see her. She comes running towards the couch and jumps on it. And somehow lands perfectly in a sitting position. She starts talking at the speed of a mile a minute, making it impossible for me to understand anything.

"Sia, calm down. I didn't understand a thing you said." I say as she stops and breaths heavily.

"Music...drama..." She said between breaths. Music and drama... Music and drama! My eyes widen, and I squeal when I realize what she meant.

"Can one of you please fill us in now?" Dylan says, standing next to Max.

"The music department is doing the collab with the drama department. That means it will be a musical! We have wanted that to happen for ages!" I explain to them with a Cheshire cat grin on my face.

Instead of seeing their reaction, Sia and I start jumping around and squealing. Until Max decided to stop us, that is. Both the guys scolded us for jumping on the couch but luckily didn't punish us. The next hour was spent with us all chatting. We talked mainly about the showcase but also about the guys' upcoming match.

"It's seven. Want to have dinner together?" Dylan asked, making me and Sia squeal.

"Inside voices, please," Max said sternly before shaking his head when we pretty much ignored him. "What do you guys wat for dinner?"

"Can we go to McDonald's? Please D?" Sia said, making me nod my head frantically and turn to Max with full-on puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, Max, please can we? Pretty please?"

"Fine." The guys sighed together, making us chuckle.

We went to McDonald's in Dylan's SUV with Sia and me in the back, just how the guys preferred. We ate and talked and had fun. The guys even let us have ice cream! By the time we got home, it was almost bedtime, and Sia and I were ready to fall asleep. Actually, Sia was already asleep, and I was on the verge of falling asleep. Dylan carried Sia to their apartment while I walked myself.

I got changed into a pair of shorts and one of Max's hoodie as soon as we got to the apartment. It was all in a daze of sleep. The last thing I remember before I fell asleep was Max pulling me close to him and snuggling into him.

---------------

Let me know what you think of this chapter.

Question: Which fandoms do you follow?

I am a huge fan of HP, Twilight (Bedward), and also 1D (they just look so cute together).

Love, Love. See you soon.