Chapter 11

Sugar's POV 

I woke up feeling small. I mean really small. I just wanted Daddy. I opened my eyes and stretched my limbs while also snuggling more into my pillow and blankets. They were really soft and fuzzy; I couldn't help it! I looked around and pouted when I realized that I was in the crib. I don't like it! I stand up in the crib to see if I could get out myself and go to daddy since he wasn't here. I frown, realizing that I'm too short for jumping over the crib, the bars were too high for me. I huff, sitting back down. I spot Blue and my paci near my pillow and take them. I suck on my paci and snuggle Blue as I try to come up with a plan to get out of this stupid crib.

After ten minutes, I couldn't find a way out, and the only plan I could come up with was to climb out of the crib. I decide to go through with the plan and start climbing the crib, determined to get out of this stupid thing and to my daddy. I pout, just wanting to be with daddy already.

I reach the top and swing myself to the other side but lose my balance and fall on the ground on my butt. My lower lip trembles and tears start flowing down my cheeks from the fall. It was not really that bad, but to my little mind, it hurt a lot. I started crying and calling for daddy.

The door to my room suddenly bursts open, scaring me and making me cry harder. I feel two strong arms picking me up and setting me on the person's hip. I rub my eyes to get rid of the tears and see who has picked me up.

"Sh.....Daddy's got you, baby. You are safe. Sh....calm down." Daddy kept whispering sweet nothings into my ear while also bouncing me around. I wrap my arms around his neck and snuggle my face there for more comfort. After a while, I calm down. Daddy pulls away a little and smiles down at me. I smile back, rubbing my eyes with the sleeve of my onesie.

"Baby, tell daddy what happened?" Daddy asks, sitting down on the rocking chair and setting me on his lap, so I was straddling it.

"Woke up awone." I pout. "Waned daddy. Can't get out of the cwib cho cwimbed out. Fell on me butt." My bottom lip trembles and tears start forming in my eyes.

"Sh...Daddy is right here. No more tears now." Daddy rubbed the tears away and pulled me into him. I happily snuggled into him, taking in his warmth. "But..." I whined as he pulled me away from him and made me look at him. But I stopped when he gave me a stern look. "...from now on, you do not get out of your crib yourself. You call out for me to come and get you but do not get out of it yourself. I don't want you to get hurt like you did when you fell. Understood?" I nod. "Use your words, baby."

"Yes, daddy. Snuggles?" I ask, looking at him hopefully.

"After breakfast? I just finished making it. Don't want it to get cold, now do we?" Daddy says as he gets up with me and starts walking out of the room. That's when I realize that I don't have Blue with me. I whine, making daddy stop and look at me questioningly.

"Blue," I say with a pout.

"Sugar, you can't have Blue during breakfast. You don't want him to get dirty, do you?" I frown and shake my head. "We will take him down, and you can have him after breakfast, yeah?" I nod my head as we get Blue.

Daddy lets me hold Blue till he sets me in my highchair. I still don't like this. Daddy takes Blue and goes out to keep him in the living room. I take that opportunity and get out of this stupid highchair since daddy had not buckled me in, and sit in daddy's chair. When daddy returns, I give him an innocent smile while he just sighs and shakes his head.

"Sophia, I left you in your high chair, and you know that you are supposed to sit there," Daddy says sternly as he picks me up. I pout and whine as he sets me in the highchair and buckles me in as well as puts the tray on, making it impossible for me to get out myself. My eyes start watering as daddy goes to get our breakfast. I just wanna be close to him...

Daddy notices my teary eyes as soon as he gets back. He sets the food on the table and quickly gets me out of the highchair and holds me close. I snuggle into him and start calming down instantly while he bounces me and rubs my back, waiting for me to calm down completely.

"Why the tears love? Daddy is right here." Daddy asks, sitting down on the living room couch and handing me Blue. I didn't even realise that we moved to the living room.

"Wanna be with dada..." I whisper, snuggling Blue close while still snuggling into daddy.

"Baby, daddy is right here. He is with you and always will be." But he doesn't get it! I wanna stay with him, not be separated by that stupid highchair!

"No wanna sit awone. Wanna sit with dada." I say with a pout. I think he realized what I meant because he had an 'oh...' expression on his face for a moment.

"Sugar, I know you don't like your highchair because it makes a little distance between us, but it is so that I can feed you easily," Daddy says as he brings me away to look at my face. I pout and whine. Not wanting to come out of my hiding place as well as not wanting to sit in the highchair. I don't care that it is to help daddy feed me.

"Nu wanna sit awone...." I whine.

"How about this, you can sit with me on my lap during lunch if you sit in your highchair right now?" Daddy tries to negotiate. After a few minutes of thinking, I nod.

"Dwel." I say.

"Deal." Daddy smiles and kisses my lips quickly before standing up with me and making our way to the table.

Daddy strapped me in the highchair and put the food on my tray, making me whine at what was for breakfast. He made me oatmeal and a sippy of fresh orange juice. I hate oatmeal. It's so icky.

"You are going to eat every single bite from your bowl," Daddy says sternly making me pout more. I was planning on just saying that I wasn't hungry or made up an excuse, so I didn't have to eat it.

The rest of the breakfast consisted of daddy threatening to punish me to make me eat and me whining since I couldn't exactly do much since I was strapped to my highchair. In the end, daddy tried to bribe me to eat by saying that he would let me watch anything I wanted to in the movie room, and I can even play whatever I wanted on the PS4. And it worked, I ate the rest of my breakfast like a good girl.

After we were done, Daddy gave me Blue and my paci and carried me to the movie room. He told me to choose something to watch while he went out to grab a couple of things. By the time I decided on watching Monsters Inc., daddy had returned with my white fuzzy blanket and a sippy of water. Daddy started the movie and got me comfortable.

"Sophia, I have work, so I will be in my office. If you need anything, just call for me, alright?" I nod, snuggling back on the couch. "Use your words, little one."

"Otay dada." I smile at him. He kisses me on the forehead before leaving.

-----------

Question: Are you a little/daddy/mommy?

Let me know what you think about this chapter.

Love, Love. See you soon.