Chapter 22

We entered the little playroom where the party was being held. There were all the littles from this building as well as from the neighboring building which is for mommy doms. Everyone seemed to be in little space but me and Sia were not little right now so we just went and sat on the bean bags as we looked around.

The place was decorated in gold, silver and black and it looked really good. All the toys were out and everyone was playing around. There was a table against one wall where all the gifts were and next to them was another table with snacks. And when I say snacks, I mean mostly sweets and candy. Clearly none of the doms checked the snacks. On one wall, it said 'Happy Birthday' with helium balloons and near it was another table which was decorated, I think it's for the cake.

Wellll I thought we were looking around. While I was looking around, Sia was waving at different people around the room.

"Hey Sia! Long time no see." A girl said as she came over and hugged Sia. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, typical, and she was wearing...ahem...not exactly little clothes.

"Hi Char! Yeah, I've been busy with school and all, what about you? I thought you broke up with Madeline?" Sia talked in a tone that she uses only with people she doesn't really like but has to maintain a relationship with.

"I did." The girl said with a grin on her face. "And now I'm with Gordon, the guy that lives on the second last floor below Max. But anyways, who is this?" She glared at me as she looked me up and down and snickered. I just wrapped my hands around myself and hid a bit behind Sia as I whimpered, not liking her judging look.

"This is Sophia. My sister." Sia said as she came a bit in front of me, helping me hide. But her calling me her sister made me smile.

"Whatever, this party is lame so I'm going to a college party. You can come if you want Sis, just don't bring...her." She said as she looked at me with disgust.

"No thanks, I did rather stay here."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes as she turned around and left.

I sighed and sat back down, just wanting daddy.

"I'm so sorry about Charlotte Soph. She can be kinda mean." Sia said as she sat back down next to me. I just pouted and made grabby hands at her, feeling little and just wanting Dada.

"Aww... Someone's feeling little." I smiled as she came an sat on my bean bag and cuddled me.

"M not littleee" I huffed as I cuddled into her.

"Mhm..." She hummed as she held me close. "Wanna play sis?"

"Nu uh." I said, burying my face in her shoulder.

"How abouttt...coloring?"

"Hmm...otai." I said as I pulled back.

Sia took my hand and took me to a quite table at a corner after we took a couple coloring books and colors. We sat alone in a comfortable silence as we colored before Jessica came over. We talked with her and quickly she became friends with Sia and me.

After coloring and muching on candy for an hour, it was time for cake cutting. I took one and a half slice like daddy said considering I had already eaten loads of candy.

But after cake cutting everyone was hyper and Jessica brought out three boxes of silly string soooo we divided into teams and pretty much covered the entire place with silly string.

We were still playing with the silly string when the door opened and everyone looked at the not-very-happy doms, standing by the door. We all looked at each other, knowing that everyone was going to be in trouble.

Daddy came over to me and threw me over his shoulder, making me yelp in surprise and cling to him. He carried us to the elevator, not even putting me down there.

Uh-oh.

------------

Hey guyssss, this chapter too is sloppy, I know but I will clean it up....when I clean up all the chapters.

Anywayyy I hope you like this andddd I still won't be able to update often cuz I am still not home buttt I'll try to write when I can.

QOTC: What is something that you really want to see in this book? And how much would you rate this book from 10?

Love, Love. See you soon.