Thirty two

BANG!

I had my eyes scrunched up. I stood there waiting for the bullet to hit me but it never did.

"What the hell are you doing?" I heard his voice. "Get off of me"

I opened my eyes and saw Luke struggling to get the guys gun.

Jai just stood there shocked.

I eyes him to help Luke, he looked at me then at Luke. He ran over to Luke and the guy I still can't figure out who it was.

There was another gun shoot. I looked at all of their faces but they were all serious and just looking at each other.

Jai got the gun and locked it. He motioned for me to get it so I did. I ran towards them to get it.

Luke and Jai got off of the guy and started threatening him.

The guy just smirked at them.

"You better run now, because they will be here any second now. So run if you want a heads start" He said getting up.

After he finished saying that we saw about six cars with tinted windows.

Jai grabbed Luke's arm and started running towards the woods. Luke grabbed my arm on the way. I looked back and people started getting out of the cars and yelling at us.

We ran and ran but Luke seemed to get tired easily.

We kept running and running.

"I can't go any longer" Luke said out of breath.

"Come on Luke" I tried picking him up but he seemed be hurt because he grabbed his side of the stomach.

I tried to lift his shirt and jacket but he wouldn't let me.

"Let me see" I commanded him.

"No"

"Jai" I called for Jai, to help. he came and forced Luke to lift his shirt up.

We both gasped. "It's just the side, it just touched my skin. It's nothing" Luke tried to convince us, or convince himself.

"This isn't nothing." I half shouted.

"Let me see the backpack, I saw you packing a first aid kit" I asked for his bag.

He handed it to me. I the kit and opened it. There were a lot of bandages. I got a disinfectant and some wrapping bandage. I wrapped it around his stomach to add pressure to it.

"I think we should continue walking, knowing Daniel he will do anything to find us." Jai said helping up Luke.

"He always gets what he wants, and that is to kill us" Luke added.

"Daniel?" I asked shockingly. "As in Daniel Sahyounie? As in skip?"

"Yeah" Jai answered.

"But Why would he want to hurt us?" I asked them.

They both shrugged their shoulders.

"This makes no sense. We haven't done anything to him. We even stopped talking to him like a year ago or so" I continue to get even more confused.

"Wait a minute, last time we talked to him...." Luke paused.

"Didn't we have an argument about something?" Jai asked.

"I don't remember" I say.

"Yeah, I think we did." Luke said.

"What did you guys do?" I looked at them with a serious face.