Chapter 16

Merry Chrismas! Here's a chrismas gift for you!

------------

Sophia's POV (this is going to be the default POV)

I wake up to Max shaking me, saying something. He stops when he sees my eyes open and stands next to his bed where I fell asleep snuggled to him last night. I close my eyes as I stretch my body.

"Good morning."

"'morning." I say as I finally open my eyes to a shirtless Max. His hair looks wet and he is only wearing jeans. Yummy...

"Come on, you gotta get up." He takes my hand and pulls me out of bed when I go back to snuggle in my pillow. "We have school Sophia! Come on, up, up, up!"

I groan as I get out of the amazing bed to get ready for stupid school. I get in the shower and make the water the perfect temperature, hotter than lukewarm but not too hot. As the water cascades over me, I think about Sunday and smile.

Yesterday, I spent the entire morning cuddling in bed with Max. I wasn't in little space so we talked about what we had done so far and how I felt about it all. We also watched The Lion King. After lunch I went down to the little activity center with Sia as they organise something every Sunday. I even met Jessica again there. Then in the evening, I helped Max with dinner. Max even let me stay up an hour after bedtime as a reward because I was a very good girl.

After the shower I get ready and go down to the kitchen. Max is going around the kitchen getting the breakfast done. I give him a quick kiss and sit on the island to eat the fruit bowl he handed me. He sat next to me with his toast and coffee and put down a glass of milk in front of me.

"Finish it."

"Don't wanna..." I frowned at the glass of milk. I hate milk. At least not plain milk. Milkshakes... that I like.

"Sophia..." Max gave me a warning look, making it clear that I don't have an option. I grumble but finish the milk.

After we are done, we go down to his private garage and to get his car, leaving for school. In the car, we hold hands and just sit in comfortable silence. This is something common in between us, we are not all that talkative and like silence. We go to our lockers when we reach school and he tells me to wait for him near my locker. While I'm getting my books form my locker, Sia comes over with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"What are you smiling about?" I arch an eyebrow at her and lean on my locker after closing it.

"The guys can't know. I'll tell you in homeroom." She whispers as she starts going through her locker. I just nod as I wait for her to get done and for Max to come over.

"Hey baby." Max whispers in my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Hey." I smile and turn my head to look at him. He kisses me softly before pulling away when the warning bell rings. I sigh and look at his lips longingly. After a promise from him to meet at lunch, I leave with Sia for homeroom.

"Well... tell me what you were smiling about." I say as soon as we sit down in the back of the class.

"I saw a text from Mitch this morning. He will be coming for Chrismas this year!" Sia squealed and I grined back at her.

Mitch is a friend of ours. More like a brother. We used to be best friends until he moved to Spain with his family. Last year he came back for Chrismas and we had a lot of fun. The three of us were alone at my house the entire day, since my parents had gone for a company party. At night, we ended up playing dare or drink and finished a bottle of whiskey and two bottles of vodka. The guys were not very happy and neither were my parents. I got grounded for a month and Sia got one hell of a spanking while Mitch walked away scar free. But that was one of the best Chrismas I've ever had. No body found out about this, but we also had rum spiked egg nog.

"The guys cannot know about this!" I told Sia as the teacher started taking roll.

"Definately not!" Sia said before turning to the front.

The rest of the day was pretty normal. After school we went to the auditorium to audition for the musical. I was planning on autioning for a simple role but the teacher asked me to do a part of the lead too. So now Sia thinks that I will get the lead. Actually, after the appreative look that I saw on the teacher's face, I think so too.

The four of us leave together in our own cars and meet at a shop that we all love. They sell juice, milkshakes and smoothies as well as fresh cut fruits. We takes some drinks and sit at their outside patio. Later, Sia and I take Dylans car while the guys go in Max's car. Sia drops me at my place and leaves.

After getting freshened us, I take out some spegettie from the fridge and put it in the microwave and call Mitch.

"Hey sis!"

"Why didn't you text me that you were coming for Chrismas? Seems to me like you are forgetting about your 'sis'. " I say with sass.

"Well, I must have forgotten to tell you about it like you seem to have forgotten about telling me that you are finally dating Max." He replies with just as much sass.

"Ugh! Fine, sorry. Now your turn."

"Sorry. Now tell me how you are feeling now that you are finally dating your life long crush?" He says teasingly.

"Stoooppppp...." I whine making him laugh.

"Okay but seriously. Is he treating you right?"

"Do you think my dad would let him live if he wasn't?" I say with my mouth full from spegettie, making him laugh again.

"Point." He says after his laughing fit stops. "Now, give me the deets."

We talk for about an hour before I hang up on him because he wouldn't stop teasing me. I wash my plate before I go to my room and start on my homework. Just as I'm finishing up my essay, Max calls.

"Hey!" I say as I answer.

"Hey baby. You done with your homework?"

"Just finishing up..." I mumble as I type on my laptop.

"Good. Did you have dinner?"

"yep."

"Well, when you are done, it's straight to bed. Okay?"

"Okay." I say as I type out the last line. "All done!"

"Good girl! Well, I think you deserve a treat... How does a scope of ice cream before bed sound?"

"Really? Thank you!" I say as I take my phone and run down to the kitchen to get my ice cream.

"Yes, but don't forget to brush your teeth before bed and it's straight to bed after your ice cream." He says a little more sternly.

"Okay!v Thank you!"

"Your welcome Sugar. Good night!"

"Night night daddy!" I say before he hangs up.

I eat a scope of chocolate ice cream and brush my teeth afterwards. I change into some shorts and a oversized T-shirt before getting into bed and snuggling Blue close to me as I fall asleep.

---------

QOTD: What did you get for Chrismas?

Love, Love. See you soon!