Chapter 8

It has been a week since I went on my first date with Max. He has taken me on three other dates after that. He took me to a five-star restaurant that was in his building just for littles and caregivers, we went on a picnic, and we also went to a carnival. All the dates have been amazing.

But, all we have done is get to know each other. He gave me the paci that I used on our first date, but other than that, we haven't done anything. He said that he wanted to wait for the weekend when I will be able to sleepover at his house, so we didn't have to worry about school, and I could spend the entire time in little space.

Though the time we have spent together has been great, to say the least, I have had warnings but haven't really gotten a punishment yet. I'm not sure if I like any of those, but that's the point of punishment. That's what Max said when I told him about how I don't like those.

It's Friday night, and I'm waiting on Sia to come to pick me up. I have told my parents that I'm going to have a sleepover with Sia because they would never allow me to have a sleepover with Max. I know that for a fact.

I'm scrolling through Instagram while waiting in the living room. Dad is in his office upstairs, and mom is in the kitchen. I get distracted when I smell something.

"Mom! What are you making?" I ask as I stand up and make my way over to the kitchen. "Brownies!" I squeal when I see mom getting them out of the oven. Mom smiles. I absolutely love my mom's brownies. They are better than Carla's.

"Can I have one? Can I have one? Can I have one?" I ask, jumping near the counter with excitement.

"Let it cool down first." Mom chuckled. "And stop bouncing! You might hurt yourself as well as spill the brownie; then nobody will get any." Mom scolded, and I stopped bouncing. "You can have some when the timer I set goes off. I am going to my office. Call me or your dad before you leave."

"Okay." I nodded before she went upstairs while I sat at the counter, staring at the brownie and willing the timer to go fast. I get a text and look at my phone to see that it's from Max.

[ bold is Max and italic is Sophia ]

Hey Sugar! You ready for tonight?

Yes, Daddy! I'm really excited!

Good. I made a special dinner for you.

Thank you, Daddy!

See you soon, baby girl.

See you soon, Daddy!

I put my phone down and look at the brownie when I realize something. I already had some sugar with Daddy's permission, and daddy told me not to have more, which means no brownie. I pout as I realize this. 

But... it's not like daddy will know about it. I can simply just have some, and if I don't tell daddy he won't know. I bite my lip. A little brownie won't hurt, I think, as the timer goes off.

After fifteen minutes, I have had more than just a little brownie. But it's not like daddy is going to find out, right? I'm broke out of my thoughts when the doorbell rang. I dry my hands and go to open the door.

"Hey, Sia. Come in." I go to get my bag.

"Please don't tell me that you still haven't packed," Sia groaned.

"I have; I just need to get my bag and tell mom that I'm leaving."

"Thank god," Sia muttered.

"I heard that!" I yell from the living room so she could hear me in the foyer.