Chapter 23

Max carried me through the apartment and didn't put me down until we reached my nursery.

"Strip." Max said as he turned to the bathtub and started the water. Not wanting him anymore mad, I quickly striped of my clothes and stood there, trying to cover my body the best I could with my hands as I blushed red.

Max turned around, his face softening as he saw me being all shy. He brought his hands forward, silently asking me to put mine in his. After a big of hesitation and contemplating if I should safe word, I gave him my hand, knowing that he is going to see my body sooner or later.

He smiles and pulls me close as he holds my hands.

"Don't hide from me Sophia, you are beautiful and I like you just the way you are." Max says as he kisses my lips. "But that does not mean that you are out of trouble. Now get in baby."

Max helps me in the bath and let's me wash myself while he goes and puts my clothes to wash. I quickly finish cleaning myself, pouting about how it's just a plain bath.

"You done baby?" Max asked, walking in the bathroom just as I finished washing.

"Yes Dada." I nod and get up, going to him as he stands with the towel. Max dries me off and takes me back out to the room, wrapped in the towel.

"Alright, do you know what you did wrong baby?" Max asked as he sat down on the straight back chair that he seems to have brought when he came back.

"I had candy without permission and I was playing with silly string without supervision." I said, looking down at my feet before he held my chin up.

"And do you remember why I told you to not play with supervision?"

"Cause I hurt my eyes last time."

"That's right. Now, for your punishment, you are getting 10 spanks with my hand and you are grounded for the weekend."

"But I thought we gonna go to bowlin tomowow." I said with a pout but was looking down, not wanting to look at Dada.

"Not anymore considering you and Sia are both in trouble. And how much cake did you eat baby?"

"One an a half slice daddy an an they were nu big slices," I say, lookin at daddy to see his reaction.

"Good girl baby." Daddy kisses my forehead softly. "I'm so proud of you for listening to me baby. I know there was nothing other than candy there so I won't punish you for that." I smile a big at that which is quickly wiped off. "Come on now, over my knee baby. Let's get this spanking over with."

I gulp and go stand next to him, not really knowing what to do. Luckily daddy helps me lay down across his lap. I'm nervous but I know I can trust him.

He starts, the first blow startling me. I use my hands to try and cover my ass and rub it but daddy takes them and pins them to my lower back.

He keeps going, increasing the intensity little by little. By the end, I was crying from the burning feel of my ass. After the tenth spank he quickly pulled me up and settled me in his lap so that my butt was kinda hanging out and held me close. I buried my face in his neck and held onto his shirt tightly as he rubbed my back.

"Shh... You did so good baby, so good. Shh... I'm right here angel, you were so good for daddy, taking your punishment like such a good girl."

After a while, when I had calmed down and was just sniffling, he pulled me back, much to my protest, and made me look at him.

"Baby, did you learn your lesson?" Daddy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes daddy. Nu silly stwing without supewvision." I say quickly, wanting to be good for daddy.

"That's right, can you tell me why is that?"

"Cuz cuz it can give me owies." I say with a pout.

"That's right. Now let's get some lotion on your butt and then get you in your onesie." Daddy said as he held me close and got up, making me squeal again.

He took me to the changing table and laid me on it on my front. I was blushing so fooking red, feeling like a little baby with how he had laid me down. He applied some lotion to my butt and then picked me up, setting me down on my feet. He helped me into a short bunny onesie with long sleeves and a pom-pom as a tail.

Daddy turned around to get the shorts but I didn't want to wear any, so I ran out of the room, running to my playroom.

"Sophia!" Daddy yelled as he came after me. "Get back here! Now!"

The sternness in his voice made me stop and I turned around, not wanting to get in more trouble. I pouted and looked down as I saw him coming to me.

"Why did you run away Sophia?" Daddy asked with his arms crossed and my shorts in his hand. I mumbled out my response. "Speak up Sugar."

"Don wanna wear no pants." I say, looking at my feet with a pout. Daddy sighed as he picked me up again, making me squeal.

"Nuuuuu nu pantsss," I whined.

"I'm not putting pants on you baby, but this is just a one time thing so don't get used to it." Daddy said as he carried me to the kitchen, putting me in my highchair and strapping me in.

I whined and made grabby hands to daddy, wanting to be picked up again.

"Wait a second sugar, I will be back in a second." Daddy said as he went to the fridge and came back with a fruit bowl.

"Gimme gimmeeee!!" I squealed as I made grabby hands at the bowl, making daddy chuckle.

Daddy got a bib on me, much to my dislike before he gave me the bowl of fruit. The next fifteen minutes were spent with me making a mess as I eat with my hands, ignoring the spoon that daddy gave me and... I have no idea what daddy was doing.

I looked up just in time to see him taking a picture of me, making me blush. I made grabby hands at him, having finished my fruit. He smiled as he got up and cleaned my hands and face with a wet wash cloth. He put the cloth down on the tray and picked me up, taking me back up to the nursery.

"It's time for bed baby." Daddy said, taking me to the bathroom.

"Nuuu I stay up a bit longer? Peaseeee?" I give him my best pout and puppy eyes hoping he would leg me stay up.

"Nope. You are gonna brush your teeth and then it's straight to bed." Daddy said as he put me down on the counter.

"Bedtime story?" I asked before taking my brush from him.

"Not today baby, I need to get some work done. I'm sorry. But how about snuggles before bed?"

I nodded my head as I finished brushing my teeth. Daddy lifted me up and took me to my crib to get Blue. He sat down with me on the rocking chair, snuggling me close.

"I love you Sophia."

"I love you too Max." I say just as I drift off to sleep.

-----------

Hey guyssss, hope you liked this chapter. Soooo I am starting to realize that I am actually a switch. Sooo that's interesting.

Sooo I was thinking doing a Q and A of the characters and me for the 25th chapter soooo leave your questions hereee.

Love, Love. See you soon.