Chapter 25

Warning: Smut

I bit my lip in anticipation as I sat on my bed, waiting for Max's instructions. I quickly opened my phone as soon as I heard a ding.

(Italic is Max and underlined is Sophia)

Strip down to your undergarments.

I quickly strip out of my clothes.

Done

Lay down on your bed and relax. Run your fingertips up and down your thighs. No touching yourself at all.

Okai

I run my fingertips up and down my thighs just like he said to. Oh gosh, this is hot. Grrrr why did he have to say no touching?!? Hmph.

How does it feel baby? Hmm?

Really really gooddddd, can I  please touch myself?? Pleaseeeeeeeeee?

I crossed my fingers, please say yessssss. Please say yes, please say yes, please say yesss.

No, not yet. Sit up. Do you know the counting 100 game?

No, what is it?

Use your vibrator to bring you to the edge and keep the vibrator on you and keep yourself on edge and count to 100. You have to hold back and not cum until you reach 100. When you reach there, you will ask for my permission to cum.

O-okai...

I gulp as I get my vibrator and start. This is going to be fucking hard. Don't tell Max I cursed!

I start counting as I reach the edge, doing my best to hold back. When I look at my phone, I see Max sending me NSFW posts....the ones that I actually like. He has also ordered me to read and imagine these while I count. Oh goddddd...fuck you Max! Ugh.

I read the posts while trying my best to hold back, pulling the vibe a bit away when I feel like I can't stop myself anymore. I finally reach 100 and quickly text Max, asking if I can cum.

Nope, not yet. Take off your underwear and bra, and straddle a pillow.

Ughhhh this is tortureeeee, I just want to cummmm. Hmph. I take off my soaked underwear and get a pillow, straddling it.

Done. May I please cum? Pleaseeeeeeeee?

Pinch your nipples. Roll them between your fingers until they are hard.

I do as told, throwing my head back from how good it feels. I'm not pinching or rolls them too hard and it actually feels very good.

Pull them

I gasp as I do as told. Oh god, this feels really goodddd.

If you can cum without touching yourself with your hands in under 2 mins, then go ahead baby.

Okai thank you thank you thank you so muchhh

Don't get too excited my darling, if you can't cum in the 2 mins, no cumming for you.

I gulp but reply with a okai. I set a timer for two minutes and start grinding down on the pillow as I pinch my nipples, moaning loudly and throwing my head back in pleasure.

This feels so gooddd....oh goddd...

Just as the two minutes are about to end, I cum. I was trembling. That felt so fucking goodddd. I text Max about how I managed to cum. He told me to go get myself something to drink and a small snack and then cuddle up in bed.

I quietly go downstairs and silently fill up the sippy I brought from Max's house with apple juice and get a bag of chips before going back upstairs and cuddling up with my stuffies and my favorite fuzzy blanket. I told him that I was in bed. I smiled as he called me as soon as he read the message.

We talked on call while I ate some chips and then sipped on my juice, getting sleepier and sleepier. I don't really remember falling asleep but I somehow fell asleep while we were talking.

----------

Hey guyssss okaiii so it was my birthday the day before yesterday and yesterday I hung out with my friend and it was soooooo much funnnnnnn, tho I really missed my girlfriend andd my boyfriendd, I really wish they were here.

QOTC: What are some of the things that will top your "lovin' it" list?

My girlfriend and my boyfriend top my list but closely after are the french fries from McDonald's

First one to guess my age right will get a shout out on my next chapter :)

Love, Love. See you soon.