Chapter 7

[ I do not own the images used and have screenshot them from Google]

My paci falls as I gape at the scene in front of me. There are a lot of transparent balloons scattered around the huge living room. There were toy figures of all the different characters from Beauty and the Beast except the main characters in the balloons. There was a table for two set. There was transparent and blue glass cutlery. But the main part was the rose in a glass case as a center piece. Just like the one in the movie. I don't know for how long I was staring at everything but I was brought out of my trance when Max chuckled. I looked at him and blushed before hiding my face in his chest.

"Come on baby, let's get some dinner in your tummy and then we can get your homework done." Max said as he bent down a little to pick up my paci. He saw my smile turn into a pout at the last part and gave me a stern look, making me smile innocently at him.

Max shook his head and carried me to the kitchen. He put me on the counter and went to wash my paci. He came back and stood between my legs, turning serious.

"Now, I want you to listen to me carefully. We are going to discuss our relationship, your rules, punishments, rewards and everything over dinner. After that we can talk about what ever you want to talk about. Then, we are going to get your homework done and I will help you. Then, if we have time, we will watch the movie. Alright?"

"Use your words baby." Max says as he rubs by arm when I just nod.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" He raises a eyebrow at me.

"Yes, Daddy." I blush and make grabby hands for him to pick me up so I can hide my face in his neck. He coos and picks me up and gives me a peck on my lips before putting me on his hip. I snuggle into him as he walks us to the table.

He puts be down in one chair and sits down on the other. I look at him, confused as the food isn't here. Then suddenly Belle and Beast walk in from nowhere with two trays with food. My eyes widen as they smile at me and introduce them selves. They even know my name!!!!!! I can't help but bounce in my seat. Daddy takes a photo of me with them. I ask them to stay for dinner but they say that they need to go. That makes me kind of sad.

"Come on, Sugar. Let's get some yummy food in your tummy." Daddy says and I giggle before exclaiming a 'ok'.

There was French bread with butter and cheese, a salad with apple slices too, French onion soup, grilled steak with creamy mashed potatoes and pasta. Everything looked delicious except the broccoli in the salad.

"So, do you know what age you want to be?" He asks as he gives me some bread after spreading butter and cheese on it.

"Not really. I think I will be around two though." I answer honestly.

"That's good. How about we try that?"

"Yes, please." I nod as I take a bite of the delicious bread.

"Alright. Once we try that and know your little age, we will discuss about what you are comfortable with and what you are not uncomfortable with." I nod in acknowledgment as my mouth is full. "Now, let's get to your rules, punishments and rewards." He puts a paper on the table. I look at it.

Sugar's Rules

1. Always be polite and remember your manners.

2. No sweets without permission.

3. No self-harm or degrading yourself. Remember, Daddy loves you for who you are.

4. Always tell daddy if something or someone is bothering you or/and when you are sad. Also tell Daddy if you are not uncomfortable with something we do.